Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
My pokemon journey EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
My pokemon journey EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
My pokemon journey EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
My pokemon journey EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
My pokemon journey EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
My pokemon journey EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
My pokemon journey EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
My pokemon journey EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
My pokemon journey EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

My pokemon journey

Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47249

My pokemon journey Empty My pokemon journey

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 pm

CH1 Adventure begins
    Finally I got my starter pokemon from professor Blaus and now I’m on my way to Nestelia City for my first gym battle. After walking through the forest for a few hours I see a joltik. “That has to be mine,” I yell but as soon as I get my pokeball I see another trainer ready to capture it. It was Drake, he’s always been my rival and now he wants my joltik. “Hey Drake let me get this one,” I say while waving hi. He ignores me and leaves. “Thanks,” I yell but he kept on walking, “how rude.” Oh well, “go tepig!” I say while I throw my pokeball. Joltik turns around and immediately spits out electrical web. “Dodge Tepig! Now use ember!” It hits. “now tackle!” Joltik dodges and uses shock wave hitting my tepig. “Common tepig! Use tackle!” Tepig uses all of his energy left for a powerful tackle, it hits. Joltik faints and I use my pokeball. 1, 2, 3. YES, joltic was captured. I check at his level using my pokedex. Level 9, nice my Tepig is level 10. I keep on walking through the path when I notice…im lost. I knew this would happen but luckily I hear a river. That’s good, if I follow it I’ll arrive at the next town. As im walking I close my eyes and then “Bump” and then I hear a scream and a big “sploosh.” “You stupid boy you pushed me into the river!” “I am so sorry” I say as I help her up. “Forget it! Anyway you lost my fishing rod in the water so you owe me a new one!” she says. “Well lets go to the next city and see if I can buy you a new one, by the way wats your name?” JUAN IS RAW I ask. “It's Natalie thanks for asking, so what do you need at the next city?” she asks. “Well im going to challenge the gym leader” I respond. “Well what coincidence so am I” she says. Well I guess going to the next town with her isn’t so bad, at least she knows how to get there.

CH2 On my way to the 2nd gym
    After a day in the forest Natalie and I arrive at Nestelia City. "wow it's huge!" I say as I see all of the buildings. "come on Nick" says Natalie. As we're passing through the city I notice many stores and the pokemon centre. "so Natalie where is the gym?"I ask. "first let's go to the fishing shop u do owe me a fishing rod" says Natalie. We get to the shop. "sorry guys we're closing shop and moving to the next city"says the manager. "oh great that means we have to wait to the next city" says natalie. "well let's find that gym now" I say. Sadly neither of us knew where the gym was. We walked around until we found a large building with a huge poke ball next to it. "this must be it" said Natalie. "I'll challenge the gym leader first, since you still haven't gotten me a new fishing rod". There was no fighting with her. "ok fine, at least I'll know what kind of pokemon the first gym leader uses" I say. As we walk in Sabrina, the gym leader turns around and see's us. "I guess I have a few challengers today" she says "well choose your three pokemon girl" THREE? I have only 2 that means I have to get another one, but natalie has more than three, I wonder what they are. The fight started. "go lillipup" said Sabrina. "go oshawott"said Natalie. I slipped out of the gym during the battle to get my third pokemon. I have no idea what pokemon I wanted. I walked around until I found a building sight. I saw a timburr walking around. Looking for something. I noticed a big piece of wood at the other side of the building site and rushed to tell him. As I came near him he ran off. I found his wood stick and brought it with me. "timburr!" I yelled. The timburr came out and took his wooden stick. I started walking when I notice he is following and I decided then timburr would be my 3rd pokemon. "Timburr will you join me on my adventure?"he nodded. One two three. I captured timburr. I slipped into the gym again. "good job Natalie, you win"said Sabrina. Darn it I missed the fight. "well nick, your up tomorrow" said Natalie on our way out of the gym. "hope your prepared, she's tough" well then I better get a good nights sleep.

CH3 First gym battle
    Am I ready? I'm standing in front of the gym in Nestelia city, and I finally decide to go in, it is pretty good morning to have a battle. I stand at the end of the stadium. "are you ready challenger?" asks the gym leader sabrina, "what's your name trainer?" "Nick" I said. "Then let this battle START!" yelled Sabrina. "go lillipup" "go tepig" I had checked my pokedex at night and so far had a level  12 tepig, a level 11 joltik and a level 10 timburr. "lillipup quick use agility!" lillipup started running and turned into a blur" "tepig target lillipup and use ember!" I said, but it missed. "lillipup use bite!" it hit! "tepig!" I yelled, "please get up but this time wait for lillipup to attack and use ember!" lillipup came around for another bite and bam, ember hit. "now use flame charge!" tepig used flame charge and his speed also rose, hitting lillipup. "lillipup use pound!" tepig use flame charge again, both collided. Tepig was still standing but lillipup wasn't. "lillipup fainted" yelled the referee." Nicely done nick but don't get confident, go Pansear!"said Sabrina. "Pansear use scratch!" it hit. "Tepig hold on, use tackle!" it hit. "Pansear flamethrower aim at his feat" "tepig flame charge!" Pansear hit and tripped tepig with his flamethrower. "tepig fainted!" yelled the referee. "go joltik!" I said, "use Electroweb!" it hit Pansear slowing it down. "Pansear flamethrower and scratch!" His flamethrower hit. "joltik hurry use fury cutter!" because Pansear was slowed down by Electroweb joltik hit first. "now finish with shockwave joltik" it hit. "Pansear fainted" said the referee. "impressive but here comes the champion!" said Sabrina, "go Darumaka!" "joltik use Electroweb" it hit. "Darumaka now use fire punch!" it hit my joltik causing it to faint. "joltik fainted" said the referee. "go timburr and use  Wake up slap" "darumaka fire punch" they both collided, but darumaka seemed slower, it had to be Electroweb! "timburr throw up your log to gain speed and use low kick!" "darumaka fire punch!" timburr hit first and made darumaka trip and miss. "now catch your log and use rock throw" "darumaka use flamethrower" both attacks hit but timburr's was super effective. "darumaka is unable to battle, Nick wins!" yelled the referee. "Good job you deserve this badge" said Sabrina as she gave me the fire emblem.

CH4 A new rival
    "come on nick lets move we need to get to the next city as soon as possible!" yelled Natalie. "ok ok stop whining"I yelled back and earned a dirty look from her. We were heading out from nestelia city to charcanove ville, Where the second gym is. As we started running I heard a ring and then SLAM. I got run over by a bike. "I am so sorry" yelled a boy as he stopped his bike. "I'm soooo sorry! My names Kevin by the way, you see Im heading to charcanove now for my second badge!" said Kevin while helping me up. "well Kevin I have only one question to ask since you ran me over and beat the last gym leader. Will you battle?" we both smiled, we were both pumped up and ready for the battle. "NO NICK, we have to get to the next city!!!" yelled Natalie. "come on natalie it will be a short battle, right Kevin?" "sure I'll beat him fast" said Kevin with a smile. That's it I'm taking him down!!! "fine a one on one battle" agreed Natalie. "go Mudkip!"Said Kevin. "go Timburr" I yelled. I looked into Kevin's eyes and saw his passion for fights, from now on we we are rivals! Kevin surprised me with a tackle from mudkip. "mudkip use mud slap!" timburr got on his log and and it missed. "now timburr jump and wake up slap!" timburr hit mudkip at close range. "mudkip get him away with water gun and use mud slap!" water gun hit timburr knocking him away. "Timburr use ur log to block mud slap and use rock throw" timburr did so and hit mudkip with rock throw and blocked mud slap. "mudkip tackle!" "timburr throw ur log up for speed and hit him with low kick" low kick hit and made mudkip miss by tripping him. "mudkip now use water gun to get the log as far away from timburr as possible" So that was his plan! Timburr's log was knocked away. "timburr wake up slap, now!" mudkip dodged it. "use mudslap mudkip!" "Timburr run straight into the mud and reach mudkip, then use wake up slap with the rest of your power!!!" timburr hit the the mud but kept walking and reached mudkip. BAM timburr made it! But they were both standing. Finally mudkip fell. "good job nick maybe on the next town we'll also battle!" Kevin said as he rode away. "let's go nick we have to go too!" said natalie. I checked my pokedex. Tepig was level 14, timburr level 14 and joltik level 13. 

CH 5 Mountain trail
    We were several minutes into the forest, we were heading up into the mountain to cross to charcanove ville. As soon as we got near the mountain trail I saw a small moving rock. Wait no that was rongenrola! "pokemon!!!" I yelled and ran towards it. "Nick get back here!" yelled Natalie but I was to pumped up and looking forwards to catch my 4th pokemon. The rogenrola kept running up wards then jumped. I had to stop with all my force not to fall into the small rocky hill. Right then natlie ran into me and we both rolled down the hill. "see what happens when u act careless!" said natalie. "I'm sorry" I said as I made sure I didn't break anything. "how do we get out?" I said. But the answer was obvious, through the cave opening in front of us. We kept on walking through the dark tunnel for a few mins. When we saw a light. Yes! But as we got closer we saw they were just bright diamond like crystals. Then I saw the rogenrola I was chasing yes! I threw a poke ball at it but missed and hit a....Gigalith? "oh shoot" I said as natalie realised that the gigalith was pissed off. "Ahhhhhhh" we yelled as we ran away. We finally found our way out of the cave but gigalith was still at our tail. We had to fight it. "go tepig" "go oshawott" we both sent out our pokemon. As soon as gigalith saw us it used stone edge hitting my tepig. "oshawott use water gun" it hit but gigalith was too strong. It used earthquake and knocked both our pokemon out. It was about to use stone edge when water pulse hit it. Apparently a frillish had been hit by stone edge after hitting tepig. "go timburr" "go lillipup" we both said. "use wake up slap timburr! And frillish use water pulse and help us out" apparently the frillish was ok with taking orders from me. "lillipup use bite" all the attacks hit and the gigalith ran away. "thanks frillish" I said as we walked away. We went up a hill and from the top saw charcanove ville. But before we cud go down I turned around and saw frillish following us. "I think he likes u nick, he wants to battle besides you"said Natalie. "you wan a join me in more battles frillish?" I said as I threw my poke ball. It nodded. One, two, three. I caught it. I checked my pokedex, Frillish was level 14.

CH6 Drake, first battle
    As we were getting to the entrance of charcanove ville I saw someone leaning against a tree. It was drake. I stopped, unfortunately I didn't warn Natalie which caused her to run over me. Drake just looked at the ground as if he was ashamed of knowing me. I stood up and yelled "drake wats up long time no see!" he came walking this way and then Natalie elbowed me, "who is that HOT guy walking over here?!" she looked at me like he was out of my friend league. "an acquaintance" I said. "so nick I see u were strong enough to beat that weak gym leader. Or at least less weak than him." said Drake with a smirk. "oh yea well wan a prove how weak my pokemon are?" I said. "let's battle!" we both said. Natalie was still looking at drake. "ok an easy two vs two" said drake. "go tepig" "go Tympole" "Tepig use flame charge" I said. "tympole use super sonic" it hit tepig making him confused and causing him to crash into a rock. "tepig!" I yelled. "now tympole use bubble beam" it hit tepig. "Tepig use flame charge" but he was still confused and missed. "tympole mud shot" it hit! "Tepig!!!" he could barely stand up. "Come on tepig flame charge!" "tympole use bubble beam" tepig dodged and slammed into tympole. "now tackle" with his increased speed it hit first. "tympole grab onto his tail" tympole wouldn't let go. "now mud shot!" it fainted my tepig. "go joltik!" I sent out joltik. "use electroweb" it was super effective. "tympole mud shot!" it hit, super effective. "now joltik, with his lowered speed use fury cutter!" It fainted tympole. "go snivy, use leaf tornado!" it hit and lowered joltik's accuracy. "use electroweb joltik!" snivy dodged it easily, "now use growth" snivy's atk and sp atk rose. "joltik fury cutter!" It was super effective. "vine whip snivy" it hit. "joltik use shock wave!" snivy jumped over it. "now snivy leaf tornado from the air!" it hit and smacked joltik against a rock. Joltik fainted. "not too bad Nick, but not good enough" he said as he walked away. "I'll win next time! I promise! your with me right Natalie?" I saw her looking where drake used to be. She turned and faced me, "he is HOT" she said. I turned around and kept walking towards charcanove ville.

CH7 Charcanove ville pre-gym training 
    As we arrived at charcanove ville we saw a fishing shop and a guy unloading crates. "excuse me sir is the store open?" asked Natalie. "not right now but we are opening tomorrow". "well we're gonna have to wait a day, might as well train to fight the gym leader" said natalie. "oh if you two need to train I know a battle station in this town, u just keep walking through that route" said the man pointing to a street. Finally we arrived at a large building with huge columns, as we walked in we saw many training machines. "hello my names jack, tell me what field do you want to train your pokemon in, that is speed, atk, def" said jack,"but if your here for the gym leader then I would recommend all of them since he uses rock types." I got into a machine with several targets made of wood, rock and iron; Natalie chose a track field with obstacles, she chose speed, I chose attack. "ok go tepig let's get this done!" I said as I threw out his poke ball. "level one" the machine said and the wooden Targets started to move. "tepig use ember!" he hit several targets burning them. "now flame charge" he missed some but broke others. "level two" said the machine. Now it was the rock targets. It took tepig a while to have enough power to destroy them or even hit them, but he finally did it. "level 3" said the machine. Now came the steel targets. Tepig couldn't do much more than damage or dent them but at the end he hit all of them. I did the same exercise on timburr. As I was done I went to the speed section. Natalie had move on to the attack course like mine. "go joltik!" joltik was fast and I wanted to use this in the battle. We had to run around the track each time faster as obstacle appeared that we had to jump and dodge. We passed levels 2 and 3. I had made it only to level 2 but joltik finished even level 3. Now I wanted to train jellicent's sp def. A machine that fired canons was set up there. Jellicent had to dodge some of the blasts and block with his body the rest. Jellicent went through all the 3 levels. My entire team now looked stronger but I couldn't find Natalie. I walked out of the battle station and I saw Natalie running back here. "nick! I finished fast my training and I went for a walk, so I saw and captured my fourth pokemon!!" yelled Natalie. "you see I found this abandoned cubchoo and he wanted to come with me!" she said. So now Natalie had an oshawott, lillipup, pidove, and cubchoo. "well lets hope we're ready for the gym leader tomorrow" I said. As always Natalie chose to fight him first. 

CH8 second gym battle
    I woke up. Started to get up and as I looked at the clock...."OH SHOOT" I yelled. I was about 2hours late of waking up. Surely I missed natalie's battle. As  I sprint towards the gym I saw Natalie walking back with a badge. "hey Natalie you won?" I asked. "yea, and the gym leader is ready for you, now he is TOUGH!" she said smiling. Wow thanks for that pep talk. Anyways I got to the gym a saw a well built miner. "hello you must be nick", he asked, "I'm Johan nice to meet you" "let's battle Johan" I said. "go roggenrola" "go Joltik" "roggenrola use Harden" roggenrola became harder, he's def must be high now. "joltik use Electroweb" it hit slowing down roggenrola. "speed isn't everything" he said. "roggenrola use rock blast!" it hit super effective. "shockwave joltik!" it hit. "now use fury cutter!" "harden roggenrola" it hit but it made almost no damage. "roggenrola use head butt and then rock blast" both hit fainting my joltik. "go frillish" "use water pulse" it hit. "now roggenrola rock blast" it hit. "frillish use water pulse again!" "rock blast roggenrola" but roggenrola didn't move, this must be frillish's curse body disabling his rock blast. Water pulse hit fainting roggenrola. "good job nick let's see how you handle, onix!" he sent out onix. "onix sandstorm!" a sandstorm steered up. "night shade frillish!" it hit onix. "onix use Screech!" it hit frillish lowering his def. "frillish water pulse!" "onix dig" water pulse missed. "onix now!" it hit frillish. Frillish use recover. Frillish recovered some hp. But his hp was being sapped by sandstorm. "onix use rock Tomb" it hit lowering jellicents speed. "jellicent night shade!" it hit. "now use water pulse" "onix use screech" screech hit and so did water pulse. Onix fainted. "yeah frillish!!" but his def was really down now. "go dwebble" said Johan. "dwebble use smack down!" it hit frillish hard. "frillish use recover" frillish recovered some hp. "now bug bite and then smack down" Both attacks hit. "frillish water pulse!" "dwebble withdraw" dwebble went inside its shell and received little damage from water pulse. "dwebble use smack down!" it hit fainting frillish. "go timburr!" "use wake up slap" "dwebble withdraw" timburr's attack did little damage. "now timburr use low kick!" it hit. "smack down then bug bite dwebble!" both attacks hit from close range. "dwebble bug bite!" "timburr block it with your log!" dwebble bit on the log. "now use wake up slap" it hit. "use rock throw" "dwebble withdraw" once again almost no damage. I have to get through that def or attack it before withdraw or I will lose. "throw your log timburr and use wake up slap a max speed!" "he won't make it in time, dwebble withdraw and prepare for close range bug bite" but before dwebble used withdraw timburr's hand glowed blue and he became a blur and appeared in front of dwebble. SMASH. Dwebble fainted. "timburr learned MACH PUNCH!" I yelled. "I didn't expect that" said Johan,"congratulations, here's your shield emblem" He handed me the badge. "I won!" I yelled.

CH9 Whose the sketchy figure...figures!
    "Natalie guess who just won the shield emblem!" I yelled as I found Natalie. But Natalie didn't hear me, she was talking to a little girl who seemed to be crying. "what's the problem?" I asked as I got there. "apparently some guys in a red and black uniform stole this girls pokemon!" explained Natalie. "they had strong pokemon so I couldn't do anything for my minccino" the little girl said in between cries. "its ok, I'll bring it back, I promise" I said, "come on Natalie lets find out where those guys went". We asked people around for those shady characters until they led us to an abandoned building. A character dressed like somewhat as a fancy cop with red and black cloths came out. "what do you want kids this isn't a play zone" the man said. "go tepig!" I said as I chose tepig. His Woobat didn't stand a chance. We barged inside the building, but there were about another 20 red-black cop guys in there. "oh shoot" I said, "we are screwed." Right then a lady dressed in a red, black and white dress came out. "well what can I do for you?" she said with a smile. "give us back the stolen pokemon" I said, "who are you?!" "little boy we are team chronos and I'll make you a deal" she said, "if you beat me, kassandra, one of team chronos's captains, then I will give back your pokemon and leave, but if I win, you will give me your pokemon" I couldn't say no, I had promised that little girl. "fine" I said. She smiled. "nick are you sure?!" asked Natalie. "this will be a 2 vs 2 battle" she said, "go purrloin!" she send out a cat-like pokemon. "go tepig" "tepig use ember!" "purrloin fake out!" fake out hit and tepig flinched. "now purrloin use fury swipes!" it hit about 4 times. "tepig!" I yelled. Tepig stood up and started glowing. Tepig evolved into pignite!!! "now pignit use flame charge!" pignite slammed into purrloin. "purrloin use pursuit and then fury swipes!" pursuit hit but pignite dodged fury swipes. "now use tackle pignite!" instead pignite opened his palm and hit purrloin repeatedly. "that's arm thrust!" I said. It was super effective and fainted purrloin. "lucky shot boy!" said kassandra, "go woobat!" "now woobat use Air cutter and then heart stamp!" one attack was psychic and the othe air, both were super effective. "come on pignite use ember!!" it hit woobat. "assurance woobat" pignite fainted. "go joltik!" "now use Electroweb!" it hit slowing down woobat. "woobat use air cutter!" joltik dodged. "joltik use fury cutter and then shock wave!" both attacks hit fainting woobat. "I keep my word" said kassandra, "here's minccino, let's move out team chronos! But nick next time we meet I WILL destroy you" great first task to do: add her to my people who want to destroy me list. We gave back the minccino to the crying girl and we started to head out from charcanove ville. "wait nick" said natalie, "let's get my fishing rod first" 

CH10 Rival rematch!
    We bought natalie's fishing rod and headed out to sernesia city, where our third gym leader is. Then we saw a familiar figure on his bike. "Kevin!!!!" I yelled. He turned around and started waving at us when SMASH he hit a rock and went face first on the floor. "are you ok?" asked Natalie as I helped Kevin up. "yeah I was just testing how firm the ground was!" he said while smiling, "so nick did you beat the gym leader?" "you bet!" I said. We both looked at each other. "BATTLE" we both said. "you have to stop battling everyone nick!" said Natalie. I simply shooed her away, earning a slap. "ok let's start nick!" said Kevin, "ready to lose?" you have to love kevin's sense of humor. "3 vs 3 battle" I said. "go pignite!" "go Marshtomp!" "pignite use flame charge!" he slammed into marshtomp but that didn't do much. "that wasn't a good plan" said Kevin "marshtomp use mud shot!" with pignite's increased speed he dodged it. "now pignite arm thrust" it hit 5 times! "pignite arm thrust again!" but something was wrong, Kevin didn't attack or defend!? Pignite hit 2 times. "now marshtomp release your bide! Shoot!!! he was holding bide this whole time?! it hit "now marshtomp close range water gun. It hit fainting my pignite. "go timburr!" "mud shot marshtomp!" "timburr block it with your log and then low kick!" timburr blocked and hit marshtomp. "marshtomp water gun this time aim at his feet!" it hit timburr causing him to fall and drop his log. "now use mud shot!" "timburr use Mach punch!" timburr turned into a blur and smashed into marshtomp. Marshtomp fainted. "go Aron!" "Use metal claw on timburr!" it hit. "timburr get back your log!" timburr ran for his log. "aron quick use dig!" Aron dug into the ground, timburr grabbed his log. "now aron!" Aron used dig and sprang from the ground slamming into timburr. "timburr use low kick" it hit. "Aron metal claw" it hit. "timburr Mach punch!" "Aron iron defense!" it was super effective but aron's defense was high. "now Aron metal claw!" timburr fainted. "go frillish!" "frillish use water pulse!" "iron defense Aron!" Aron was hit but he didn't take much damage. "now Aron use metal claw" frillish hide behind a rock!" Aron couldn't attack. "wait for him to move Aron!" what if my attack doesn't include moving? "shadow sneak frillish" Aron got hit. "use it again frillish!" it hit. "Aron dig!" my third shadow sneak missed. SLAM, dig hit. "frillish water pulse!" Aron fainted. "go swellow!" "swellow use pluck!" it hit frillish. "frillish recover! And water pulse!" "swellow wing attack" frillish recovered some hp but was hit by wing attack. "now swellow use Double team!" "frillish water pulse!!!" but it hit one of the clones. "swellow wing attack" it hit. I smiled "frillish use recover" "swellow wing attack!" swellow didn't move. "huh?!" said Kevin. Frillish recovered hp, "frillish use water pulse!" it hit "now night shade!" "swellow use wing attack!" swellow didn't move and night shade smashed into swellow. Then Kevin realized frillish's cursed body effect. Wing attack had been disabled! "quick swellow use pluck!" swellow dived towards frillish. "frillish use night shade!" night shade hit...but swellow kept on going! SLAM swellow used pluck and frillish fainted. "I WIN!" yelled Kevin as he started riding his bike. "next time I'll get you Kevin!" I yelled back.

CH11 Ice cream?
    I checked my pokedex to check my pokemon's level on our way to sernsesia city. Pignite was level 24, timburr level 24, joltik and frillish both level 23. I still had no idea how powerful natalie's team was but I was dying to see her battle. My thoughts were interrupted by natalie. "is that an ice-cream shop!?" said Natalie. We stood before a big ice cream palace. "I've heard of this place, it's the ice cream palace in-between the 2 cities" I said. "but why is it empty?" asked Natalie. She had a point, a huge ice cream place like this...alone? We went inside to find an old man sweeping and asked him what happened. "well I had several vanillite's here that helped make the ice cream and keep the shop tidy. But one of them went bad and led the others into a rebellion! This little guy here was the only one that stayed" said the man pointing at the shy vanillite. "this little one could lead the rest back, but he isn't battle experienced and can't fight the bad vanillite" the ice cream man explained. "well mr don't you worry, I'll get your vanillites back!" I said. Natalie looked at me with that 'can't we just ignore this' look. We took the small vanillite to train. We worked on his dodging by shooting ember towards him and having him evade it. He got scorched the first few times but by the end he was dodging like a pro. Next we worked on his aim by having him shoot "icy wind" at targets. Eventually he got the hang of that too. Apparently he could use icy wind, avalanche, and uproar. Finally we worked on his speed by having him chase joltik until he could grab the bell off his back. "good job vanillite" I said, "let's get the vanillite's back I told him and Natalie." we found the group of vanillites in the forest and the bad one came forward. "vanillite use icy wind!" it hit slowing the other vanillite down. It used icy wind too. "vanillite dodge that icy wind!" he dodged both, "now use uproar" it hit "get close and let him attack you!" vanillite did what I said. The other vanillite used uproar, it hit. "Now vanillite avalanche!" it's powered doubled since vanillite was hit before using it, it hit fainting the other vanillite. "yes" I yelled! We got the vanillites back to the ice cream man. "thank you so much!!!!" he said. "no problem" me and Natalie said. As we were leaving the shy vanillite pulled on my pant. "do you wan a come with me vanillite?" I asked. It nodded, I looked up and the ice cream man nodded telling me to capture him. One, two, three. I captured vanillite! I checked my pokedex, it was level 24.

CH12 Double trouble
    We were close too arriving to sernesia city when I heard battling. "this way!" I said as I directed Natalie towards the sound. When we got to the edge of the forest we saw 2 big guys shoving a kid down. "so what will you give me since you lost the battle?!" said the big bully leader. "I don't have much" said the crying kid, "please don't hurt me" "Hey leave that kid alone!!" I yelled, now was I being courageous or stupid? The kid sprinted away but the guys were looking at me. "you let the kid go away!" the bully said, "you owes us, pay us" "only if you beat me in a battle!" i said. "it will be a double battle with 2 players each, where is your 2nd player?" asked the big guy. "Natalie?" I asked as I looked at her. "If they don't kill you, I will" she said looking at me angrily. That was her nice way of saying she would help me. "go vanillite!" "go Herdier" we sent out our pokemon. "go palpitoad" said both of the guys sending 2 palpitoads. "herdier use work up!" herder got pumped up and raised his attack. "palpitoad mud shot" said both of the guys, two mud shots flew towards vanillite. "vanillite dodge!!!" vanillite dodged one but got hit by the other. "vanillite use icy wind" it hit one of the palpitoads. "mud shot palpitoad" palpitoad was about to use mid shot when, "herdier use crunch!" herdier hit and cause palpitoad to flinch. "vanillite use uproar on palpitoad" it hit fainting one palpitoad. "Palpitoad use water gun on herdier" it hit. "herdier use take down!" it hit damaging herdier a little. Palpitoad fainted. The two guys backed away. "that's right we won said!" I yelled. "nick we are in trouble" said Natalie. "why?" I asked as I realized there were 2 more guys in front of us. "your going to have to beat all of us" they said. We were in serious fudge when a Servine and an oshawott appeared in front of me. "hey guys" said Kevin. "you are so weak" said drake. I was actually glad to see drake, and Kevin we would definitely win. After beating them we waved goodbye and they left. Right then natalie kicked me down the hill. "how dare you embarrass me in front of drake!!!!" roared Natalie, "I looked like a wimp!" ouch was the only thing I could say. We were finally arriving at the city when drake popped out. "if you don't beat me right now I won't let you enter" he said with a cold stare, "back then I felt like you didn't deserve your tepig" I couldn't say anything, but he was right, I was scared and doubted myself. I smiled and said "it's on!" I turned to see natalie mouth SO HOT, but she obviously wasn't referring to me.

CH13 Tension between rivals
    "nick you better show me what you've got!" said drake. "oh I will" I said, "go pignite!" "go Servine!" "pignite use flame charge and gain speed!" "Servine use vine whip!" it hit making pignite stop in middle flame charge. That Servine is fast. "pignite use ember!" "dodge Servine and use leaf tornado" Servine dodged and slammed leaf tornado on pignite. He's way too fast, I need to increase my speed if only I could block Servine from using vinewhip. "I got it! Pignite use ember and scatter your flames as a wall in front of you!" pignite blew the fire making a fire wall in front of him. "now use flame charge!" "Servine growth" Servine's attack and sp attack increased. "now pignite!" "Servine dodge" he dodged and pignite missed by a little. "pignite use flame charge again for more speed and use the flame wall again with ember!" it worked but "Servine use Mega drain!" it started absorbing pignite's hp! "quick pignite use flame charge!" Servine tried dodging but pignite was a little to fast and brushed against him. "now Servine leaf tornado" SLAM, pignite looked much worse than Servine. "Servine vine whip!" "pignite scatter ember and try using it as a shield" it won't work I thought, but instead pignite started spreading a purple gas. "that's smog!" I yelled. As Servine touched it with it's vines it got hit by a super effective poison attack and it also got poisoned. "now use flame charge pignite!" it slammed into Servine. "Servine use mega drain!" but it was too late for Servine. "pignite ember!" it hit fainting Servine. "good job nick" said drake, "thought you might lose there, go palpitoad!" Shoot! That's a water and ground, smog and fire type attack won't do a thing. "pignite use your speed and use Arm thrust!" it hit, hitting palpitoad 4 times. "palpitoad mud shot!" it hit. "pignite come on use arm thrust!" pignite was a little slower and about to fain but he charged. "stop him with uproar!" palpitoad used uproar and sent a massive amount of sound waves towards pignite, he fainted. "go Vanillite!" I said, "use icy wind!" it hit slowing down palpitoad. "palpitoad use mud shot!" "vanillite dodge and get closer!" vanillite dodged and got closer to palpitoad. "use bubble beam palpitoad!" it hit, "now vanillite, use avalanche!" it got double the power and slammed into plapitoad. I looked at drake and he was surprised. "nice strategy" said drake, "palpitoad use uproar!" "vanillite use uproar!" both attacks hit, but vanillite had been hit only once, BOOM palpitoad was hit with uproar and fainted. "that's a strong vanillite you have there" said drake, "go Pansear!" a fire type, not the best for vanillite. "Pansear use yawn!" it hit vanillite making ti drowsy. "vanillite use icy wind!" "Pansear run towards vanillite and use bite!" icy wind hit but Pansear kept running as if nothing hat hit him. BITE, Pansear hit vanillite. "now vanillite use avalanche!" it hit, double power, but it still didn't do much. "Pansear use fury swipes!" it hit 3 times. "now vanillite...." vanillite fell asleep. "Flame burst Pansear" it hit fainting vanillite. Pansear was just stalling until vanillite fell asleep. "go frillish!" I said, "use water pulse!" "dodge and use fury swipes Pansear!" Pansear dodged but fury swipes went right through frillish. "he's a ghost type" I said! "I know" said drake. Then why did he...oh no. "Pansear use yawn!" frillish got drowsy. I have to finish this now! "frillish use water pulse!" Pansear dodged, at this rate frillish will fall asleep, unless... "frillish use night shade where Pansear will land!" it hit Pansear, tripping him. "now use water pulse!" Pansear couldn't dodge it, BAM water pulse hit fainting Pansear. "good job, you might just make it past this city" said drake, "after all I did let you win" "I won by myself!!!" I yelled. But he was already walking away. "did you see that!?" Natalie said, "i think he looked at me, that must mean something!!!" I slapped myself, how could Natalie like him!?

CH14 A girl named cherry
    We finally got in sernesia city. It was a large town, not full of buildings like nestelia city but nevertheless it was a big city full of houses, schools, and the new pokemon center, they had moved the old one. We were walking along when Natalie left me to go shopping. When I heard a girl yell, "hey thats my poke ball! Thief!" I saw a red and black sort of cop running and a girl my age running behind him. She was wearing a skirt and a shirt with a poke ball on it. "help!" she yelled again. I tackled the guy. "get away" he yelled, "go woobat!" "go joltik, use shock wave!" it fainted the woobat. "g...go purrloin!" I was about to attack with joltik when "Arm thrust!" and a pignite slammed 3 arm thrusts at purrloin, fainting it. The man dropped the poke ball and ran away. "thank you so much" said the girl with a smile, "the guy had my prized cherubi, my names cherian but you can call cherry" she seemed so nice. "no problem" I said "im nick, nice to meet you cherry, that's a powerful pignite you have there!" "yeah it was my starter, I know I don't look like it but I'm a new trainer" she said shyly. "me too!" I said "I'm actually here for my 3rd badge" "I already got it" she said showing me the badge. "well cherry how about we have a battle?" I asked. "well we could battle or we could walk around" she said blushing a little. "I..I..I mean if you want to walk around I'm fine with that.." I said mentally palming my face. She grabbed my arm and we started walking around. We went into several shops, and a cartoon artist even drew us! After we ate it was getting late and I had my battle tomorrow, and I STILL couldn't find Natalie. "hey cherry this was really fun but I think I should go now, its getting kind of late and I have to look for my partner" I said. "well I'm going to be cheering for you to win tomorrow!" she said. We looked at each other and blushed, but then we simply shook hands and left. "see ya tomorrow!" she yelled while aging bye. I was a bit conflicted when I saw Natalie with about 16 shopping bags. "sorry went a little overboard" she said. As we head out from the market place I checked my pokemons stats, pignite level 26, joltik 24, Timburr 26, vanillite 25 and frillish 24. I had to focus, after all I can't look like a wimp in front of cherry I thought blushing once again. 

CH15 My third gym battle
    As always Natalie took off early to battle the gym leader. I, on the other hand, woke up late and started asking people if they knew anything about the gym leader. I found out he used flying types, I know exactly what pokemon to use now. As I got to the gym Natalie waved at me, she had won. Inside the gym leader saluted me. "so, nick, are you ready for this battle" he said, "my names Braden by the way!" "I'm ready Braden!" I said full of energy. "go emolga!" "go vanillite!" yes I have the type advantage. "emolga Use charge!" emolga started storing electrical energy, this could be a proble. "vanillite use uproar!" it hit! "now emolga use electroball!" this was bad, emolga was way faster than vanillite making electroball super powerful and emolga had used charge raising his sp attack and electroball's power. "dodge vanillite!" vanillite dodged right in time but "emolga spark!" "wait for it and use avalanche!" spark hit and vanillite used double power super effective avalanche! "emolga now use electroball" vanillite couldn't dodge, it slammed into vannilite, I have to do something about emolga's electroball.... That's it! "use icy wind repeatedly!" vanillite used icy wind over and over again hitting several times and slowing emolga down, yet emolga used spark and electroball to weaken vanillite, both looked like they were gonna faint. "now vanillite finish with uproar!" "emolga electroball!" both attacks hit but since emolga was now really slow, uproar won, fainting emolga. "go tranquill!" "vanillite use icy wind" "aerial ace tranquill!" icy wind hit but didn't stop tranquill, aerial ace hit fainting vanillite. "go frillish! use water pulse!" Tranquill dodged, "now use Air cutter and then aerial ace!" "frillish use night shade" tranquil hit with air cutter, then night shade hit tranquill but tranquill aerial aced frillish. I smiled frillish's effect activated (cursed body). "now frillish recover and water pulse!" frillish recovered hp. "tranquill quick, use aerial ace!" tranquill didn't move. Water pulse then hit! Tranquil fainted. "what did you do there?" asked braden, "go swellow!" "frillish water pulse!" "double team swellow!" water pulse hit a clone. "swellow use pluck!" it hit activating frillish's effect. "now frillish water pulse!" "swellow dodge and pluck!" swellow didn't move. BAM water pulse hit. "quick swellow use double team" water pulse hit a clone this time. "I see whats going on! Pluck was disabled!" said Braden, "swellow wing attack!" wing attack hit fainting frillish. "go joltik!" "use Electroweb!" but this time joltik moved fast and hit swellow with a ball of light. "that's electroball!" said Braden. "joltik use fury cutter!" but instead joltik's arms glowed white and it hit swellow, "that's slash!" I said. "swellow wing attack!" it hit. "electroball joltik!" swellow used double team and it hit it's clone. "swellow wing attack and then double team!" it hit and swellow used doubly team. "that's it SHOCKWAVE max power joltik!" it hit all of the clones including swellow, swellow fainted. "good job" said Braden, "you deserve this badge, the flight emblem!" I got my third badge. "yes!!!!" I yelled.

CH16 The first orb, celebi green
    As we got out of the gym we found Kevin and cherry. "darn it, I'm too late!" said cherry. "sorry, my fault I challenged her to a battle" said Kevin, "she won". "I AM strong after all" said cherry winking at me. "well Kevin wanna see if I'm stronger than you too?" I said, "let me just rest my pokemon in the pokemon center first" we headed down to the pokemon center, and as we were going to go in, the earth shook and a big explosion activated. We got inside to find a bunch of team chronos members guarding a huge crater in the middle of the pokemon center. "stop!" one of the four men said, "we will not harm you as long as you don't interfere" Me, cherry, Kevin and Natalie exchanged looks, we charged. We defeated them easily and continued, I had enough time to cure my pokemon. "I guess our battle will have to be postponed" said Kevin. "until we find out what is happening" I said. "look!" said Natalie as she pointed towards where the crater ended. It looked like an ancient stone door with weird hieroglyphics in which a hole had been blown through. "let's go" I said trying to be brave. As we walked in we saw a huge room, in the middle there was a green floating orb and around it 6 chronos member and a chronos captain. The orb looked like it had a pokemon inside...a sleeping pokemon. "intruders" said the captain, "my name's Adrian and I'm team chronos's top captain, so your the one who defeated kassandra?" He looked like I could never have beaten her. "get out before I hurt you children" he said and turned around, he started moving the green orb into some sort of hovering metal basket. "not gone? Team chronos escort them out!" he ordered. We began a fight with the 6 chronos members. "go pignite" "go marshtomp!" "go cherrim" "go Dewott" we all sent out our pokemon. We finally got through the 6 when Adrian was done packing the orb. "go electivire, magmortar!" he said, "fire punch, thunder punch" both attacks hit fainting all of our pokemon with one hit. "I am the strongest captain, at your current level you will NOT defeat me!" he was telling the truth. "why are you here!?" I yelled. He pointed at the basket, "that basket contains the first ever celebi, all of the other celebis came from this one, then it went to sleep, it is one of the 4 dwarf legendary pokemon that now sleep inside these orbs, team chronos wishes to unleash them to take over the world, simple" he said in a serious tone. "now step aside before I make you" We looked at each other and we knew we couldn't defeat him, not yet anyways. We moved aside. "thank you" he said as he left with his team and the metal basket. We came out of the crater and team chronos was long gone. "we should have stopped them" said Kevin. "we couldn't" said Natalie. "we aren't strong enough" added cherry. "Not YET" I said, "but we will be and when the time comes we WILL save those pokemon, we have too." that seemed to inspire them. "to the next gym!" we all said heading out our different ways, I remained with Natalie. 

CH17 Ghostly forest
    Natalie and i walked for a few hours on the trail when we saw a man and a poke cop, "I'm sorry kids you can't pass" said the cop, "there has been an earthquake in the mountains and the passage to the next city has been block, it will take a few days to clean up" "we have no time to wait, we need to get stronger, we'll just go around the mountain then" I said but the man interrupted me. "no you can't, the forest next to the mountain is haunted, full of tough pokemon, specially ghost" said the man in a creepy voice. "don't worry we'll be ok!" Natalie said. We kept on walking and as we went in the the trees and plants covered the sunlight more and more until it looked more like night than day. "frillish" said a pokemon from a nearby pond. It started coming towards us....slow and creepily. "don't worry Natalie I got this with joltik" I said seeing she was kinda scared with the sudden fog and all, but then more frillish and jellicent came out, all whispering and coming slowly towards us. "well I guess we'll go with plan B" I said as I instructed Natalie to run as fast as she could. We sprinted for several minutes before stopping. "we should have not come nick" said Natalie. "lets head back" I said, "but....where are we?" we had gotten lost. Natalie looked at her compass and pointed towards what direction walk. We kept on walking when we saw a giant rock....moving? It was a crustle. It charged at us. Me and Natalie defeated him, a flock of swoobats and two boldours. We were out of hyper potions but our pokemon sure leveled up. We were reaching what seemed the end of a forest when it got warmer an a candle appeared. "what is that?" I asked, it looked pretty. "it looks like it wants to lead us out!" said Natalie. The candle started moving deeper into the forest. We followed mesmerized by the flame. Then I started feeling weak, and weaker....and I remembered an old story my used to tell me..... "NATALIE!!!" I yelled and stopped, "that's a litwick! It feeds on peoples souls while it 'guides' them!" "that's why it's flame is higher!" said Natalie. Litwick turned around. Suddenly 3 more litwicks appeared guided by a lampent. Obviously......they attacked. "go Dewott!" "go frillish!" all the litwicks used shadow ball on frillish, almost fainting it. "frillish use recover!" it gained hp. The litwicks tried using shadow ball but couldn't thanks to frillish's cursed body. "now water pulse!" frillish hit all of them. "night shade!" instead frillish summoned a shadowy gust fainting them. "frillish used Ominous wind!" "Dewott finish with with surf!" said Natalie fainting the lam pent, "phew, that was hard!" all the litwicks and the lampent returned...except the first litwick we met. It was strong to surviv a super effective ominous wind and water pulse. "go poke ball" one two three, "I captured litwick!" we finally kept going according to the compass and got out of the forest.

CH18 Kevin...
    We were finally near our next city, Delphia city, when we heard a loud familiar voice. "Natalie, Nick!" yelled Kevin as he sprinted towards us. I saw drake from the corner of my eye, heading into the city. "Kevin did you also go through the ghost forest?" "ghost forest?" he said, "no I simply went with drake on the ferry that went around the lake on the other side of the mountain, u know the warm safe ferry?" Both me and natalie face palmed. "There was a ferry!?" roared Natalie. But she seemed to have caught eye of drake because she simply stomped away towards Delphia city. "bye Natalie!!!" yelled Kevin. "so Kevin did you battle drake?" I asked. "yeah" he said with a glum face, "I lost too him, but I can't tell Natalie, she likes drake, and if she knew I'm also weaker than him..." "wait a second" I said as I tried connecting invisible dots, "do you like Natalie?!" Kevin blushed, "it's not l..like that" he stuttered." "ok Kevin how about a 2 vs 2 battle just to see whose stronger?" I offered, it had become kind of awkward. "s..sure" he said kind of embarrassed now. But then he regained his posture and his eyes foamed again. "go Lairon! That's right nick, Aron evolved!" "go Timburr!" timburr use Mach punch!" timburr turned into a blur and slammed into lairon. "lairon use Iron head!!" it hit timburr. "timburr use low kick and rock throw" "lairon use iron defense 2 times!" both attacks hit but lairon's defense had been heighten a lot. "lairon use dig!" "timburr Mach punch!" it hit but lairon then went underground. "now lairon!" lairon smacked into timburr from underground! Timburr then started to glow. "timburr evolved to gurdurr!" "gurdurr now use low kick", instead it hit with chip away, which is an attack who doesn't pay attentions to atk or def raises like iron def! "gurdurr use rock throw" instead it use rock slide, even stronger making lairon flinch. "lairon use iron head!" "gurdurr  Mach punch!" it hit fainting lairon. "go Grotle!" "use razor leaf!" "gurdurr block with your steel pillar!" it blocked, "now use Mach punch!" it hit, "grotle bite and throw away his steel pillar!" grotle bit the steel pillar and threw it aside. "now grotle giga drain!" it hit. "gurdurr use chip away and then rock slide!" chip away hit, "grotle block rock slide with razor leaf and then use bite" razor leaf hit rock slide and grotle dashed towards gurdurr fainting him with bite. "go litwick!" Litwick apparently knew Will-o-wisp, hex, and flame burst. "litwick use flame burst!" it hit grotle, "grotle hit litwick with razor leaf and move in for bite!" "litwick will-o-wisp!" grotle was burned. Razor leaf hit. "grotle use bite" "litwick use hex!" hex hit with double power because grotle was burned. Bite hit, super effective. "finish with flame burst litwick!" flame burst hit home and fainted grotle. "oh yeah!!! I guess going through the creepy forest was worth it!" I said. "noooo! I..I lost" Said Kevin depressed. "come on Kevin let's challenge the gym leader and maybe next time, you'll come close to beating me" I said smiling. We both started walking towards Delphia city.
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47300

My pokemon journey Empty Re: My pokemon journey

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun May 29, 2011 7:08 pm

....I rate it a 5
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun May 29, 2011 11:52 pm

CH19 Psychic headache 
    Me and Kevin got into the city but couldn't find Natalie or drake. "Nick, Kevin!" yelled a familiar voice. "cherry?" I said. "yeah, have you guys fought the gym leader yet?" said cherry, "I have" she showed us her badge. "wow you really are strong!" said Kevin. "I know, come on haven't you heard about the amusement park in this city?" she said. "NO!" me and Kevin said, "Where is it?!!!" We followed cherry to a bridge leading to the biggest amusement park ever. "woohoo!" I yelled as me and Kevin charged towards the park. Then we started....floating? We were shoved back by a powerful force. "owww" groaned Kevin. "what was that?" I asked. "look!" said cherry. Two mr mimes and a reuniclus appeared. "they won't let people through!" said a lady behind us, "you see there was a psychic trainer here, but he freed his pokemon and now they are on a rampage." "wait there's a cave near here, if we could drive them there...." said cherry. "well we are going to have to force them" I said. Kevin stood up, "yeah those pokemon are causing trouble!" reuniclus and the mr mime charged. "go litwick!" "go Deino!" "go Liepard!" we sent out our pokemon. "liepard use Fake out on mr mime!" said cherry, liepard hit making mr mime flinch. "now use assurance and fury swipes!" both attacks hit fainting a Mr mime. "Deino Use dragon pulse!" said Kevin, it hit mr mime, mr mime then used psychic but it didn't affect Deino. "now Deino use crunch!" Deino crunched on mr mime fainting him. "litwick Use will-o-wisp!" it burned reuniclus. Reuniclus charged and used psychic followed by phsyshock, both hit. "now litwick use hex and then flame burst!" hex hit, super effective and double powered by burn, but flame burst missed. Reuniclus then used Rock slide! Super effective. "come on litwick use hex!" it hit reuniclus. Reuniclus used dizzy punch but Deino got in the way, it hit Deino instead. "too strong for you?" said Kevin, but then reuniclus used rockslide on Deino. "Deino use dragon pulse!" Deino was confused from dizzy punch and attacked itself, fainting. "Deino!" yelled Kevin. "litwick hex once again!" that hex plus the constant burn finally fainted reuniclus, giving a lot of experience to litwick. "thanks Kevin" I said, "I couldn't have done it without you" we took the 3 pokemon to the cave and they went in, actually looking happy. "well that's that" I said. As I turned around I saw Natalie talking to drake, I looked at Kevin and he looked absolutely jealous, and mad. Kevin marched up to drake, "after we each beat the gym leader, we will have a battle drake!" said Kevin. "sure" replied drake. Kevin stormed off. "come on nick" said Natalie kind of confused, "let's get some rest" "bye nick!" said cherry. I waved at her, "night cherry" I said as I walked away.

CH20 Fourth gym battle
    I woke up late, as usual, apparently Kevin had gotten his badge with drake yesterday, Natalie just got it and cherry had gotten it 2 days ago. It was my turn. I walked into the Gym, "Hello nick, my name is Nicole and I'm a psychic user" said Nicole, "are you ready?" "yes I am!" I said. "go Elgyem!" said Nicole. "go joltik!" "joltik quick use electro ball!" it hit. "elgyem use psybeam!" "joltik dodge and use shock wave!" joltik dodged and use shock wave but elgyem dodged it. "elgyem psybeam!" it hit joltik. "now use Zen head butt!" it was about to hit when joltik fired a strange colored beam at elgyem, "that was Signal beam!" "joltik signal beam!" "elgyem use psybeam!" both attacks hit but signal beam was stronger and super effective. It hit elgyem fainting it. "that wasn't so bad" I said. She smiled...what was her plan? "go duosion!" "duosion use Future sight!" "return joltik, go frillish!" "frillish use Ominous wind!" it hit duosion. "duosion use light screen!" a screen of light covered duosion. "now duosion use psyshock!" "frillish use...." right then future sight hit and so did psyshock. "duosion once again use psyshock" "frillish!" I yelled. "frillish then set a Gatling heavy rain towards duosion, hitting it hard. "that was brine, and it was more powerful because frillish had less than half hp!" I also noticed something else... "frillish recover!" frillish recovered some hp. "duosion quick use psyshock!" duosion didn't move because if frillish's cursed body. "frillish use ominous wind!" it fainted duosion, yet light screen was still present. "now the REAL battle starts!" said Nicole, "go musharna!" "frillish use ominous wind!" it hit super effective. "musharna hypnosis!" frillish fell asleep. "now nightmare musharna!" nightmare caused frillish to start losing hp quickly. "now musharna use dream eater!" musharna gained a little hp and frillish fainted. "go joltik" "joltik use signal beam!" it hit super effective musharna, yet light screen was still active. "musharna hypnosis!" it missed. "joltik use signal beam again!" it hit, finally light screen broke. "musharna hypnosis!" joltik fell asleep. "now use nightmare and dream eater!" both attacks hit, restoring a little of musharna's hp and fainting joltik. Now I just have to defeat it before it makes my pokemon fall asleep I thought, without light screen its possible. "go litwick!" "use will-o-wisp!" musharna was burnt. "musharna hypnosis!" "litwick quick dodge!" hypnosis nearly hit. "now litwick hex and flame burst!" hex hit, but flame burst became more powerful and concentrated. "that's flamethrower" said Nicole. Both attacks hit, one super effective. "lets finish this! Musharna psychic" "litwick hex!" both attacks collided, but musharna was too worn off and lost. "congratulations nick, here's your fourth badge, the mind emblem!" said nicole as she handed me the badge. "only four more to go!" I yelled. I checked my pokedex to see what level my pokemon where, pignite 35, gurdurr 33, litwick 34, joltik and frillish 33, vanillite 34.
    Desert Punk
    Desert Punk
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47264

Post  Desert Punk Mon May 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Not really good 6/10
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 21 and CH 22

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 pm

CH21 Kevin vs Drake part 1
    As I got out of the gym with my new badge I was greeted by cherry and Natalie. "where are Kevin and drake?" I asked. "they went to battle" said Natalie with a look as if she had been the cause if the fight, don't get me wrong she WAS the reason why they were fighting. "come on nick! You'll miss the fight!" said Natalie. "this is a 6 vs 6 battle" said drake as we got there. Kevin looked at Natalie and then at drake, "I won't lose!!!" he yelled. "whatever" said drake. I wasn't sure whether to stop them or not but then, "let the battle start!" yelled Natalie. I was caught by surprise and so was Kevin and cherry, but drake he simply smirked and said, "go Serperior!" Kevin looked at the poke ball in his hand, shoot I heard him say. He threw it out saying "go......swampert" that was terrible luck with swam pert being 4x weak to grass types like serperior. "Serperior use Wring out!" it did massive damage since swampert's hp was full. "swampert use hammer arm!" "serperior use coil!" serperior's stats all got higher. Hammer arm hit but coil did a good job of surprising it's power and swam pert became slower. "serberior quick use leaf blade!" it slammed into swampert! It was a close KO. "swam pert now! Double power avalanche!!!!" Kevin had taught him avalanche! "serperior dodge" with serperior's increased speed and swampert's lowered speed, serperior easily dodged. He had planned this! That's why serperior didn't dodge hammer arm!! "serperior use leaf storm!" serperior was to quick and rammed a leaf storm into swampert, fainting it. Kevin looked shocked, but then his fighting spirit came back. "go Swellow!" no attacks had hit serperior but swellow was also fast and had type advantage. "serperior wring out!" once again a massive wring out hit swellow. "swellow use wing attack!" it hit serperior! "serperior now that swellow is in close range repeated leaf blade!" that was his plan! To get swellow close! Leaf blade hit swellow 2 times before, "swellow use fly!" said Kevin. Swellow flew up high dodging a leaf blade and came back down crashing into serperior. "serperior use leaf storm" "double team swellow!" leaf storm hit the clones. "swellow use wing attack!" wing attack hit fainting serperior, but swellow didn't look much better. "go swoobat!" said drake, "air slash!" air slash hit swellow and it was close to fainting "now swellow use endeavor!!" endeavor hit and left swoobat with swallows hp. "swellow finish it with fly!" swellow charged at swoobat. "swoobat psychic!" swoobat stopped swellow and hit him with a force into a tree. Swellow fainted.  "go Pikachu!" said Kevin. "pikachu use electroball!" "protect swoobat" electroball hit the protect. "swoobat use Attract!" attract hit the male pikachu causing it to fall in love. "swoobat use air slash!" air slash slammed into pikachu. "pikachu use wild volt!" it missed completely.... "swoobat phsycic!" "pikachu electroball!" psychic slammed into pikachu as he fired an intense powerful electroball.......against a tree. "swoobat finish with psychic" "not yet! Pikachu use dig!" pikachu evaded psychic as it dug into the ground. "now pop out behind swoobat and use wild volt!" pikachu dug out without attract working and threw himself against swoobat at top speed. "swooba protect!" pikachu hit protect. "swoobat use air slash!" swoobat slammed air slash against pikachu, fainting it. Kevin looked down.

CH22 Kevin vs Drake part 2
    Kevin was looking down, he clenched his fists. "I have to win" he murmured. He looked up serious. "now I'm taking you down!" said Kevin, "go Deino!" "use dragon pulse on swoobat!" "swoobat protect!" dragon pulse hit protect. "swoobat use air slash" said drake. "Deino quick rush towards swoobat and use crunch, get through that air slash!" Deino charged and slammed into airslash, but he didn't stop he kept running and crunched swoobat, fainting it. "what a bold move" said drake with a smirk. "go Gigalith!" said drake as he send out a huge rock monster. "dragon tail!" said Kevin. "rock slide Gigalith!" rock slide slammed into  Deino, but it kept running and smacked Gigalith with dragon tail causing it to return and switch out with Simisear. "bad choice" said drake, "simisear use Low sweep!" it was super effective and slowed down Deino. "Deino use dragon pulse!" "simisear use flamethrower!" both attacks hit but flamethrower won. Deino was about to faint. "Deino use crunch!" "simisear use crunch!" both pokemon crunched each other, but Deino fainted. I have to admit, drake was REALLY strong, he really meant when he said he had let me win our last battle. "go lairon!" said Kevin. "lairon use Iron head!" lairon smashed into simisear. "simisear flamethrower!" "lairon use iron defense!" lairon shines as a metal coat appeared around it. Flame-thrower did less damage. "lauding use rock slide!" it smacked super effective against simisear. "simisear use low sweep!" this was 4x as effective against lairon. "lairon use as many irond defense as you can!" lairon used another 2 iron defenses before simisear hit him with low sweep, the damage was somewhat reduced. "lairon earthquake!" earthquake hit sismisear causing it to faint. "stron lairon" said Kevin, "go Gigalith!" "Gigalith use iron defense!" "lairon use iron head!" "Gigalith use iron defense and then earthquake!" ironed defense activated and right before iron head hit, earthquake slammed into lairon, lairon kept going and crashed into Gigalith. "Gigalith use rock slide and get away from lairon then use stealth rock!" Gigalith used rock tomb on lairon then it got a few feet away and use stealth rock. "earthquake lairon!" said Kevin. "Gigalith earthquake!" both earthquakes collided but Gigalith won. Lairon fainted. Kevin looked at his last poke ball, then at drake and then at me and Natalie. "your my last chance" whispered David as he threw his poke ball "go Torterra!!!!" stealth rock slammed into torterra. "Gigalith use iron defense" gigalith's def reached it's max. "torterra use wood hammer!" "Gigalith Use rock slide!" rock slide slammed into torterra but torterra crushed Gigalith under wood hammer, losing hp with recoil damage. Giaglith was barely alive thanks to the iron defense. "Gigalith use  earthquake!" "torterra use giga drain!" it hit Gigalith as earthquake hit torterra, but torterrea regained half the damage take from earthquake through giga drain. Gigalith fainted. "go  liepard" "torterra use wood hammer!" "liepard use fake out!" fake out hit and cause torterra to flinch. "now us aerial ace and slash liepard!" both attacks hit! "come on torterra use giga drain!" "liepard finis with payback!" giga drain started to absorb liepard's hp when it used double power payback! Fainting torterra. Kevin couldn't meet drake's or my eyes. "I know why you lost" said drake as he was leaving, "you didn't fight as yourself, you and nick share the same battle form, you have fun when you battle" then drake left. It was true, during the battle Kevin wasn't acting like himself. "he's right" said Kevin, "but I still need to get stronger, see ya later nick, cherry and.....Natalie" Kevin left. "Kevin....." said Natalie too late for him to hear her. 
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH23 and CH24

Post  Pkmn gamer Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 pm

CH23 A BIG surprise
    Both Kevin and drake left for the next town, wanting to get stronger. "well I didn't get to battle them!" I said crossing my arms as we walked out of delphia city. "nick..." said cherry a little glum from seeing kevin lose after trying so hard. I looked at Natalie, she was just looking at the ground. "natalie you ok?" I said. She didn't respond, right then two guys dressed as chronos team members rushed by us on a motorcycle. "what was that?" I said. "they're carrying an egg!" said cherry. If they were from team chronus they were up to no good, so we followed them. We got deep into the forest until we reached a lake, but the lakes water was pure, pure blue. "woah!!" we said at the same time. "there nick!" said Natalie pointing at the chronos team across the river. The cycle guys were carrying the egg and talking to a captain were they parked their bike next to some pretty big cars. Then I noticed the explosives around and inside the lake. "RUN!" I yelled as one of the grunts pressed a button. We started running away when....BOOM!!! The ground shook, we fell, and there wasn't a lake anymore. The two grunts with the egg stayed but the rest with the captain went down to the lake bottom into a small cave that was now revealed at the bottom of the lake. "come on!" I said as I led them to the cave entrance. "I'll stay here just in case" said Natalie. "this way" I said as we went deeper into the lake cave. At the end of the tunnel there was a pink light. We stepped into a chamber glowing with pink, in the center was a pink orb hiding inside a pokemon, a mew! We stared as the captain placed it in an iron basket, like last time. No not like last time, this time we were going to stop them. "go emboar!" said cherry sending out her pokemon before I did. "go pignite" I said. "as I had the smaller evolution, "I'll take care of the grunts" I told cherry. "sure" she said. There were 6 grunts, 2 sent out purrloins, 2 sent out roggenrolas, and 2 sent out woobats. "go joltik and vanilluxe" I said. "pignite use Flame charge and ember!" pignite fainted both purloins. "joltik use electroball and shockwave!"it fainted the two swoobats. "vannilixe use Icy wind and avalanche!" vanillite fainted both roggenrola."I got them!" I said when I saw cherry out of pokemon and a familiar electivire and magmortar out. "y..y...you" I said. It was Top team captain chronos, Darian, who so easily beat us last time. "hello nick, getting in my way again?" he said. "I'm sorry nick" said cherry. She was hurt. I got really mad, I don't know if it was because of cherry or because of the trouble Darian was causing. "pignite, joltik, vanillite!!!" I yelled then the 3 of the started glowing. Pignite evolve into emboar, joltik into galvantula, and vanillite into vanillish. "guys" I said, they evolved to help me. "fire punch, thunder punch" said Darian. SLAM all three had been hit and all three lost almost all their hp. I looked at darian, "we can't win" I told cherry. Then electivire used thunderbolt on cherry, "NO" I yelled as I got in between cherry and the thunder bolt, I got hit. I grabbed her by the arm, returned my pokemon to their poke balls and ran away with cherry. "we can't beat him yet" I told cherry as we heard Darian laughing behind us. My head ached from the blast I withstood but I kept running. We came up to see the two cyclist grunts lying on the floor and Natalie on one of their cars, "need a ride?" she said. "you are amazing" I told Natalie as we got in. But before we left I got out took the weird poekmon egg and went inside the car, whatever it was the chronos team shouldnt keep it, right then a hyper beam hitting near the car told us to get going. We drove away until we got to delphia city where we left the car. "let's continue to next city" I said, "but carefully" added cherry. As Natalie turned around to examine the egg, cherry kissed me. "thanks" she said with a smile, "you saved me" my face grew really hot and I'm sure I was blushing, "no problem" I said, "anytime....no I mean not the  kiss anyti....what I meant was that I would save yo...not that you need saving..." I started stammering. She kissed me again, "I get what your saying" she said as she winked a me. NOW I felt like I would faint. "come on!" said Natalie, "we need to move" of course she would ruin the moment.

CH24 The mysterious egg
    I checked my pokedex for my pokemon's level, emboar 36, vanillish 36, galvantula 36, gurdurr 35, frillish 34, and litwick 35. Cherry decided to join us for a while on our trip to the next city. I was holding the rare egg we had stolen from the Chronos team. As I checked it, I noticed it was warm and shaking. The egg was black with signs of what seemed like red flames. The egg started to shake really hard. "woah" I said surprised. Cherry looked carefully at the egg, "it's close to hatching!" she said. "nick let's put our stuff down and wait for it to hatch" suggested Natalie. We put our stuff down and sat in a circle around the egg. It started shaking again. "its really close!" said cherry. Then I saw a shadow passing by, a bird. My eyes opened wide, a bird! "the egg..!" as I said that, a braviary swooped down and grabbed the egg. "THE EGG!" I yelled as grabbed to it just in time, braviary lift me with the egg. "OH SHOOT!" I yelled as I noticed I was hanging several feet in the air. "NICK!" I heard Natalie and cherry faintly yell as they tried running after me. Braviary finally dropped me and the egg on it's nest. "BRAVIAA" screeched braviary, it obviously wanted the egg. "you can't have it" I yelled. It charged. "go Vanillish and galvantula!" "vanillish use icy wind!" instea vanillish sent out a concentrated ray of ice towards braviary smacking it in the chest. "that was ice beam!" I said, "now galvantula use Shockwave!" but this time galvantula stored electricity and let it all out in a single thunderbolt. That was thunderbolt!!! It slammed into braviary. "BRAV!" screeched braviary as it used repeated crush claws on galvantula fainting it. "vanillish use.." right then vanillish started to glow silver and the light focused in front of him, then the silver light ball flew straight into braviary. "that was Mirror shot!" I said. Braviary's wings and legs glowed resist and it smashed into vanillish with superpower, being a fighting type move it was super effective. Vanillish fainted. "dang, he's too strong!" I said. I can beat him, I told myself. "go frillish, go gurdurr" As soon as bionics was sent out he glowed pink and his muscles got bigger, He was using bulk up!!! Gurdurr's def and atk got higher. "BRAV!!" screeched braviary as it lunched a set of crush claws. "gurdurr use Mach punch!" Mach punch hit first throwing braviary of balance. "frillish use water pulse and then ominous wind!" both attacks slammed into braviary. Braviary used air slash on frillish and dove with aerial ace towards gurdurr. "gurdurr use your heightened def and your iron staff to block it!" it worked, the iron staff blocked aerial ace. "rock slide gurdurr, frillish now that your hp is low use brine!" both powerful attacks hit braviary and finally fainted it. Right then another braviary, it's mate, got to the nest. "BRAVEEE" it screeched, it then used whirlwind to send us blasting away. The winds carried us down slamming us onto the ground. "OOF!" I said. A few minutes later natalie and cherry found me, "Nick!!" yelled cherry as she put her arms around me, "your ok! Thank god!" she had a huge smile on her face. "nick what about the egg?" asked Natalie. "it's fine I have it with me" I said, as I took it out it snooks really hard and started to crack. "it's hatching!" we all said. A huge mysterious light shined as the egg opened and out came a.....shining black charmander? "charmander?" I said as it smiled at me, "will you join me?" I asked him, he nodded. "go poke ball!" 1,2,3. He was captured. That was my 7th pokemon. 
    Desert Punk
    Desert Punk
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47264

Post  Desert Punk Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Do u have more
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty I hope...

Post  Pkmn gamer Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I hope ur asking that cus u liked my story lol, yeah I'm done with another 2 chapters
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Post  Pkmn gamer Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

CH25 Training  charmander
    We woke up and started walking for a few hours, then we reached what seemed to be a school. We were greeted by several kids as we stopped to eat. "hello" said a teacher, "enjoy yourselves to the cafeteria" we started eating when an 8 year old came and asked, "are you a trainer?" "yeah" I said. "no he's not" said a year old, "trainers are cool looking" I wanted to slap him, but Natalie just started laughing. "I agree!" said Natalie in between laughs, even cherry was giggling. "well why don't we fight to see?" I said, "you can use one of the class pokemon" "sure" said the nine year old actually surprised. We went outside. "go Tauros!" said the kid, "it's only level 5 though" "I'll use my only low level" I said as I threw out charmander, I switched him out with jellicent for this battle since I could only keep 6 pokemon with me. Charmander had good moves: dragon claw, flame burst, Smoke screen and fire fang. "Tauros use Rage!" Tauros charged at charmander. "charmander smokescreen and dodge!" charmander set off a smoke screen and easily evaded rage. "rage again tauro!" once again Tauros charged, yet rage looked stronger. "charmander smokescreen!" this time charmander barely evaded it. "Rage Tauros!" Tauros's rage looked really strong now. "flame burst charmander!" it hit Tauros, but he kept running and slammed into charmander. Charmander was badly hurt. "charmander use fire fang!" it hit Tauros, Tauros got burned! "Tauros use tail whip!" Charmander's def got lower. "charmander dragon claw!" it hit Tauros. "Tauros now horn attack!!!" "charmander smokesreen!" Tauros missed, "now use flame burst!" that plus burn fainted Tauros. "Noooo I lost!" said the kid. Charmander looked a lot stronger now, like it had gained several levels from this battle, he was level 4, now I checked my pokedex and he was level 10! "Natalie, cherry look!" I said as I showed them my pokedex. "well nick he IS shiny" said Natalie. "yeah I heard they grow extra fast until reaching their final evolution" added cherry. "well he grows really fast!" I said as I looked at charmander who looked pumped up. "I'll battle you!" said a 10 year old, "I'm almost old enough to go on a journey and I have a strong squirtle!" "sure" I said, this should level up charmander a lot. "go squirtle!" "squirtle use rapid spin!" squirtle went in his shell, started spinning, and launched at charmander. "charmander stop it with fire fang!" charmander caught squirtle's shell with his fiery mouth! "squirtle now close range water gun!!!" It hit charmander hard. "charmander dragon claw!" "withdraw squirtle!" squirtle got inside his shell and dragon claw didn't do much. "now squirtle rapid spin!" squirtle launched at charmander. "smokescreen!" squirtle missed. "charmander flame burst when he gets out of his shell!" as soon as squirtle came out flame burst hit him! "now charmander fire fang!" "squirtle bite!" both attacks hit but charmander's was stronger. Squirtle let go and skipped backwards. "water gun squirtle!" "dodge charmander and use dragon claw!" charmander dodged and hit squirtle, fainting it. "thanks everyone" we said as we left the school. Charmander started to glow and....evolved into charmeleon!!!

CH26 Double the pain
    As we kept on walking from the school for most of the day, finally we arrived at a small log cabin. A small old man came out to greet us. "hello youngsters you want to stay in my house tonight?" "yes sir" said Natalie, "we would be happy to pay..." then the old man cut her off. "oh no I don't ask for money, you see I'm the double battle master and only those who can defeat me and my nephews pokemon in a battle may stay here" "I'll do it!" I said eagerly. "nick are you sure?" asked cherry. "you know some kid passed by yesterday and defeated me" said the old man, "he acted just like you, and if I recall he used a swampert" "KEVIN" said Natalie really loud. We both looked at her. "uhhh, sorry" she said blushing. "now I HAVE to fight you" I told the old man. "that's the spirit!" he said, "I'll be using level 20 pokemon though" "I'll use my charmeleon then, and my emboar" I said, with emboar on my team I can't lose. "this will be a double battle!" said the old man, "go espeon, go umbreon!" "go emboar, go charmeleon" "charmeleon use flame burst on espeon, emboar use Ember on umbreon" instead of ember emboar sent out a jet of flames, flamethrower! "espeon use psychic to stop both attacks!" both flames stopped in midair. "umbreon use night slash on charmeleon!" It hit! "emboar use...." "espeon psychic on emboar!" emboar was launched and pinned to a rock. "charmeleon use flame burst on umbreon!" "umbreon dodge" umbreon dodged. "now espeon and umbreon use shadow ball!" "charmeleon use smokescreen on both of them!" smokescreen wrapped around umbreon and espeon, their shadow ball missed. "now emboar use smog!" smog mixed in with the smoke and created a smoke screen that continually hurt espeon and umbreon. "get out of there umbreon and espeon!" said the old guy. "charmeleon, emboar aim where they are exiting and fire flame burst/flamethrower at them!" as umbreon and espeon raced out flamethrower and flame Burst smacked them back into the smog/smoke cloud. "jump!" both espeon and umbreon jumped high, out of the cloud of smoke! "now use psychic and dark pulse, max power!" said the old guy, this was his final move. "charmeleon use flame burst, emboar use flamethrower, max power!" the four moves collidedin pairs. Emboar's flamethrower broke through and fainted espeon. But flame burst was struggling against dark pulse. "come on charmeleon!!!" I yelled. "CHARRRR" roared charmeleon focusing his flame into a harder, stronger flame. "that's flamethrower!" said cherry. Flamethrower broke through dark pulse and smashed into umbreon, fainting it. "good job kid" said the old man, "I'll let you sleep here like promised" we went inside, the house was warm and cozy. We went to sleep after dinner. I checked my pokedex, charmeleon was level 25.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 27 and CH 28

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 pm

CH27 Trade? 
    We kept on walking for several hour towards Mayleen town. As we were arriving near Mayleen town we saw HUGE building with what looked like a huge version of the  poke world. "woah what is it?!" I asked. "that's the poke-trade center" said Natalie. "what's that?" I said. "it's a center where people trade with other trainers for pokemon, they can trade here, or with others around the world" explained cherry. "that sounds cool!!" I said, "let's go in" we walked in and noticed ALOT of people in here. Then we saw a familiar figure. "KEVIN" Natalie and I yelled at the same time. "huh? Oh hey nick, Natalie, cherry, what are you guys doing here?"said Kevin. "we're just checking this place out" I said, "how about you?" "well u see I traded my pikachu for an infernape" said kevin. "woah!" i said, "well I also got a new pokemon, a charmeleon, I got it from team chronos, but this one is really rare" I showed him my shiny charmeleon. "yeah I found two of those creeps on their bike, I beat them and they dropped an egg" said Kevin as he showed me the poke ball with his pokemon, "see it's a shiny dusclops" Kevin showed me his rare dusclops. "so are you here to evolve your gurdurr nick?" asked Kevin. "That's RIGHT!" said natalie, "gurdurr evolves through trade!" "yeah like Natalie said" said Kevin, he looked at Natalie and she looked at him back, they looked like they wanted to talk.....alone. "hey um nick do you want to go evolve gurdurr" said cherry. "yeah we're going to go now..." I said. We walked away and found a trade room. "hey guys" greeted us a guy full of tattoos, "want to trade my gurdurr for yours and back? That way we both get a conkeldurr!" "sure" I said. We traded the gurdurrs. His....my gurdurr started to shine and evolved. "ok let's trade them back" I said. "um I have to go" said the man racing to the door. Before he knew it cherry had sent out her emboar out and blocked the exit with it, "where are you going?" asked cherry. "yeah give me my conkeldurr back!" I yelled. "go gyarados!" he sent out a gyarados, "use hydro pump!" hydro pump slammed into emboar. "go galvantula" I said, "use Electroball galvantula!" it slammed into gyarados 4x super effective. "gyarados use dragon dance! "gyarados's attack sp attack and speed all raised. "no more electroball since his speed is up, use thunderbolt!" it slammed into gyarados. "gyarados use waterfall!" it hit galvantula. "come on galvantula finish with close range slash!" it hit gyarados fainting it. "fine I'll give gurdurr back" said the man. We traded gurdurrs again and he left. "geez some people...." said cherry. "it's alright I finally evolved gurdurr into conkeldurr!" I said I checked my pokedex, conkeldurr knew Mach punch, rock slide, chip away and hammer arm. As we got to were Natalie and Kevin where, we saw them kissing. "woah.." I said as cherry pulled me back. "shhhhh" she said. We gave them some time and came back, "hey guys" I said. "oh hey nick" said Kevin, "nick can we fight I want to try out my new team" "sure let's make it a 3 vs 3 battle, including charmeleon vs dusclops" I said. "sure tomorrow?" asked Kevin. "yeah" I said. We were both eager to see who was stronger.

CH28 Vs Kevin part 1, two trainers collide! 
    We went outside of the trade center for our battle. "it will be a 3 vs 3 battle" said Natalie. "go Infernape!" said Kevin as he sent out his new fighting/fire pokemon. "go conkeldurr!" I said sending my evolved pokemon. "infernape use flame wheel!" said Kevin. Infernape cloaked himself in fire and started spinning rapidly towards conkeldurr. "conkeldurr use rock slide!" "infernape dodge!" infernape skid from side to side dodging rock slide. SLAM infernape's flame wheel hit. "now conkeldurr close range hammer arm!" conkeldurr's arm glowed red and he smashed it into infernape, knocking him away. "infernape flamethrower!" infernape let out a blast of flame towards conkeldurr. "conkeldurr block that flamethrower!" conkeldurr raised his 2 heavy pillars of rock and blocked flamethrower, decreasing it's power. "good,now conkeldurr dodge to the right and let out a Mach punch!" conkeldurr moved to the right dodging flamethrower, his fist grew blue and in a blur, lunched towards infernape slamming Mach punch knocking infernape backwards. "conkeldurr hammer arm!" "infernape dig!" infernape burrowed into the ground and dodged hammer arm, "now infernape" infernape slammed dig into conkeldurr from the ground. "close combat infernape!" infernape let out a series of kicks and punches towards conkeldurr. "conkeldurr use hammer arm to fight back!" "dig infernape!" infernape dug down and dodged hammer arm. "conkeldurr use your slabs of stone and slam them in the ground try finding infernape!" as conkeldurr slammed his slabs of stone on the ground, the entire field started to shake greatly and infernape shot out of the ground and fell to the side. "that was earthquake!" I yelled it had been super effective and boosted since infernape was in the ground. "infernape you ok?!" yelled Kevin, infernape could barely stand up but both of them looked like they would never give up, "INFERNAPE" roared infernape. This time infernape's flames grew huge and his fire turned blue. "that's Infernape's blaze ability!" said kevin. "infernape mega power flamethrower!" "conkeldurr use rock slide with all your remaining power!" infernape let off what looked like a fiery hyper beam, and conkeldurr lunched a powerful rock slide, both attacks hit. Conkeldurr and infernape were both standing..... Then, conkeldurr collapsed. "YEAH, we won infernape!!" yelled Kevin, right then infernape collapsed. "go vanilluxe!" "go Swellow!" Swellow, why would he send out a flying type? "vanilluxe Use ice beam!" "swellow dodge!" swellow quickly dodged it, swellow seemed a lot faster. "vanilluxe use uproar!" "swellow use brave bird!" swellow dove towards vanilluxe, uproar hit but swellow kept on going and smashed into vanillixue. "vanilluxe use avalanche!" instead vanilluxe sent spears of ice towards swellow. It hit swellow 3 times. "that was icicle spear!!" I said "swellow use close range metal wing!" swellow's wings turned into hard steel and buffeted vanilluxe. It was super effective. "that's why he chose swellow!" I said, "vanilluxe use mirror shot followed by ice beam!" as I predicted swellow nimbly dodged mirror shot but ice beam hit. Swellow was about to faint. "swellow use endeavor!" swellow hit vanilluxe reducing his hp to the same as his. "vanilluxe icicle spear!" "swellow aerial ace!" both attacks hit, and both pokemon fainted. "that's 2 ties nick" said Kevin. "not for long" I replied.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 29 and CH30

Post  Pkmn gamer Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm

CH29 Vs Kevin part 2, a close battle
    "go charmeleon!!!" I said sending out my rare black charmeleon, "go dusclops!" said Kevin throwing out his rare Red dusclops. Ironic how charmeleon changed into dusclop's original color (black) and dusclops changed into charmeleon's (red). "dusclops use shadow punch!" "dodge charmeleon!" charmeleon dodged, but the dark punch simply turned around and smashed into charmeleon from behind. "you can't evade shadow punch" said Kevin with a smirk "charmeleon use.." "shadow sneak!" said Kevin. "dusclops suddenly turned into a shadow, raced under charmeleon and in a blink of an eye, slammed into charmeleon. "too fast?" said Kevin. "good moves" I said, "charmeleon close range flamethrower!!" flamethrower hit dusclops, but it didn't hurt him as much as I thought it would. "dusclops are known for their sp def and def" said Kevin, he was stronger than ever! "dusclops thunder punch!" dusclops moved in with a electrified fist. "charmeleon dragon claw!" dragon claw hit but it was followed by a thunder punch. "hang in there charmeleon use smokescreen!" smoke screen surrounded dusclops. "dusclops use shadow punch!" shadow punch left through the wrong side, but quickly turned and headed towards charmeleon, "charmeleon dragon claw!" charmeleon countered shadow punch. "now ice punch!" dusclops jumped out of the smoke and charged at charmeleon with an icy fist. "charmeleon grab his arm with fire fang!!" charmeleon prevented dusclops from attacking by chomping on dusclops arm. "now throw him up!" charmeleon swung dusclops up, dusclops was burned. "flamethrower!" "block it with your hands and then use shadow punch!" flamethrower hit dusclops...but he didn't faint, almost though. Shadow punch slammed into charmeleon. Both of them had little hp left. "charmeleon use dragon claw!!!" "dusclops use shadow sneak!" oh poop, shadow sneak was faster and slammed into charmeleon dropping him on the ground. "I won...." said Kevin, but charmeleon started to get up, "come on charmeleon you can do this!!!" I cheered. Charmeleon barely got up, but now the flames on his tail turned blew and grew bigger and brighter, charmeleon's eyes were full of strength. "charmeleon use flamethrower!" flamethrower turned into a huge ray of fire, it's power melted small rocks in the way and lit fire on nearby plants. Flamethrower slammed into dusclops fainting it. "YES I WON!" I said, but charmeleon fell to one knee, he was close to fainting. "you beat me" said Kevin, "that was a really good fight" "yeah I can't believe I won, you almost did!" I said "I have gotten stronger" said Kevin, right then cherry and Natalie stepped in. "good fight" said cherry. "you were amazing!" said Natalie to Kevin. "I'll catch you guys later o want to see if I can evolve a pokemon at the trading center" said Kevin. "we'll go to the next town" I said. "catch up with us there!" said Natalie. "guys look" said cherry as she pointed at a tree....no drake was behind it, he turned around and left. I checked charmeleon on the pokedex, he was level 34, my weakest pokemon was level 36 right now so charmeleon had almost caught up. 

CH30 my fifth gym
    For the first time I was the first of my friends to challenge the gym leader, Kevin had left to eat, cherry was shopping, and Natalie had gone to look for Kevin, and drake, well I had no idea. Well this is good, I guess, I thought as I walked in into the gym. The inside was a huge wrestling arena, with a pokemon arena inside. "step in challenger" said a well built man in boxing shorts, "I'm the gym leader, keith, and you will be fighting me" I have to admit he was intimidating.  I walked into the ring, "let's get started" I said. "that's the spirit, go Mienshao!" said Keith. "go Frillish!" "mienshao use U turn!" mienshao slammed into frillish and went back to Keith. "no point in keeping a pokemon whose moves won't affect frillish, go Sawk!" "frillish use Water pulse!" water slammed into sawk. "sawk use payback!" it slammed into frillish super effective. "frillish ominous wind!" "sawk bulk up!" sawk's attack and def increased. Ominous wind hit increasing ALL of frillish's stats. "frillish use water pulse!" "sawk get hit and use payback!" water pulse hit, sawk used payback and smashed into frillish. "now frillish brine!" brine hit with double power and the stat bonus. "sawk finish with payback" but sawk didn't move. "frillish recover and water pulse!" frillish recovered some hp and hit sawk with water pulse fainting it. "curse body right?" asked Keith, "good job" right then frillish started to glow....frillish evolved into jellicent! "go conkeldurr!" said Keith. "jellicent use water pulse!" "conkeldurr use rock slide!" rock slide hit first but water pulse followed. "rock slide!" said Keith, and jellicent fainted. That was a strong conkeldurr. "go charmeleon!" "return conkeldurr! Go mienshao" he doesn't want to use conkeldurr, I'll just have to beat mienshao. "charmeleon use flamethrower!!" "mienshao dodge and use high jump kick" mienshao was fast and dodged flamethrower, then he slammed into charmeleon. Charmeleon was hit pretty heavy. "charmeleon use dragon claw!" dragon claw hit mienshao. "mienshao drain punch!" "charmeleon smokescreen!" smokescreen wrapped around mienshao, drain punch missed. "charmeleon use flamethrower then fire fang!" flamethrower hit but as charmeleon charged with fire fang.. "mienshao use rock slide!!" rock slide slammed into charmeleon, he fell. "come on charmeleon!" I yelled. Right then charmeleon evolved into CHARIZARD! "Charizard use fire fang" CHARIZARD was faster than mienshao, but instead of fire fang, he sent a harsh slash of wind towards mienshao fainting it, that was air slash! "go conkeldurr!" "charizard use air slash!" "conkeldurr use rock slide!" air slash hit first super effective but conkeldurr continued and 4x effective, fainted charizard. "I know what to use now" I said, "go conkeldurr!" it was conkeldurr vs conkeldurr. "conkeldurr use hammer arm" we both said. Both conkeldurrs launched and slammed into each other, his conkeldurr was a little stronger and faster. "conkeldurr hammer arm once again!" said Keith. Conkeldurr slammed into my conkledurr. "conkeldurr quick before he uses another hammer arm use Mach punch" Mach punch hit and fainted conkeldurr. "YEA I won" I said. "good job nick, here's your strength emblem" he said as he gave me his badge. Only 3 more to go.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 31 and CH 32

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 pm

CH31 Drake, Kevin, me, and a grey orb?
    "hey Kevin guess who got his badge a few hours ago!" I said as I greeted Kevin. "oh funny cause I just got mine too" he said with a smile. "well how about a battle?....wait where's Natalie?" I asked. "I don't know, we were talking and.....well we kind of argued a little and.....well she left with cherry" said Kevin. "oh um do you wana battle anyways?" I asked. "YES" he replied, at least he wasn't that upset. As we were going to start we saw someone pass by...drake! "Kevin look it's drake!" I said. "woah, where is he going?" asked Kevin, "let's follow him" we followed drake into a forest near mayleen city. "go Beartic!" said drake. It seems he got his 7th pokemon. "hey drake" I said as I walked out of the bushes. "you training?" asked Kevin. "yeah and what are YOU doing?" said drake, "beartic icicle crash" beartic threw a huge icicle spear towards us. "duck!" I yelled, the spear hit behind us. "what did you do that for?!" yelled Kevin. "you were following me now leave me" said drake. "why you..." started Kevin when a slow drilling noise came from under us. BOOM a huge drill popped out of the ground. "well boys mission success from finding the grey orb" said a familiar voice as Darian, top captain of team chronos, stepped out. "oh well we have some unexpected characters here" said darian. "YOU" I said, "why are you here!?" I asked as I got out a poke ball, so did Kevin. "your lucky I left my henchmen behind" he said. I saw the metal basket he was carrying, a pokemon in his orb must be there! "go vanilluxe!" "go swampert"  "it's 3 against 1, give up" Said Drake. Apparently he was on our team now. "heh like you could beat me boy" said darian, "go electivire and magmortar" "vanniluxe use ice beam on electivire!" "beartic use icicle crash on electivire" both attacks hit. "swampert use super effective waterfall on magmortar!" it hit. The attacks hit but they didn't do that much damage. "solar beam magmortar, brick break electivire" solar beam fainted swampert and brick break fainted vanilluxe and beartic. "your better, but not good enough" said darian, "wait where are you?" I snuck up behind him and grabbed the metal container. "run!!" I yelled we all sprinted but a lucario appeared in front of me. "that's my third pokemon" said darian, "the basket please" I looked inside and saw a jiraichi encased in a grey orb. "we have no choice" said drake, he took the basket and threw it at darian, he took it and left. "why did you do that!!!?" yelled Kevin. "you'd rather be dead?" he said simply as he walked away. "I admit his right" I said. "shut up loser" I heard drake say. "I'm trying to help you, you...!!!!" I started saying. "nick, Kevin what happened?" asked cherry as she found us with Natalie. "nothing" I said, we had failed again. "hey guess who got her badge?" asked Natalie, "me and cherry!" "we already got ours a long time ago" said Kevin. "oh but we can beat u two" said Natalie. "no way!" said Kevin. "well how about a double battle, Natalie and cherry vs me and Kevin" I said. "sure" agreed cherry. It was ON. 

CH32 A little break before our battle
    We decided to go back to Mayleen town to catch a brake before our double battle with the girls. "I'm going to sleep" said Kevin, "of course" I said sarcastically. "what's that supposed to mean?" replied Kevin. "that your lazy" I said, Natalie laughed and Kevin gave her a serious look. "here I'll take you" offered natalie, obviously kevin accepted. "so your going to sleep too?" asked cherry as Kevin and Natalie left. "maybe unless you have something else in mind" I asked. "no no, nothing night then" she said simply. "well, we could always, you know... Go for... Diner?" I asked shyly. "I'd love to" said cherry with a big smile. We went to this place called 'Petit Cuisine' to eat. "so what's been going on between Kevin and Natalie?" asked cherry. "I don't know" I said, "I think Natalie still likes drake a little and Kevin senses this". After we ate we went to the park to feed our pokemon. "go" we both said as we sent our pokemon. We fed them pokemon food. "so ready for the battle tomorrow?" asked cherry as she sat next to me on a park bench. We returned our pokemon to their poke balls. "yeah we are going to beat you easily" I said as I got a bit closer to cherry. "well what if indent think so" she said. "I don't think your strong enough" I teased, our faces were now close. "what if I bribe you?" asked cherry. She kissed me. I guess you could call this our second 'date'. I wouldn't say we 'made out' on the park bench, we just kissed.....several times. "well lookie here" said a guy with a hood on, "we tots ourselves some lovers". "yeah what is a young lady like her doing up so late?" asked a second guy with a leather jacket. "how about you handover your money?" said the first guy. "get away" I said as I stood up, so did cherry. "go houndoom" they both said sending out 2 houndooms. "see you could have handed the money easily, now we are taking the money the bad way" said the second guy. "go Litwick!" I said, "go cherrim" said cherry. "houndoom flamethrower" said the first guy, "crunch!" said the second one. "dodge!" we both said and both attacks missed. "now litwick use Flamethrower followed by will-o-wisp!" both attacks hit the first houndoom. "cherrim use Petal dance followed by Take down!" both attacks hit fainting the second houndoom. Cherrim was strong and evolved. "houdoom crunch!" houndoom crunched super effective on litwick" "come on litwick use hex!" hex hit, and with the burn, houndoom fainted. "scram" said cherry and the guys ran away. Litwick started glowing and evolved into.....lampent! "oh I know the perfect gift to get you now!" said cherry. I wonder what it is I thought. "so want to go?" I asked. "yeah it's pretty late so walk me" said cherry, she kissed me. Not a bad break, not a bad break at all. But I wonder how Natalie and Kevin were doing, and what about drake?
    To be continued.....
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH33 and CH34

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm

CH33 Boys vs girls, first match
    "you have no chance" said Natalie as we were walking towards the pokefield. "we are sooo winning" I replied, "hey Kevin!" "hey nick" said Kevin, "hey Natalie" "well let the battle start" said cherry. "hey cherry" we replied. "this will be an easy 2 time single battle, each trainer can only use 2 pokemon" said cherry, "on the girls team, first will go Natalie vs kevin and then nick vs me" that seemed about right. "you ready nick!? I won't fail!" said Kevin. "you got it!" I said, first up was Kevin. "go infernape!" said Kevin, "go cinccino!" "cinccino use sing!" cinccino sang and infernape fell asleep. "nooo! Infernape wake up!" yelled kevin, but infernape was fast asleep. "cinccino use hyper voice!" cinccino tucked in his ears and let out a HUGE scream, it hit infernape directly, yet he wouldn't wake up. "infernape flamethrower!" infernape replied with a snore. "cinccino wake up slap!" this did double the damage since infernape was asleep, yet it woke him up. "infernape close combat!" infernape quickly let out a blurr of punched towards cinccino. "yeah that was super effective!" yelled Kevin. "cinccino use sing!" said Natalie. "dodge infernape, and use flame wheel!" infernape dodged and slammed into cinccino as a wheel of fire. "cinccino close range slam!" said Natalie. Cinccino's tail glowed and he started smacking infernape! "infernape escape using dig!" said Kevin, infernape borrowed under ground. "now infernape!" infernape slammed into cinccino. "cinccino hyper voice!" "infernape flamethrower!" cinccino tucked in his ears while infernape filled his lungs with air and they both let out powerful attacks, but infernape was stronger, flamethrower hit and fainted cinccino. "go beartic!" said Natalie. "infernape flamethrower!" "beartic dive!" beartic dove to a pond next to the arena. Then he came out and slammed into infernape, fainting it with the super effective dive. "go dusclops!" said Kevin, as he threw out the rare red dusclops. "dusclops shadow sneak!" it quickly hit beartic before it could move. "beartic use hail!" beartic unleashed hail...but beartic seemed to vanish? That was beartic's snow cloak ability!!! "beartic icicle crash!" beartic slammed dusclops with a huge icicle. "dusclops use fire punch!" dusclops turned but beartic had vanished. "you can't hit what you cant see!" said Natalie. "not quite" said Kevin with a smile, "dusclops use shadow punch" shadow punch quickly turned and slammed into beartic. The hail stopped. "dusclops fire punch!" "dive beartic!" beartic dove into the water dodging fire punch. "now use rock slide plus dive!" yelled Natalie, both attacks hit dusclops and it seemed like it was about to faint. "I was waiting to use this but..." sai Kevin as he threw a dark cloth towards dusclops, dusclops then evolved into dusknoir! "dusknoir fire punch!" yelled Kevin. "beartic icicle crash!" yelled Natalie. Both attacks slammed into each other, but dusknoir was a bit stronger and fainted beartic. "YES I won!" yelled kevin. "it's up to you" said natalie towards cherry. "I got this" me and cherry said at the same time.

CH34 Boys vs girls, second match
    "you ready?" I asked cherry. "ready to beat you!" she said with a wink. Oh she is going down! "well let's see what you got cherry!" I said, "go galvantula!" "that's the spirit, keep it while I beat you!" she replied, "go cherrim!!" her signature pokemon, this is going to be tough. "galvantula use electroball!" galvantula quickly slammed an electroball on cherrim, not very effective. "cherrim use sunny day!" the sunlight became intense and cherrim switched forms increasing it's atk and sp def.... Sp def this is bad for galvantula. "galvantula use thunder!" thunder hit cherrim. "cherrim use solar beam!" with the sunlight so intense cherrim let out a fast solar beam. "dodge galvantula!" galvantula barely dodged solar beam. "galvantula use bug buzz!" bug buzz slammed into cherrim super effective. "cherrim solar beam!" cherrim let out 2 solar beams the first one was dodged but the second hit. "now cherrim petal dance!" petal dance hit galvantula, "come on use slash followed by thunder!" galvantula charged towards cherrim. "cherrim petal dance" it hit stopping galvantula but he then let out a thunder towards cherrim. "cherrim solar beam max power!" "galvantula use max power bug buzz!" both attacks slammed into each other.... Both pokemon fainted. "go emboar!" I said, "go emboar" said cherry. This is going to be tough, emboar vs emboar. "emboar use arm thrust!" I said, instead emboar used hammer arm! It slammed inti cherry's emboar. "emboar now flame charge!" emboar used heat crash instead! it slammed into cherry's emboar again! Why wasn't cherry attacking? "emboar use scald!" her emboar new scalled? It slammed super effective against emboar, "now use earthquake!" said cherry, once again super effective. "get away with smog!" I said. Emboar wrapped a thick layer of smog around the other emboar, poisoning it. "now emboar flamethrower!" we both said. Both attacks collided with equal strength. "emboar hammer arm!" I said. "emboar brick break!" said cherry but hammer arm was more powerful and hit through, it reduced my emboars speed though. "emboar use heat crash!" "emboar scald," cherry's emboar was faster now and scald hit, but it followed by my emboar slamming heat crash into hers. They both looked like they were about to feint. Then both embers started glowing, their flames turned bright yellow and their pupils turned red. "flamethrower max power!" we both said. Both embers let out a powerful, HUGE blast of yellow flames, the attacks collided. Both sides seem equally powerful, and the field was consumed by heat from the two attacks, a column of yellow flames built in the middle of the two attacks heading straight into the sky. Both embers stopped. My emboar fell to it's knees, "emboar hang on!" I yelled, right then cherry's emboar collapsed. "we won!!" I yelled as I hugged emboar. "good job emboar" said cherry, "well I guess that means we lose" "yeah! We won nick!" said Kevin high fiving me. "well we better get a move on to the next city" said Natalie. "yeah see ya!" said Kevin, but before he left Natalie grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him. "see ya" she said. Kevin just stammered and left. "woah" I said, Natalie gave me a dirty look. "yeah see ya guys" said cherry kissing me on the cheek, can't say I was a bit disappointed. "well I guess it's us again nick" said natalie, "come on" it had been some time before me and natalie were traveling alone. 
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH35 and CH36

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

CH35 Wild rodeo
    Our next gym battle was in a city near the ocean, ocarina city. We had traveled for a few hours towards the city when we stopped in the west grass plains. "woah these plains extend for miles" said Natalie looking at a map, "it will take days before we reach the route near the ocean towards ocarina city!" she seemed really frustrated. "well doesn't one of your pokemon know fly?" I asked. "yeah, but so you want me to leave you hear?" she asked. "no" I replied, it would suck to travel alone. "well don't get me wrong, of it takes to long that is my back up plan" said Natalie. "hurtful!" I replied, how rude of her, "after all I've done for you" "you got us 3 hours late" she said with a straight face. "yeah.... Well I was really sleepy ok?" I said trying to cover up the problem. "hey fellers you need a ride throughout these plains?" said an old man. "yes sir, could you help us?" I asked. "well I'll be glad to drive you in my truck here if you do me a favor" he replied. "what kind of favor?" said Natalie. "just feed my cattle of bouffalants, herd them towards the river and errr take care of any problems on the way..." said the old man. "problems?" I asked, when Natalie cut me off, "we'll gladly do it, it will save us at least a day" "but Natalie what about this prob..." "we WILL do it nick!" yelled Natalie hushing me. "ok have fun kids" said the old man. It took us a while but we fed all 40 of the bouffalants. "but how are we supposed to herd them?" I asked. "simple" said Natalie. Natalie mounted on a bouffant and so did I. "go samurott!" "go emboar!" I said. "we will herd them on the bouffalants and use our pokemon to herd them. "hydro pump, flamethrower!" the attacks hit behind the bouffalants and they started moving towards the river. It took us a few minutes but we finally reached it. "now drink" i said. But they didn't move, they were scared. Right then an excadrill popped out of the ground. "this is the 'problem' Natalie" I said looking at her with an I told you so face. "shut up, samurott use hydro pump!" it hit excadrill. excadrill used metal claw followed by drill Run, both attacks hit. "samurott use aqua tail" it hit again, but excadrill was strong. Excadrill use rock slide making samurott flinch and then used earthquake fainting samurott. "emboar flamethrower!" it hit super effective. Excadrill use drill run, "emboar hammer arm!" both attacks hit, both super effective, but excadrill fainted. "go poke ball" I said, 1 2 3. I caught excadrill! My 8th pokemon. We headed back, and the old man drove us towards the shoreline. "thanks" we said as he drove away. "see no problem!" said Natalie. I was just happy I caught another pokemon, I checked my pokedex and excadrill was level 43, emboar level 44, charizard level 42, galvantula level 42, jellicent level 41, conkeldurr level 43, vannilish level 42, and lampent level 42. That was my entire team.

CH36 The last orb, manaphy rescue part 1
    We kept on walking across the seashore towards ocarina city, when we saw a  rock cave in front of it were to cops. "sorry guys this area is closed" said the man. "alright we'll just take the detour over the rock cave we started climbing up until we got on top and followed the path. "you know there was someone familiar about those cops" I said. Then we heard a big BOOM and then SMASH and people moving and screaming below, "what was that?!" we both said as we looked down. There was guy running out of the cave, he looked like a pokemon ranger?! He was carrying a metal container... "that's team chronos!" I yelled. The guys that came out chasing after him were surely team chronos. One of them sent out a swoobat that used air cutter on the guy, but he evaded by doing a back flip. "I got to get out of here" said the guy. Right then the infamous captain of team chronos, Darian, came out. "you have no where to run ranger, and there are no pokemon here to help you but your pikachu" (then I noticed the pikachu next to him) he said. He looked like he was in a tough spot, in between a wall and a sword. "I won't let you get away with this, I got this far didn't I?" he said with a smile, yet he was hiding his worriedness. "we have to help!" I told Natalie, she nodded. "go Charizard!" I said. "go unfezant" said Natalie. (I had put my charizard on my team since last chapter) I got on charizard and Natalie on unfezant and we charged. "unfezant brave bird!" unfezant knocked out the swoobats. "charizard smokescreen!" smoke wrapped around team chronos. "come on!" I said as I held out my hand to the ranger. He got on charizard and we flew up. "thanks guys" he said as we landed, "I was in a real tough spot there" "no problem, I'm nick and this is natalie, but what do you have there?" I asked. "well you see I'm a pokemon ranger, Shane, and I was sent on a mission because team chronos was stealing powerful pokemon, I had to put a stop to it" he explained, "so I dressed as a team chronos member and got hold of the orb in the ruins back there" "those guys already stole the other 3!" said Natalie. "well as long as they don't get this one" said Shane. "glad to help, we've run into those guys several times" I said. "well good that I can count on you, now I have to get back to head quarters and deliver this..." Shane said when we started hearing barking. Out of nowhere 2 houndooms appeared snarling at us. "we found them" said two guys running towards us. "houndoom flamethrower" "houndoom fire fang" then Shane grabbed his stylus and captured a braviary above us. "braviary help!" he said. The braviary grabbed all of us and carried us away right before the houndoom's attack hit. "well that was close" said Shane as braviary left us off near a mountain, "thanks braviary". "well they will be looking for us now!" said Natalie. "don't you have a radio?" I asked. "it got damaged back at the cave" said Shane. Then we heard two hovercrafts headed towards us. Two small flying discs found us and let off four team chronos members each, surely more would arrive soon. Shane grabbed his stylus and summoned a tyranitar. "tyranitar help!" he said. "go emboar!" "go samurott!" we both said sending our pokemon. We had to escape, fast!there was no option other than fight and run.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 37

Post  Pkmn gamer Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

CH37 The last orb, manaphy rescue part 2
    All 4 of the trainers sent out houndooms and the other 4 sent out skarmorys. "metal wing!" a skarmory lunched towards emboar. "emboar flamethrower!" he knocked down the incoming skarmory and another one behind it. "drill peck!" right then a skarmory smashed onto emboar's back. "samurott ice beam!" it hit the skarmory fainting it. "houndoom dark pulse!" said two of the guys as two houndooms used dark pulse. Both attacks smashed into samurott. "tyranitar use stone edge!" tyranitar let out a stone edge fainting one houndoom. "houndoom crunch!" it attacked tyranitar from the side. "now skarmory steel wing" it super effectively hit the tyranitar on the other side. "emboar heat crash!" emboar lunged towards skarmory smacking and fainting it. The skarmorys were taken care of. "samurott aqua tail!" said Natalie as samurott took out a houndoom. "tyranitar earthquake!" said Shane fainting the two remaining houndooms. Team chronos fled. "thank you tyranitar" said Shane as tyranitar disappeared. Right then we saw 4 hovercrafts coming towards us. "let's get out of here!" yelled Shane. "sure thing!" I said as we sprinted deeper into the forest. We had lost the hovercrafts and kept on walking. "so what pokemon is in there?" I asked. He opened the basket and we saw a blue orb, inside there was a sleeping manaphy. "so the pink orb has a mew, the grey orb has a jiraichi, the green orb has a celebi and the blue orb has a manaphy?" said Natalie. "yes and if team chronos gets all four no one knows what would happen!" said Shane as we got to an opening with a river. "if we follow this river we will probably reach the next city" I said looking at natalie's map. "ok well let's hurry" said Shane, "because we don't want..." "us finding you?" said Darian cutting off Shane, "what? You don't seem happy of seeing me" "get out of the way Darian you don't scare us!" I said, now I was stronger and I wouldn't lose to him so easily. "go excavalier!" "go sawsbuck" said Natalie. Shane looked over to where a swanna was bathing and used his stylus. "swanna help!" then he sent out his pikachu, "ready pikachu?" pikachu nodded. "hahahahahaha, you think you can beat ME stupid boy!?" said darian mockingly, "I will tear you apart!" he sent out his electivire and lucario. "excadrill use drill run on electivire!" excadrill smashed super effective onto electivire. "lucario aura sphere!" aura sphere lunched towards excadrill smacking him backwards. "high jump kick sawsbuck!" said Natalie as sawsbuck quickly smacked lucario upwards. "ice punch electivire" electivire had gotten up and slammed an ice punch on sawsbuck's side, "lucario aura sphere!" it hit sawsbuck fainting it. "swanna brave bird!" said Shane, "electivire thunder!" this time electivire used up an electric gem it was holding to max it's 4x effective thunder on swanna! Swanna fainted. "excadrill use earthquake on both electivire and lucario" both of them seemed really worn out. "pikachu volt tackle!" pikachu slammed into lucario "electivire help lucario" said darian. "I don't think so! Excadrill use drill run!" I said, drill run hit home knocking electivire down. "pikachu use thunderbolt!" "lucario aura sphere!" both attacks hit but pikachu received the most damage. Lucario and electivire where really hurt but neither of them seemed close to fainting, unlike our pokemon. "your a lot better" said darian, "but not good enough yet! Lucario aura sphere electivire thunder!" right then Shane and pikachu stepped in front of me and Natalie, "run" he said while pointing at the basket. Both attacks hit and Shane and pikachu were now laying on the ground. "NOOOO" yelled Natalie. "come on we have to run" I said as I grabbed the basket and natalie's arm. We ran into the forest... But Shane and pikachu both were captured.... 
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty Why one ch post?

Post  Pkmn gamer Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:17 pm

As you can see ch 37 was posted alone, usually I would post 2 chapters together, but I just wanted to add a sense of mystery by putting in ch 37 and then having u guys wait and see wat happens in ch 38 which will also be posted alone in this 3 chapter special on the last orb. Very Happy thanks for reading my stories guys!
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH38

Post  Pkmn gamer Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

CH38 the last orb, manaphy rescue part 3
    We kept on running until we reached the mountain again. "we have to go back and help him!" yelled Natalie. "we can't...we can't let them get the last orb" I said, Darian was too powerful, and the only way to get Shane back was exchanging the orb for him.... "I'm going" I said. "what? I'll come with you then" said Natalie. "no, you must stay here with the orb, I'll bring back Shane" I said, I would not change my mind and Natalie knew it, "ok but be careful" she said looking sideways. I ran, I had to trace our steps back to were Shane was. I got near the site when I heard darian talking. "so pokemon ranger, you won't tell us where your friends are?" he looked at Shane with a smile. I couldn't believe me eyes, in those few hours Shane had been tortured several times! His clothes had burnt marks, his hair was messed up, he had a black eye and a swollen face. "so you still refuse to talk?" said darian, "electivire would you be a dear?" right then electivire moved in front of him, placed his two tentacles on him and let lose a huge thunderbolt. "AGHHHHH" screamed Shane. I couldn't stan watching but I didn't move. "you might be able to withstand the pain but your dear pikachu" I saw pikachu tied in a corner. "get rid of him!" he ordered to two chronos grunts. They dragged pikachu off. "NOOO" yelled Shane. "ahhh you finally speak" said darian with amusement. I couldn't let Shane here, but pikachu needed my help so I sprinted after him. The two grunts had taken pikachu up to a cliff they were going to throw him off! Luckily two metal claws from excadrill knocked them out quickly. "pikachu are you alright?" i asked, it seemed hurt, I took out a hyper potion and used it on him. "you alright buddy?" I asked again, he opened his eyes. We both ran back towards Shane. We got there but we head fighting? As I looked in, I saw Natalie fighting with samurott! She had defeated the remaining grunts, but then, "Natalie your samurott!" i yelled, too late electivire popped up and thunder punched samurott down, almost fainting it. "NATALIE" yelled Shane, I looked at her and noticed. As Natalie turned around magmortar slammed a fire punch, knocking her over. "NOOO" I yelled reaching for her. "well well, it seems we have a visitor" said darian as he took the metal basket from Natalie. "manaphy..." said Natalie faintly. "pikachu I'll distract darian, you go help Shane" I said, "go emboar and jellicent!" I said as I threw out my pokemon. I can't let electivire hit jellicent or I'm a goner. "electivire thunder punch, magmortar solar beam!" "jellicent ominous wind!" ominous wind hit both of them stoping their attacks, all of jellicent's stats increased. "emboar hammer arm on electivire!" hammer arm hit. "solar beam!" solar beam smashed into jellicent. "emboar use..." "thunder electivire!" thunder hit emboar. "you think you won? Not even close!" I yelled, "jellicent use brine!" super effective brine smashed into magmortar knocking him down. "emboar use hammer arm!" hammer arm smacked electivire. "samurott x scissor" said Natalie faintly, with it's last forces samurott cut the ropes tying Shane. "your going down!" said Shane as he took out his stylus, pikachu standing next to him. "well, you finally overwhelmed me" said darian, "see ya" right then a ladder appeared from the sky, coming from a hover craft. Darian got on it and left with the basket. "NO" yelled ranger Shane, "I failed" we all had failed, and team chronos had now all four orbs.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CHs 29 and 30

Post  Pkmn gamer Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

CH39 My sixth gym
    We parted ways with Shane as he went to report his news to headquarters, while we kept on going to ocarina city. After a few hours walking we finally arrived at ocarina city, it was a huge city full of boats on one side facing the ocean, and building on the other. Then I saw the gym, unlike the other ones, this one was in front of a huge coral reef were many water type pokemon played. "I'll go in first" I said as I eagerly charged into the big gym painted in blue and decorated with sea figures. "Hello challenger, my name is Samantha and I'm a water type gym leader!" said Samantha, "let's start this battle!" "my name is nick and I'm taking you down!" I said. "go swanna" "go galvantula!" I have the advantage. "swanna use water pulse!" water pulse hit galvantula. "galvantula use thunder!" "double team swanna!" thunder missed. "swanna use rain dance!" it started to rain. "galvantula use thunder!" "swanna double team" with rain dance and galvantula's Compound eyes, thunder hit! Swanna seemed close to fainting. "swanna use hurricane!" hurricane smacked galvantula and he became confused. "galvantula use electroball!" but the attack missed completely! "swanna use water pulse!" the attack hit, "galvantula electroball!" this time galvantula shook it head and snapped out of confusion sending electroball straight to swanna, fainting it. "go dewgong!" said Samantha, "dewgong use ice beam!" "thunder galvantula!" both attacks hit but galvantula was now frozen! "dewgong use Aqua tail!" aqua tail hit fainting galvantula. "go conkeldurr!" I said, "conkeldurr use Mach punch!" conkeldurr's fist turned blue and it quickly slammed a punch on dewgong, super effective! "dewgong use aqua tail!" aqua tail hit. "hammer arm conkeldurr" "use dive dewgong" dewgong dove to the pool surrounding the arena. "now!" yelled samantha and dewgong came out and slammed into conkeldurr. "rock slide conkeldurr!" rock slide hit making dewgong flinch. "now hammer arm" "dewgong take down!" both attacks hit but dewgong fainted. "my last pokemon, go Kingdra!" said Samantha. "conkeldurr use Mach punch!" Mach punch quickly slammed into kingdra. "kingdra use hydro pump!" but conkeldurr blocked it with his two stone slabs. "kingdra dragon pulse!" kingdra moved to the right of conkeldurr and hit it in the side with a powerful dragon pulse! "conkeldurr earthquake!" "kingdra dive" kingdra dove and earthquake missed, then it came out and slammed into conkeldurr, fainting him. "go jellicent, use water pulse!" it hit kingdra, "kingdra use twister!" "jellicent use water pulse!" twister absorbed the water pulse and slammed both attacks onto jellicent. "kingdra use dragon pulse" dragon pulse hit. "brine jellicent!" brine had double the power and slammed into kingdra. "kingdra dragon pulse!" but kingdra didn't move. "jellicent use recover and ominous wind. Jellicent recovered some hp and ominous wind slammed increasing all of jellicent's stats. "oh so that was jellicents cursed body?" said Samantha, "kingdra max power hydro pump!" "jellicent max power water pulse!" instead, jellicent sent out a powerful ray of water, that was Hydro Pump! Both hydro pumps collided, but jellicent was stronger and beat kingdra, fainting it. "good job nick, here's your aqua emblem" said Samantha as she gave me my sixth badge!

CH40 An elite surprise 
    I ran out with my sixth badge and caught up with Kevin, cherry and Natalie in the city's plaza. "guys I got my 6th badge!" I yelled. "wow way to show off" said Kevin, he hadn't challenged the gym yet. "yeah but I got mine before you" said cherry showing off her badge and sticking her tongue out. "meh, mines cooler" I said teasing her, she smiled. Well that was kind of awkward with Natalie and Kevin... "wait isn't that..." said Natalie pointing at drake. "yeah! That's drake!" said Kevin. "drake!" I yelled waving. But he just looked at me and walked away. "well how rude" I muttered. "excuse me guys you wouldn't happen to be trainers?" said a familiar guy with a coat on, "you see I'm dying for a battle with someone strong" he seemed really charismatic. "we all are" said cherry cheerfully. "well tell you what, if you beat me I'll give you 1000 poke dollars, but if you lose you will give me 1000 poke dollars, I'm quite the gambler you see" said the guy. "DEAL" me and Kevin said immediately. "guys stop, we have to make a wise decision, this could be a trick, and 1000 poke dollars Is a good amount of cash" said natalie ruining the fun. "ok how about we make it interesting, you all will choose one pokemon, and I will also choose only one and, if you guys together can beat me, I'll give you 2000 poke dollars" said the guy. "WE ARE IN" me And Kevin yelled, cherry and Natalie just nodded, then drake came up to us and decided to participate also. "go samurott" said Natalie. "go blastoise" said the man. "samurott use x scissors!" samurott launched towards blastoise. "blastoise use Skull bash!" blastoise tucked his head in, increasing his def making x scissor futile, then he rammed into samurott almost fainting it. "samurott ice beam!" it hit freezing blastoise. "now use aqua tail!" aqua tail was about to hit when "blastoise use hydro pump" blastoise thawed out and smashed hydro pump into samurott fainting it. "go cherrim" said cherry. "cherrim use sunny day!" the sunlight turned harsh. "blastoise skull bash!" blastoise tucked in it's head and charged at cherrim. "cherrim solar beam!" cherrim let loose a quick solar beam that hit blastoise, but he kept on going and smashed into cherrim. "now use ice beam!" blastoise quickly froze cherrim fainting it. This guy was incredibly strong, and he seemed really familiar now. "go swampert!" said Kevin. "hammer arm!" swampert rushed towards blastoise with a hammer arm ready. "use rappid spin and hydro pump!" said the guy. Blastoise started to spin while throwing out hydro pump out of it's holes, making a spinning hydro pump. Both attacks collided, but blastoises amazing combo won. "blastoise use hydro pump!" that finished swampert. "go Serperior" said drake, "leaf blade!" "ice beam blastoise" both super effective attacks hit. "leaf storm!" "hydro pump" both attacks hit but Serperior fainted. "go galvantula!" I said, "use max power thunder!" "max power hydro pump!" both attacks hit and both pokemon where about to faint, "use slash galvantula" "use rapid spin blastoise" both attacks hit but galvantula lost just barely. "well guys, I win but you keep the money, after all I am elite four Tyler. That's who he was! I knew he seemed familiar. "you all are good but if you want to be as strong as me you need to keep practicing" he said as he left. Elite four Tyler, he swept our pokemon. 
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH 41 and 42

Post  Pkmn gamer Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm

CH41 A mysterious shadow
    Natalie, Kevin finally got their badges, but it was already late. "hey guys, how about we rest and head on tomorrow" I said rubbing my sleepy eyes. "sure why not" said Kevin yawning. "hey Natalie want to have a skip over?" said Natalie cheerfully. "Sure!" said Natalie as cherry grabbed hold of her and they left. "well wana stay at my place Kevin?" I asked. "well how could I say no?" said Kevin. As soon as we got to my apartment we ate some noodles, but strangely my charizard was staring at the window growling....like if someone was there. "hey Kevin anyone near the window?" I asked as I stood to clean the dishes. "nope why?" he asked as he re-checked the window. "I thought charizard heard something" I said, "oh well good night" we sent out all of our pokemon out in one of the rooms since they slept better out of their poke balls. As soon as I fell asleep I started feeling like someone was watching me.... Then a nightmare popped up. I woke up sweating and terrified. "hey Kevin wake up" I said. He woke up forcefully, apparently he also had a nightmare. "woah that was the scariest dream ever" said Kevin, "I felt someone was in our room" "so did I!" I yelled, we both looked at the wall separating us to our pokemon.  We ran to the room and found jellicent, lampent and dusknoir awake, as if they had stayed awake all night?? Then we saw all our pokemon, asleep in the middle of a nightmare not able to wake up, and why were only our ghost type pokemon awake? As we rushed to the pokemon Centre, it was PACKED with trainers. "hey nick did your pokemon fall into a coma too?" said cherry as she rushed towards us with Natalie. "apparently only dark, ghost and psychic pokemon stayed awake" said Natalie. "so who caused all other pokemon to fall asleep?" I asked. "there's only one way to find out" said Kevin, "one of our ghost pokemon must fall asleep" I sent out jellicent and told him he had to fall asleep, but I could see fear in his eyes. As soon as jellicent fell asleep the whole pokemon centre lost energy. Everything shut off, then the room got cold and from a shadow came a pokemon cloaked in darkness.... "that's darkrai!" I yelled. Darkrai pointed at jellicent and jellicent started getting a nightmare. Darkrai started to dissolve into the shadows! "oh no you don't!" I yelled, "lampent use flamethrower!" it hit knocking darkrai into midair. "dusknoir use shadow punch!" shadow punch hit darkrai square in the chest, but ghost attacks were not very effective. Cherry sent out her liepard and kevin sent out deino. "liepard use brick break!" said cherry. "deino use dragon claws and dusknoir fire punch!" said Kevin. "lampent flamethrower!" all of the attacks hit but darkrai still didn't fall. He sent out two dark orbs.... "that's dark void!" I yelled too late. Deino and liepard were now asleep, full of nightmares. "lampent max power flamethrower!" "dusknoir max power ice punch!" both attacks hit simultaneously. From darkrai's robe something fell...a dusk stone? The stone went flying into lampent and......he evolved into chandelure! Darkrai disappeared through the doors and we then saw him ride off quickly. Then the power went on and all the pokemon woke up. "darn it, I didn't get to catch it!" cried kevin. 

CH42 The hunter 
    As we started heading out of the city I asked Natalie, "so where to next?" "to strinon village, it's in the middle of the woods next to a small lake" said Natalie. Drake and cherry had gone their way but Kevin ran next to us. "mind if I travel with you to the next city?" he asked, "my gps broke". "sure" me and natalie said. We head into the forest and then heard a motorcycle. "is that another trainer?" I said. A chikorita ran out of some bushes and hid behind me. "a chikorita? That's a rare pokemon!" said Kevin grabbing one if his poke balls. "but it looks scared" I said looking at chikorita. Then a motorcycle popped out of the bushes and jumped over us. "I think you have something of mine" said a man with a leather jacket, black glasses on top of the bike. "is this chikorita yours?" asked natalie. Chikorita shook it's head. "not yet, but I'm a pokemon hunter so hand it over and you won't get hurt little girl" he said. We looked at each other and sent out our pokemon, "go vanillish" I said. "go infernape!" said Kevin "go Beartic" said Natalie. "so that's how it's going to be!" yelled the pokemon hunter, "Go aggron, steelix and skarmory" "all metal types" said Kevin with a smile since he had great advantage unlike me and Natalie. "steelix use sandstorm!" a huge sandstorm whipped up but it didn't affect his team. "skarmory drill peck, steelix iron tail, agrron metal claws!" the man said. Skarmory slammed drill peck on infernape, iron tail hit beartic and metal claws hit vanniluxe, all super effective, plus sandstorm kept draining our pokemon's hp! "he is strong!" I said, "let's get rid of sandstorm vanillish!" vanillish used hailstorm! Because of his ice body, vanillish's hp started increasing. "beartic hammer arm!" beartic lunged at aggron, "aggron use metal claw!" but because of beartic's snow cloak, aggron missed and beartic slammed a 4x super effective hammer arm knocking down aggron. "infernape use flare blitz!!!" yelled Kevin, infernape lunged at skarmory. "skarmory quick use air slash!" air slash hit but infernape Continued and smacked skarmory down. "now vanillish use blizzard!" blizzard slammed into skarmory knocking him down. "steelix use earthquake!" infernape fainted and vannilish got knocked backwards, but ice body was in effect. "beartic use hammer arm!" "steelix iron tail!" but bear tic's snow cloak let him evade iron tail and slam a hammer arm into steelix. "now steelix grab beartic's arm with crunch and pin him down to the ground!" steelix bit beartic and slammed him down into. The ground, "now steelix use earthquake!" beatic fainted. "vannilish use icicle spear!" the attacks hit 5x! And ice body kept regenerating vannilish's hp. "iron tail steelix!" "vannilish use blizzard!" both attacks collided but steelix fainted and vannilish almost did. Vannilish started glowing and....vannilish evolved into vanilluxe!!!!! "I will get you for this kids!" yelled the man riding off on his bike. "well now you're safe" I told chikorita. "hey chikorita want to join us?" asked Natalie. Chikorita nodded and then it evolved into bayleef! "go poke ball" said natalie, 1 2 3, Natalie caught bayleef!
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty Pokemon journey VHS 43 and 44

Post  Pkmn gamer Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm

CH43 hunters meet!
    As we kept on walking through the forest we saw cherry. "Hey cherry" I yelled, she was crying. "what happened?" I asked. "about 8 hunters came by searching for rare pokemon and took my pokemon, they were just too many!" she said crying, I put my arm around her. "we can get them back" said Kevin. "where did they head to?" said Natalie. We head towards where cherry pointed. As we arrived at a small hunting base we saw a lot of pokemon inside cages. "there those are mine!" said cherry pointing to her poke balls. There were around 15 hunters. As we snuck in and grabbed the poke balls I saw darian! "DARIA..." I started to say as kevin put his hand over my mouth. "shhhhhh" he said. As we listened he was saying. "these pokemon are crucial, we will need their energy to awaken the pokemon sleeping in the orbs, after that we must awaken several legendaries, defeat them with mew, manaphy, celebi, and jyraichi, then we will rule the world!" he said as started laughing. Then a screen turned on "sir we have visitors" said a cronos member, "right behind you" as drain turned around our eyes met. "we have to RUN!" I yelled as we ran full speed from the camp, there were so many pokemon there, but in between the cronos members and the hunters we couldn't save them. We ran full speed as the base seemed to awake behind us with lights and sirens then we heard them, the hovercrafts. "duck!" said Natalie. We ducked and the hovercrafts didn't see us. We kept on running until reaching a rest stop where a group of cops and trainers where gathered. "they stole one of my pokemon!" said a girl. "and my arcanine!" said a boy my age. "please calm down, we don't know where they are!" said the lead poke cop. An idea came up, "I do" I said. "what are you doing?" whispered Natalie but I ignored her. "if you want your pokemon back your going to have to fight for them" I said to the 12 trainers and 4 poke cops in front of me. "I will get my staraptor back no matter what!" said an ace trainer. They all cheered. "where are they, I'll cal, for back up" said the lead cop. I told them. "are you sure we can beat them?" said Kevin. "we have to! You heard what darian said!" said cherry. "we need all the help we can get" said Natalie, "call drake" "I don't have his phone number..." I started to say but Natalie handed me a piece of paper with his number, she blushed and Kevin tensed a bit. "hey drake" I said, "we need your help".

CH44 we fight back!
    As I got to know the trainers I found out they each lost around 1-3 of their pokemon, meaning that half of the pokemon going to be used where theirs. "kid the back up is here" said the cop as another 4 arrived. That meant 15 trainers total, and 8 cops...and if drake decides to appear. "are you sure about this?" said Kevin. "we have to stop him" I said, there was no other choice. Our 'team' head towards the camp. "well well" greeted drain from on top of a tower as the 15 hunters and 20 cronos member gathered around us, we meet again nick" "I will stop you...WE will!" I said. He simply smirked "attack!" he yelled. "nick you and Kevin go we will hold them off!" said Natalie and cherry, "GO!" we hurried as we saw a trainer choose a rapidash and use flare blitz on an enemy skarmory, and a blastoise use hydro pump on an enemy steelix. Even cherry's cherrim and natalie's samurott where pinned down by a skarmory, crobat, and a houndoom. But we kept on running towards darian. "stop!" I yelled, darian turned around and next to him was Kassandra (previous sub captain I defeated). "well we meet again" said kassandra sending out a purrloin.  "I'll take care of her nick!" said Kevin sending out Deino. "darian I will stop you!" "you can try" he sent out a magmortar and electivire. I sent out excadrill and emboar. "magmortar fire punch!" the attack hit super effective against excadrill. "emboar use hammer arm!" it slammed magmortar away. "thunder electivire!" but excadrill took the thunder for emboar, but it didn't affect him. "drill run excadrill!" it super effective hit electivire and magmortar. "flare blitz emboar!" emboar crashed into both of them knocking them away. "your stronger brat" said darian, "but I'm not the boss" he pointed upwards and out came out a guy wearing a mask. "you disappoint me darian" he said. "sorry master" said darian bowing. He was inside a helicopter, "get on"he said. "as you wish master" said drain bringing back his pokemon. I heard people running. "I have sounded the retreat" said the man, "let's go" "I won't let you! Emboar flamethrower, excadrill use drill run!" both attacks headed toward the airplane but they were stopped by a salamance using protect. "salamence use dragon pulse" said the masked man, an insanely powerful dragon pulse head towards us. "flare blitz and drill run!" both of my attacks were too weak. "serperior use left storm, seismitoad use hyper voice!" drake said. His and my attacks combined stopped dragon pulse. "they were equal?!" I yelled, his dragon pulse was equal to four of our attacks! "good bye kid" said the masked man as he disappeared. "your okay!" said cherry hugging me. "thanks drake" I said. He turned around and walked away...but he stopped and said "no problem" and kept on walking. Something in him was changing. "we did it nick!" said Kevin. "but they still have the orbs" I said. "we have to get stronger that's all" said cherry with a kiss. I simply nodded, "then let's get stronger!" we headed towards strinon village. 
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty CH45 7th gym

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 pm

CH45 my seventh gym badge!
    We finally arrived at strinon village, as we went in we saw a very humble village, nothing like the big cities we had visited. "wow and the gym leader is here?" said Kevin surprised. "yes, and according to my guide the trainer used to be an elite four, but she raised new pokemon and became a gym leader" said natalie. "woah, that means this gym is going to be REALLY tough" said cherry. "and that strategy is key here" I said, "I'll go first!" I rushed towards the small gym. The gym was too small to hold an arena, instead the arena was outdoors. As I reached the gym I saw a girl around her 20s, she was just too young to be a gym leader or and elite four! "hi my name is Katie and I'm the seventh gym leader" she said. "then lets get started Katie!" I said. Her eyes turned from charming and cute to rigid and hard. "go dragonite!" "go vanilluxe!" I had a great advantage. "vanilluxe use hail!" it started to hail. "dragon pulse dragonite!" dragon pulse slammed into vanilluxe, but vanilluxe's ice body made him regain health. "vanilluxe use blizzard!" with hail there was no way dragonite could dodge that! "dragonite use flamethrower!" flamethrower ripped through blizzard and smashed into vanilluxe. "vanilluxe!" I yelled, I have to get in close somehow. "vanilluxe run close to dragonite and use blizzard!" vanilluxe head towards dragonite and let loose a blizzard, "dragonite flamethrower!" once again flamethrower broke through. "keep on running and use mirror move!" vanilluxe took in the flamethrower and sent twice the damage back to dragonite! "now quick use icicle spear!" dragonite dodged the first two but the last three hit fainting it, hail stopped. "nice job, go charizard" said Katie. Vanilluxe is too weak for a mirror move... "vanilluxe use blizzard!" "overheat charizard!" both attacks hit and vanilluxe fainted. "go charizard!" I said, "let's see whose stronger!" "charizard use dragon claw" said Katie. "charizard use dragon pulse" I said, dragon pulse hit but charizard kept on going and smashed into my charizard. "charizard use..." I started to say, "quick charizard use fire fang and pin him down!" charizard grabbed my charizard by the neck and pinned him down. "now how are you going to attack?" said Katie. "you forget of charizard's wings" I said, "charizard use air slash!" charizard buffeted two air slashes with his wings and the other charizard let go. "now use flamethrower!" I said. "charizard dodge!" said Katie. Katie's charizard flew up to avoid the flamethrower. "charizard use wing attack!" said Katie, her charizard was fast and as soon mine was airborne it knocked him down with wing attack, I have to do something about that speed! "charizard wing attack!" said Katie. "smokescreen charizard!" charizard caught the other one with smokescreen stopping him. "now airslashes followed by flamethrower!" both attacks hit fainting katie's charizard. "nice idea" said Katie, "go haxorus!" charizard was still airborne "charizard use flamethrower!" "haxorus pin him down with dragon claw and then use earthquake!" haxorus dodged flamethrower and pinned down charizard with dragon claw. "quick charizard use dragon pulse close range!" dragon pulse hit but haxorus continued and used earthquake fainting charizard. "go Conkeldurr!" "haxorus use guillotine!" "conkeldurr block with your stone pillars!" haxorus's hands tried cutting the pillar but got stuck. "now hammer arm!" two repeated hammer arms hit haxorus! "haxorus close range draco meteor!!!" drake meteor smashed against conkeldurr, freeing haxorus. "now haxorus use aerial ace!" "conkeldurr use Mach punch!" Mach punch attacked first but haxorus partially blocked it with his tail and continued with a close range aerial ace. "aerial ace again!" that could faint conkeldurr!!! "conkeldurr throw your stone slabs at haxorus!" haxorus dodged them but... "where did conkeldurr go?" said Katie. "on top of you!" I said as conkeldurr had jumped up while haxorus dodged the pillars, "double hammer arm!" the hammer arms hit fainting haxorus. "good job nick, even though my pokemon were strong you used strategy to beat them, here is your draco badge!" said Katie handing me my seventh badge. "only one more to go!!" I yelled.
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

My pokemon journey Empty Ch 46 pokemon olympics

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Ch46 Let the pokemon olympics start! Part 1

We left the village and continued our journey, we finally decided to stop at a large city. As soon as we arrived we noticed the city was packed with people and there were parades and balloons everywhere! "what's going on?" I asked. "that's right, this is celest city, they are holding the every 4 year famous POKEMON OLYMPICS!" yelled Natalie as she went to buy face paint, t-shirts and glow sticks. "well who exactly participates in the games?" I asked. "trainers obviously" said Kevin, we crossed looks and we both said "Im signing in!!!" we rushed towards the sign in center and got the last two spots. A lady announcing the pokemon olympics explained how it works. "the olympics consist of 3 categories each with 3 challenges. There are four teams, team blue, red, green and yellow. Each team will win points based on their place, 1st place 4pts 2nd place 3pts 3rd place 2pts and last place 1pt. The first category is speed, second one is power and last is agility. Let the games begin!!!!" said the lady. I was part of the red team and Kevin of the green team. Each day there would be a new category, today's was speed. "the first challenge is the relay run, each trainer will choose three pokemon, they will compete against each other in four laps and on the fourth, hurdles will appear!" said the announcer. As my first pokemon I chose galvantula, the race started and with galvantula's speed we were in first place easy, then a rapidash started to catch up in the second lap and so did a dodrio, I forgot galvantula didn't have good stamina. In the middle of the second lap I was in third place and switched to Excadrill, he started to dig and quickly caught up to second place for another lap and a half, now came the fourth lap and hurdles appeared, Kevin's swellow was in first place and excadrill was last since he couldn't jump well. "time for the big finish charizard!" charizard quickly passed the two places and was head to head for first place with swellow, but charizard lost by a beak, literally. Kevin had 4pts and I had 3pts, Sasha the yellow team girl had 2pts, and Andrew blue team had 1pt. The next event was an obstacle course. First came a lake full of tiny floaters, then came a rocky wall and then a lap full of giant rocks as obstacles. For the lake part I sent out jellicent who quickly got 2nd place since Sasha and Andrew didn't have water types and kevin's swampert was faster. As we got to the rocky wall Kevin switch to aggron who used rock climb, but I decided to go with conkeldurr who used his strength and pillars to gain 1st place. In the obstacle lap I chose emboar and with his weight and power he ran shoving rocks apart, Kevin chose Torterra who did the same but in the final meters a spirit tomb past my emboar wining first place since it could simply go through the rocks. I now had a total of 6pts, Kevin had 6pts, Andrew had 5pts and Sasha had 4pts. "that was a great first part of the game olympics! Join us tomorrow for the next set of challenges!!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:42 pm