Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
The adventures of Tailow. EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
The adventures of Tailow. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
The adventures of Tailow. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

The adventures of Tailow.

Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

The adventures of Tailow. Empty The adventures of Tailow.

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Straight from my profile Smile The Adventures of Tailow
    Tailow woke to the chirp of his mother. He looked around to see his brothers and sisters, and about three hundred worms wriggling about with glistening dew on their brow." Good morning Ace , i hope you slept well, it rained so I got alot of juicy worms",said Ace's Mom."Exactly 3,589 worms Mother"said Geoffrey
    Aces youngest brother. "Geoffrey, is today the day we get to learn fly from that blue ray dvd?',Said Ace. "Yep, I've already learned how to so its your turn",said Geoffery."Here ,let me show you how". Quickly Geoffrey hopped out of the tree.Suddenly while Geoffery was flying He got a cramp and fell like a bag of cement."GEOFFERY!!!",Ace said. He hopped and looked down and wished he'd hadn't.Down on the forest floor sat a simple lifeless heap of mangled bones that were his littlest brother.Fear crept down Aces spine as he realized he saw a huge Braviary coming to the nest. "RUN ACE BRING YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER!!!"cried Mom.First Ace hopped to his 2nd youngest brother , A Starly named Roc. "I'm not leaving mother!", Roc screamed.Ace forced him on his back and hopped over to the oldest sibling a female natu named Serpent."Serpent hop on",said Ace.Serpent simply nodded as I flew off with my siblings. I looked back at geoffery's body and found it was moving! I had to go back. "Ace WHat are you doing?",Mom asked as she was fighting off the braviary."Geoffery!", Ace shouted.It seemed mom understood for she nodded and was quiet. I picked Geoffery up.
    As i was flying away i looked back at our nest one last time. I realized later that it would leave me to strength,sadness,hatred,betrayal, revenge, and prejudice...
    To be continued.....
    Time for ep.2

What i saw was the horrifying blood sweat and tears spent,the life that was spent to protect my lineage.A tear rolled down my cheek as i saw the blood sprawled all over my mother,as she lay weeping, the Braviary gave a funny laugh. "You Fool , you dared enter our organazation's headquarters",laughed the braviary.Mom just sat waiting for the end."Name",My mother whispered. "Dzelk, Right hand of Black Wing."Dzelk laughed.That was all i saw as a i turned my head and flew at top speed.I didn't know where I was going,nor did I care.I took a vow to avenge my mother, my brother, and........."A-Ace",Geoffery quacked."Save your energy",I said."Where are we going",Geoffery asked.I thought in silence,and I realized there was only one place to go...I had to get help from Zapdos,Moltres,and Articuno."To Roc's hollow.",I whispered.Roc suddenly screeched"WE CANT GO THERE,if we get caught trespassing THEY'll kill us!"."We have to take that chance",said Ace.I knew the risks.But i had to save my family,avenge my mom and Have a home. ***
    As we were traveling i spotted an old Braviary in a cave. I growled in anger.I flew down to the cave."Get out of this house old man",I hissed."w-wha but this is my home, you are welcome to stay young one but please,be a little more polite",the old Braviary said calmly."GET OUT Or I WILL KILL YOU!!!",I yelled.I felt serpent hop off my back. Serpent hopped over to my face and pecked me."Owww Serpent,that hurt",I said."Mean no good",Serpent said."Fine",I said. as i was about to take flight the old man said "I hear rain stay here".
    to be continued...
    Alright time for episode three...
    Tailow was horrified at the battle between two shadowy figures.He was back at the nest and he kept hearing voices."Run Ace" "Geoffery!" Then one shadowy figure looked toward him."I love you",said the figure. he looked closer."MOM!",Ace cried.Mom had blood all over her mangled body.Then he heard the coarse voice he had hated so,"My name is Dzelk,Right hand of The Black Wing.My eyes popped open and I found the old man sitting by me .I felt a rag on my forehead. I almost smiled , but then i realized he was a braviary." What's your name",I asked."Senzoa",Senzoa said." got you and you're family some food,here take these worms",he reached over to me. I bit his claw and spat in his face.How Serpent knew was something i would never understand ,But never the less she pecked my foot."GARG" I growled."You seem to have something troubling you , you can tell me or ask me anytghing and i'll see if I can help",said Senzoa rocking in his rocking chair that I forgot to mention he was ALWAYS IN.
    Desert Punk
    Desert Punk
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47384

The adventures of Tailow. Empty Re: The adventures of Tailow.

Post  Desert Punk Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 am

Good story,

Where did u come up with an idea like this?
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47369

The adventures of Tailow. Empty I like it

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I like the story a lot, it really contrasts pokemon's effort to maintain pokemon as a Childs story, lol I love that u actually added blood in the story Very Happy
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:16 pm

@ Super sonic I just love tailow and have always been a good writer and @ pkmn Gamer i also added Trauma and prejudice Very Happy I am hothead AWESOME arent i

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:34 am