Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
Story: Digimon Trailers EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

Story: Digimon Trailers

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47418

Story: Digimon Trailers Empty Story: Digimon Trailers

Post  kevin485 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

Digimon Trailers Episode 1 Happy Data Day

It was a long day at school and finally summer was here. I couldnt wait to get home. I got home my mom had my stuff packed already. I was ten years and was ready to go on a journey of Pokemon. "Thanks mom bye" i said. I ran to the Library to get a book before i go on my journey. I went inside and i saw a bunch of scientists excited to see me. "Hello little kid are you ready" said one of the scientists. "Yeah and i want a book before go" i said. "Ok just stand there here is your book and say Happy Data Day!!!!" said the scientist.The book was about creatures called digimon and how to use them and control them. "Happy Data Day" i said while going in a strange tube and sucked me up and everything went black. "Hey Kevin........Kevin" said a familiar voice."Kevin we didnt know you wanted to be a Digimon trainer" said another familiar voice. "What Digimon Trainer? I wanted to be a Poke------" i said. I stop talking and wanted to see how being a Digimon Trainer was like. "Oh yeah Digimon Trainer" i said."Come here you kids" said another scientist. "Name." "My name is Kevin" i said. "My name is Gabriel" said Gabriel. "My name is Zeed." said Zeed."And my name is Miley" said Miley. "Ok you guys pick your digimon packs." said the scientist. "Rookie pack looks cool so i pick it" said Miley. (The rookie pack has Bearmon, Renamon, and Koemon.) "I like the balance pack" i said. (The balance pack has Veemon, Kotemon, and Impmon.) "Maniac pack here i come" said Zeed. (The Maniac Pack has Guilmon, Gabumon, and Penguinmon.) "Ok special pack looks cool" said Gabriel. (The Special Pack has Agumon, Patamon, and Hawkmon.) "Now to be transfer inside the digimon world go into there" said the scientist. We went in and marveled at the place.

to be continued.................

Digimon Trailers Episode 2 We are Digimon Trailers

We went ahead outside and Gabriel went to the scientist. "Hey mister can you make me trade my digimon for others" said Gabriel. "Oh you went the creator pack. Then ok" said the scientist. Gabriel chose a Agumon, Veemon, and Gaomon and he went outside to keep up with us. "So when do we get our digimon" said Zeed. "Kids let me give you something fast" said a girl scientist. She put something in my hand and it floated up above my head and when i moved it moved with me. "It is called a satellite" she said while giving the rest their satellites. "Here are a few items. Your Digimons are coming" she said. My satellite started to shake and my digimons came. "Hi i am Veemon, Kotemon" said Veemon and kotemon. "So you the sneezy kid who picked me as a partner. The name is Impmon dont think i will help you because i wont" Impmon said. "Hehehehe well lets get going" i said while we walked in the city. The rest of my friends came out. We walked around until a old man called us to him. "Hello you must be ready for your rank of a Digimon trainer" said the old man. "Digimon rank what is that" i said. "It is like this: They are Digimon trainers the meduim rank, Digimon tamers a little higher than Digimon trainers, Digimon aces the A+ rank, and Digimon losers the lowest rank." said the old man. "So what rank are we" said Miley. "Digimon trailers!!!!! OF COURSE YOU ARE DIGIMON TRAILERS because i know you are the kind of person who doesnt give up in a battle and trails threw all the time." said the old man while turning into a Leomon and dashing away. "Digimon trailers? You know what we are Digimon trailers" said Zeed. "But we trail only" said Gabriel while walking away. Everyone left the city while i was still inside. "But being a Digimon trailer doesnt mean that i cant pack first" i said laughing.

to be continued..............
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47418

Story: Digimon Trailers Empty More Episodes

Post  kevin485 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 am

Digimon Trailers Episode 3: First battle

After i finish packing in town i went more town and got cards for card battle and items to help and heal my digimon. I went inside some place called El Morado and everyone was shouting. "Hey!!! What is going on" i shouted. "Oh nothing we are just having a Digimon battle. You want to fight" said the man. "Ok like always i would like a 3-on-3 digimon battle. By the way my name is Aj" said Aj. "Ok Impmon go" i said. "Nope i not battling" said Impmon. I knew Impmon's weakness and i can use it against him. "Impmon" i said while putting up a apple. "Ok fine" said Impmon. Aj sent out his Vegiemon. "Isnt that a champinon level digimon" said Veemon. "Attack" said Aj. Vegiemon went hopping over me but took her a while so "Impmon night of fire" i said. It hit and Vegiemon ran and hit itself on the wall. "Sorry my Vegiemon doesnt like to fight like your Impmon. Go Kunemon" said Aj. "Impmon go attack" i said. He went rushing and Kunemon rolled around him and knocked him of his feet. "Again attack" i said. This time it hit. "Kunemon Electro thread" said Aj. A thread that shocked Impmon almost let him faint. "Ok Impmon Night of fire again" i said. It hit and Kunemon fainted. "Impmon take a rest" i said while giving him a apple. "Veemon it is your turn" i said. "Go Vegiemon. Yes i have two Vegiemon" said Aj. "Veemon attack" i said. "Compost blast" said Aj. "Veemon dodge it and use V-headbutt" i said. He dodged and hit Vegiemon. "Vegiemon Tangle" said Aj. Veemon was tangled in Vegiemon's arm. "Ok Veemon bite Vegiemon's arm." i said. He did but poision came out and Veemon fell down but stood up again. "Veemon attack" i said. "Attack" said Aj. Both attacks hit and Vegiemon and Veemon fainted but i still won the battle. "Yeah!!!! Nice work Veemon here is a treat" i said giving him V-mon chips. We got some BITS and went outside the town. "Ok guys we need to do some hard training and their is a gym right there so lets go" i said while walking in the gym.

to be continued............................

Digimon Trailers Episode 4: Impmon's Choice

"Hey arent you sick of following Kevin's orders" said Impmon to Veemon and Kotemon. "What are you talking about i love being with Kevin" said Veemon. "Veemon is right he is fun" said Kotemon. "Grrrrrr i cant take it anymore. You guys are sick and i am going to have fun" said Impmon while walking away. "Hey Impmon dont go. Ok give Kevin one little chance" Veemon said. "Fine one" said Impmon. After awhile of walking around,training, and looking for stuff a Tapirmon came out of no where. "Ok go Kotemon. Sword Slash" i said. It hit. Tapirmon started to back away. It was going to run away. "Impmon use Night of Fire" i said. "Shut up you loser. I wont do anything for you" said Impmon. Tapirmon had left. "Uhh Impmon why didnt you attack" i said. "Dont you get it. I HATE YOU I JUST WANT TO DO NOTHING AND TO TORMENT PEOPLE" said Impmon. "Oh you dont like me" i said looking down. "Good bye" said Impmon running into the tree. After I left Impmon got out of the tree. "Good he is such a loser i cant stand him" Impmon said. "Now time to have fun.AHHHHHHHH!! " he said while a Guilmon blasted with fire. "Ok Guilmon use flame blast" said Zeed. "Owwwwww it hurts" said Impmon while getting blasted with fire again. "Kotemon Hothead and Veemon V-headbutt" i said. Both attacks hit Guilmon and fainted. "Hey Impmon you ok" i said. "Why-why did you save me after you i abandon you" said Impmon. "Because you are my friend and i never leave my friends. Ok now you have a choice do you want to be with me or go and have fun by yourself" i said. "I want to stay with you and this time i will obey" said Impmon while hugging me.

to be continued......................
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47390

Story: Digimon Trailers Empty Re: Story: Digimon Trailers

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm

I am not in a single one of these excerpt the first Lol
    Josh
    Josh
    Your Mom