Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
Funny Pokemon Logic! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

Funny Pokemon Logic!

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47448

Funny Pokemon Logic! Empty Funny Pokemon Logic!

Post  kevin485 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Ok on Pokemon db. We were saying funny Pokemon logic stuff so i decided i wanted to share with you them. It will be random people and not all of these funny pokemon logics are from me. I'll get started right away!
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Funny Pokemon Logic! Empty First Funnies!

Post  kevin485 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Funny Pokemon Logic Ch 1

You know how your Pokemon can only learn 4 moves in the game! Here is a funny logic about it.

Ash: Pikachu why won't you learn volt tackle. Misty: Because he already knows 4 moves. Ash: So Pikachu is so stupid that he can't learn 5 or more moves. Misty: Yup! Brock: Hey, Ash this caterpie can learn 10 moves. *Ash takes Caterpie and leaves Pikachu behind.* Ash: COME BACK WHEN YOUR SMARTER!

Don't you like the item leftovers. I do i always give it to my Snorlax.

Trainer: Here Snorlax eat these leftovers they'll last forever and when your round is up it'll heal you. *Snorlax takes Leftovers.* Snorlax turn is over. Trainer: SNORLAX WHERE'S THE LEFTOVERS. The market guy said they last for ever turn!

This one is from Trachy: Leftovers. One item could solve world hunger.

Tm's and Hm's are funny!

Ash: Ok Charizard learn fly. *Takes out CD (Which is the HM fly)* Uhhh why doesn't he know it yet? Brock: I think your suppose to put it in his head. Ash: OK! *After trying for hours to put the HM in Charizard's head. Ash finally did it* Ash: Ok Charizard use fly! Brock: *Whispers to Misty* Do you think we should tell him he is dead. Misty: No, what a minute. ASH CHARIZARD IS DEAD! Ash: WHAT! *Ash cries like crazy* Misty: *Whispers to Brock* That was for him destroying my bike.

Using Surf and Fly at the same time!

Paul: Lapras use Surf. *Swims to Prof. Oak in the water* Ok what did you want to tell me that was so important that we had to go on water. Prof Oak: Oh yeah i think it was.....Oh go to Pallet Town right now and bring me my pokedex. Paul: Ok, You better give me money for this. Staraptor fly! *Lapras gets left behind as Paul flies to Pallet Town.* Oh yeah Lapras GO TO HECK! I got a Blastoise now! Ash: So heartless. Hey Lapras want to be my Pokemon. *The Lapras that Ash caught in Season 1 of Pokemon comes and freezes Ash* Dawn: I think that was for him abandoning Lapras.

MONEY and Hacking!

Alder: So Ash can you spare me some money. Ash: Nope i'm broke. *Talks to manger of the Pokemart* Oh and i'll buy the whole store. Manger of Pokemart: Ok 1 million dollars. *Ash hands him the 1 million dollars* Ash: What a steal right Alder i still have infinte money. I LOVE HACKING POKEMON! Especially with my Action Replay.

Ok that's it for today.

Credits: Metal Kevin485, DarkTyhplosion, Trachy, Hydergionrocks, aStryker97, Pokewattkidd, and FabianVasquez6 helped me with this episode!

Last edited by J98 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Funny Pokemon Logic! Empty ALRIGHT! New Episode!

Post  kevin485 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Funny Pokemon logic Ch 2

You know in the old games when you couldn't use your Hms cause you didn't have the badge! Yeah i hate that too!

Ash: Ok, Staraptor here learn fly! *Staraptor learns fly* Ok now Staraptor fly me to New York. *Doesn't work* Why won't it work! Dawn: Uhh don't you need the seventh badge to use fly. Ash: Dang it!

Don't you hate Wild Legendary encounters and then the legendary runs! (Like Entei, Raikou, Torndaus, and Thunderus)

Ash: Alright i found a Entei. Pikachu use volt tackle *It hits* Entei: GROOOAR! *Runs away* Ash: WHAT THE, Entei where are you going *chases Entei* Entei hides in the tall grass. Ash: Now where is that Entei.

Gym Battles First one!

Ash: Ok Brock i challenge you! Brock: Ok fine go Geodude. Ash: Go Caterpie. Caterpie: (Is this guy stupid. I'm a bug type and that Geodude is a rock type. That's it my happiness and friendship is going down!) Geodude: (Easy win! Rock Blast go!) *It hits and Caterpie faints* Ash: Go Pikachu. Ok Pikachu use thunderbolt. *It hits and Geodude faints* Brock: (WTF How did that happen. He should have survived that thunderbolt that Pikachu is special.) Go Onix. Onix use Rock Tomb. *It misses* Ash: Use Thunderbolt Pikachu! *It hits sprinkler system. Water comes pounding Onix* Ok use Thunderbolt again Pikachu. *It hits* Ok go use.............. Brock: So this is what your going to do. I showed you mercy last time we battle and this is how you repay me. Ash: Yup! Pikachu use thunderbolt *It hits and Onix faints* I win. Now give me that badge *Takes badge* While off to the next town Brock comes, Brock: I like how you didn't show me mercy. Let me travel with you. (So next time i can kick your........) Misty: I'm coming to you owe me a bike ASH!

Ash why didn't you die!

Jessie: WAHAHAHA Prepare for Trouble. James: And make it double! Jessie: To protect the world from devastation! James:To unite all peoples within our nation! Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love! James: To extend our reach to the stars above! Ash: Dawn take this Shotgun and blow my brains out. Brock: Ummm Ash i think she killed herself already. Jessie: Jessie! James: James! Ash: Then you do it Brock. *Ash looks at Brock* Dang it he killed himself.

Seriously don't you hate their motto it's annoying!

I'm Champinon! I'm Champinon!

Cheren: It's decided i know i'll be Champinon. Kevin(me): No i'm going to be Champ! Alder: Ok, you two what will you do after you become Champinon. Cheren: I'm going to get stronger and stuff. Alder: But if your Champinon aren't you already the strongest. Cheren: Hmmmmmmm. Alder: Ok, Kevin how about you. Kevin: I'm going to catch the Unvoa Legendaries, get all my Pokemon to level 100, catch all seven sages, get all my Pokemon from the all the other regions and get them to level 100, have a rematch with Cheren and Bianca, and have a rematch with the elite four and fight you. And fight you again and DESTROY YOU WITH MY LEVEL 100s Twisted Evil Alder: Really? Kevin: Nah, I'M GOING TO DISNEY LAND!

That's it folks

Credits: PB-10 and Metal Kevin485 (me)

Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

Funny Pokemon Logic! Empty I got some

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 pm

First off in The sinnoh region i barged into a random house, minding my own buissness when this girl Just walks up to me and offers me some mulch. SOME MULCH! SHE OFFERED ME POKEMON CRAP! and you know they do because you can use manure. And so im like "lady, why the heck would i want MANURE"" because it helps your berries grow." ok so she basically told me i would end up having myself and my pokemon eating some Miltank crap JUST SO My berries would grow faster. Well i said to her " You know what i want? I dont want mulch. I would like 50 free masterballs AND AN ARCEUS ....oh an maybe some of those berries outside. XD
    And thats my first.

Last edited by Ike Lloyd Irving on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

Funny Pokemon Logic! Empty Re: Funny Pokemon Logic!

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

heres something i dont get: So people Have never seen a pokemon lay an egg right? Then how can they know that they are actually breeding pokemon? For all they know they could have magically appeared when a milktank farted i mean come ON! ok that wasnt funny that was just true let me think of something funny
    OK lets see You know what i dont get? When people say arbok backwards is kobra and ekans backwards is snake and muk backwards is____ What? is it so bad you cant say it or something? Glameow got your tounge?
    And what about Delibird. Delibird is like a retarded pidgey. ITS ABSOLUTELY USELESS ! all it can do is Oh look heres a bag made out of snow...Ooooh it melted sorry ILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!
    And as for pidgey they say it can fly at the speed of mach two.What happened there? Something is just wrong about that. All that does is it makes it harder for you to catch dinner.And you know they say pokemon cant die. Then what the Milktank Manure Happens when they get eaten? do they just sit there in the stomach? and what about pokemon graves. If they can't die WHY ARE THERE Graves!.....One last thought be fore i stop this one....... I wonder what Miltank taste like........MUAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
    metalord
    metalord
    User
    User

Collection : 47336

Post  metalord Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 pm

ah pokemon logic one of the best pokemon things i'm at is sticking them in the day care waiting for an egg god to send down the egg to the day-c guy. pichu eggs (what?) pichu is a mouse why does it come out of an egg? can't the day-c guy just hand pichu to us? or will that rule out the eg god thingies. plus how does something like golduck and poliwrath supposebly breed and not get a hybrid? and then how can you ride a pidgey it's like 1 foot tall when scyther is like 4 feet tall and you can't ride it. the only bug type able to fly is genosect and he has no wings is his back a jet pack or something. also one last thing cleffa, i think cleffa is one of the best pokemon ever but it's not even a foot tall and it can use flamethrower, solarbeam, water pulse, and more it's like someone made arceus cute, huggable, and not an uber. elephant

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:33 pm