Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
Pokemon World Tour Episodes EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

Pokemon World Tour Episodes

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47448

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty Pokemon World Tour Episodes

Post  kevin485 Sun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Pokemon World Tour Episode 1 Pokemon i choose you........

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" i said while strecthing. "It is finally time" my Mom and Dad said. "Yup and i am ready to go" i said. ( My name Kevin and Today i will become a Pokemon Trainer. I plan on getting a really special pokemon.) I went outside ready for adventure and saw my 2 friends: Gabriel ( My best Friend ever) and Liza ( a really cute girl that is my friend)." You ready" Gabriel said. "You bet i am" i said. "I love you guys firery spirit and i wish i had it" Liza said. "Ok lets get to Prof. Carmal's Lab." i said. We went in Prof. Carmal's Lab and she explained Pokemon and all need to know to be a trainer. I chose a Emolga, Gabriel chose a Dratini, and Liza chose Staryu. I was all ready to fight Gabriel when something awesome happened. A helicopter came from the sky and a boy came out and he went in the Lab and out. He started to taunt me and finally should me his Pokemon it was a torchic. "My name is Luke and i want to have a battle with you Kevin" said the boy. (How did the strange boy know Kevin's name and why does he want to battle him you will see in the next episode)

Pokemon World Tour Episode 2 Luke Battle and New Pokemon

"How do you you know my name" i said. "I know your name because i will rule the world, but i cant do that if you stand in my way. My dad told me that one day you will met someone and at that exact moment you will know you have to destroy him" Luke said. "But i cant destroy you by killing you i willl destroy you by taking away................I have said to much" Luke said. " Let us begin" Luke said. I sent out Emolga and he sended out torchic. "Emolga use thundershock" i said. It hit. "Torchic use ember" Luke said. " Emolga dodge it and use aerial ace" i said. It hit. "Torchic tackle and now ember" Luke said. Emolga looked like he was about to fall over. "Emolga you cant give up . Use Aerial Ace" i said. "Torchic and use tackle" Luke said. Both of the moves hit. Who will win................................................Torchic fell. "I won I won I won" i said. "Now how are you going to destroy me by doing what" i said. Luke just walked in his helicopter and left. "That was weird" said Gabriel and Liza. "Well Gabriel lets get on with our.......................wow emolga is really tired." i said ( I better let him rest )

"Wow a mudkip" i said. "I am going to catch it" Gabriel and I said. "What" me and Gabriel said. " I am going to catch it. No i am going to catch it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" me and Gabriel said. "GOOO POKEBALL" me and Gabriel said. Both Pokeballs hit mudkip and a Swampert hit the pokeballs away. "SWAMPERT" me and Gabriel said. Gabriel ran away. ( I am not scared i will just.................) "AHHHHHHHHHHH" i said while charging at Swampert. Swampert smacked me away. I kept charging at Swampert and he kept smacking me away. "Swampert.......you....wont....keep...me....away....from.....that......MUDKIP. AHHHHHHHHHHHH" i said while charging at Swampert. This time Swampert let me pass and Mudkip looked at me and smiled. He wanted to be my pokemon. "Ok mudkip get in the pokeball" i said. I threw the pokeball and "I GOT A MUDKIP YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said.

Pokemon World Tour Episode 3 Training at the Poke Training Gym

Emolga use Aerial Ace and Mudkip use mud-slap" i said. It hit. Chimchar and Meowth fainted. "Ha i won Josh" i said. "Well you better get to the Poke Training Gym to be able to beat the Gym Leader" Josh said. "Thanks Josh bye" i said. I rushed to the Poke Training Gym and register in it. "Hello trainer" said a muscular man. "Hey my name is Kevin and i want to train my pokemons" i said "My name is Bob and i will help you train" said Bob. "Who would you like to train first" said Bob. "Mudkip i want to up all his status" i said. "Their are 10 levels to up mudkip try it" Bob said. We did some excersise and past level 1 and got to level 5. " Mudkip we cant give up now" i said. I got to level 10 and something strange happened. "Hey Kevin" said Liza. "Liza what are you doing here" i said. "Shut up and lets fight" Liza said. Liza sended out her Pidgey. "Mudkip use water gun" i said. It hit. "Pidgey use gust and now peck" Both of it hit mudkip. "Use Tackle" i said. It missed. "Use peck and now wing attack" said Liza. "Bide" i said. It worked perfectly and hit Pidgey. " Use peck and now wing attack again" Liza said. It hit. "Mudkip please you have to focus" i said. " Peck over and over again" said Liza. "Tackle" i said. It reflected peck and hit Pidgey. "Focus and use Water gun" i said. It miss and Pidgey used peck. "Mudkip FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said. The Water Gun glowed and turn around to hit Pidgey. Pidgey fainted. "Alright i won" i said.

"This time i want to train Emolga Bob" i said. Their is 12 levels this time. We trained and trained amd trained until we got to level 12. "Kevin how is it" said Gabriel. "No time to talk battle Gabriel" i said. Gabriel sended out Dratini. "Emolga use aeriel ace" i said. It hit "Dratini stay there and take the hits" said Gabriel quietly to Dratini. I kept attacking Dratini and then Dratini got really mad. "DRAGON RAGE" said Gabriel. It hiT Emolga and Emolga............................fainted. "Emol....." said Emolga. "Dragon Rage" i said. " FULL POWER THUNDERSHCOCK" i said. Both moves hit each other thundershock was losing. "EMOLGA PLEASE FOCUS ALL YOUR ENERGY" i said. Then something AMAZING HAPPENED: a blue thunder hit emolga (it looked like the thunder was from Zekrom and Zapdos) Emolga's thundershock hit Dratini and it fainted. I won and at the end of the day my Emolga was at level 15 and Mudkip was at level 14 and all the status was on the 40s.

Pokemon World Tour Episode 4 Gym Leader Mickey

"So the gym leader is named Mickey and she uses fire,water, and grass types" i said. "Yup" said the fresh water dude. "Oh yeah just call me Fresh water dude ok Kevin because i will always give you fresh water before you fight gym leaders" said the fresh water dude. I went inside and saw Mickey. "Mickey i come here to challenge you" i said. "Ok let us begin" said Mickey in a boy voice. "Wait you are a boy" i said. "No time for that begin" Mickey said. Mickey sended out a Squritle and i sended out Emolga. " Peace of cake. Ok Emolga use electro ball" i said. It hit. "Squritle use spinning tackle" Mickey said. It hit. "Again Squritle" said Mickey. "Emolga use double team" i said. Squritle hit one of Emolga's clone and emolga use thundershock and used aerial ace. Squritle fainted. Mickey sended out Snivy. "Emolga aerial ace" i said. It missed. "Leaf tornado" Mickey said. It hit. Emolga looks like he is about to faint. "Emolga focus and use aerial ace" i said. It hit (it was a direct hit) "Finish it now leaf blade" Mickey said. It hit and emolga fainted. I sended out mudkip. "Mudkip use your new speed and finish it with tackle" i said. Snivy fainted. Mickey sended out Tochic. "Mudkip water gun" i said. It missed. "Torchic peck" Mickey said. It hit. "Mud slap and now water gun" i said. It hit. Torchic was about to faint when it glowed and glowed and it evolved. "Yes a Combusken. Use double kick" said Mickey. It hit. "Mudkip mud-slap" i said. "Combusken double kick" Mickey said. They both hit. Mudkip was standing and Combusken was standing. And then Combusken fell and Mudkip won. "Yeah" i said while mudkip was glowing. Mudkip had evolve into a Marshtomp. Mickey gave me the element badge and i went outside. I saw a starly. I sended out my Emolga. "Emolga use thundershock" it miss. Starly used wing attack. " Electro ball and now thundershock" i said. Both moves hit. "Go poke ( wait let me try my new ball) Go great ball" i said. 1....2.........3 "Yes i got a starly" i said

to be continued......................................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 5 Nick and me

Nice work guys" i said. I have just finish training my pokemons and her was the results: Emolga:Level 18, Marshtomp: Level 19, and Starly Level 16. "Wow your pokemon really weak" said a boy.
    Shut Drake" another boy said. "Dont tell Drake to shut up Nick" said a girl. "Whatever. "Hey the name is Nick and this is Drake and natalie" said Nick "Hi Nick, Drake, and Natalie" i said. "Nick you know he is kinda cute but not as cute as Drake" said Natalie quietly to Nick. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Do you want to battle" said Nick. "Sure he those" said 2 familar voices. "Hey Gabriel and Liza" i said. "Hey Drake, Nick, Kevin, and Natalie." said both of my friends. "Ok lets get on with the battle" said Nick. I sended out Emolga and Nick sended out Timburr. "Emolga use thundershock" i said. Timburr dodged it and used low kick and hit my emolga. "Now throw your wood stick at Emolga" Nick said. "Emolga fly over the wood stick and use Energy Ball on Timburr. It hit. Timburr threw his wood stick again but this time he used rock blast. It hit. "Emolga use hidden power" i said. It hit but this time the hidden power was so strong. "Finish it off with Air Slash" i said. "Rock Blast" said Nick. Both moves hit and both pokemons fainted. Next i sended out Starly and he sended out Joltic. "Electro web" Nick said. It hit and Starly's speed was lowered. "Starly air slash and now fly up high" i said. It hit. "hehehe i know what he is planning it just might be really dangurous" said Natalie and Liza. "Thunderbolt" Nick said. "FLY" i said. "What it knows Fly but how" said Nick. Starly was rushing as the thunderbolt was about to hit it but when the thunderbolt hit starly started to glow glow and glow and Starly evolved to a Staravia. "Now Staravia Fly" i said. "Joltic use thunderbolt again" Nick said. "WOOH" everyone said. Staravia hit Joltic before he can use thunderbolt and the thunderbolt charging inside expolded. Joltic fainted and Staravia still standed but barely. Finally he sended out a Pignite. "Pignite use rollout" Nick said. Pignite started to roll. " Use wing attack and keep your distance" i said. It hit. "Staravia try to finsih it air slash" i said. But staravia just fainted. Finally i sended out Marshtomp. "Marshtomp Water Gun Full Power" i said. "Pignite Full Power Arm Thrust" Nick said. Both attacks hit and Pignite fainted. "Yes i won" i said. "What a loser" said Drake. "Shut up Drake" said Nick. ("Maybe just maybe i am ready for the next gym leader here i goo" i thought to myself.)

Pokemon World Tour Episode 6 Emolga is different

"The gym is big" me,Nick,Natalie,Gabriel, and Liza said. "It is patheic" said Drake. I stood up tall and said " Car lot city today i am going to win your city gym." I went in and saw a young girl maybe my age (I am 10.) "Oh no have you come to challenge me" said the girl. "Yeah and win. My name is Kevin" i said. "My name is Hillary" Hillary said. "Let us begin" me and Hillary said. I sended out Marshtomp and she sended out a Smeargle. "Wow i never seen that pokemon" i said. "Alright Marshtomp water gun" i said. "Water gun Smeargle" said Hillary. Both moves hit each other. "Huh what is this" i said. "Whatever use Mud-Slap" i said. "Mud-Slap" Hillary said. My mud-slap was stronger and hit Smeargle. "What is happening does it know ever move i know" i said. "Rollout" i said. "Rollout" Hillary said. "Hah Water gun" i said. It hit Smeargle." Huh did you just fake a move so i can copy it" Hillary said. "Water gun" i said "Water gun" Hillary said. "Focus Marshtomp and make that Water gun like a Hydro pump" i said. Marshtomp was trying his best but he couldnt do it. "Marshtomp please do it for me" i said "Marsh.....................MARSHTOMP" said Marshtomp it hit Smeargle and it fainted. "Yeah Marshtomp" i said. I sent marshtomp back and sended out Staravia. Hillary sended out a Ditto. Ditto transformed and looked like my Staravia. "Staravia i want you to dodge all of ditto's attack and dont attack untill i say stop" i said to Staravia quietly. Ditto kept using moves for a while untill i said "Stop" "Now Staravia keep using wing attack" i said. "Wing attack" said Hillary. But ditto ran out of PP and couldnt use it. (That was my plan.) After a few wing attacks Ditto fainted. I sended out Emolga and put Staravia back. Hillary sended out Porygon 2. "Emolga Thunder bolt" i said. " Tri attack" Hillary said. It hit the thunder bolt and then hit Emolga. "Emolga ......."Tri attack again" said Hillary. Hillary kept hitting Emolga with tri attack. "STOPPPPPPPPP. Emolga FULL POWER DISCHARGE" i said without thinking. Then there right there a blue giant thunder bolt hit Emolga and gave it a boost. ( The thunder bolt looked like it was from Zekrom and Zapdos.) Emolga used Discharge and made Porygon 2 faint. "I...................won." i said. Hillary gave me the basic badge and i left without a word. Later that night, "Emolga are you ok" i said. Emolga nodded. "Ok" i said. I looked at Emolga and all his yellow spots suddenly turned blue. "Emolga are you ok" i said. Then Zekrom and Zapdos was flying in the sky looking right at me and Emolga. Emolga started to fly to them and finally came back. ("Kevin your Emolga has a goal and that goal was to be with a trainer. Please do not be afraid of Emolga's new power. He was born this way and this way only. Emolga is me and Zapdos's recarnation and i hope you can understand that. Please do not leave Emolga now. By the way it is me Zekrom and me Zapdos talking to you. Please fulfill your new goal." said Zapdos and Zekrom. "Wait what is my new goal" i said. "Your new goal is................" said Zekrom. "What are you doing Zekrom do not trust this human with our goal he can not fulfill it. And dont you dare deny me. I am Arceus creator of this Pokemon World" said Arceus.) After that i didnt hear anymore voices of pokemon. I was now scared really scared.

Pokemon World Tour Episode 7 The Evil doers join Forces

"Emolga come use thunder bolt" i said. "Servine finish it with Leaf Blade" Drake said. It knocked out my Emolga and i lost the battle. "So weak and such a loser" said Drake. "Thanks for the battle Drake. Natalie thank you for the battle too" i said. I fought Drake and lost i also fought Natalie and won. ("Please fulfill your goal" said Zekrom again in my head.) I started to back away and ran away to a strange forest. "Are you crying" said Natalie. "Natalie can i tell you a serect." i said. "Let me guess..............You like me" said Natalie blushing. "What? Forget what i said. And i wasnt crying" i said. I ran farther in the forest away and Natalie followed me. "What happened" said Natalie still blushing. "Yesterday Zekrom and Zapdos was talking to me at night and said i needed to fulfill some goal and i.......i am scared because Arceus told me i couldnt fulfill it. And after my battle against Drake they talked to me again and i just was to scared to say anything back" i said. "Are you really SERIOUS. Whatever i believe you and i believe you can fulfill your goal" said Natalie. "AWW that is so cute little kids in love" said a bunch of people. "We are Team Rocket, We are Team Galatic, and We are team Plamsa" said Team Rocket, Galatic, and Plamsa. "We will join forces and control the world." said the Teams. "Kevin do you know these people" said Natalie. "Yeah Team Rocket is from Kanto, Team Galatic is from Sinnoh, and Team Plasma is from Unvoa" i said. "Now can you two love birds get out of our way" said The Teams. "What did you say control the world" i said. "Yup" said a famliar voice. "Luke what are you doing there" i said (It is Luke from episode one and two.) "Hey loser how is it going" Luke said. "Right now i have to get to the next town and beat the gym leader see you there" said Luke. "Wait are you saying that you are the prince or King of these Teams" i said. "Yes my son is. My name is Brook. Now bye-bye" said Brook. "By the way we are not in love" i said. "We are NOT" said Natalie to herself. The teams left to the next town and i saw our friends coming. "Hey are you guys ok" said Nick. "Yeah we are fine" i said. "I am not" said Natalie quietly to herself.

Pokemon World Tour Episode 8 My Goal to fulfill

"Nick why is Natalie always so close to me in the morning" i said to Nick quietly. "She likes you and Drake but i think she likes you more" said Nick. "She does. I had no clue." i said looking at her. ("LOL you are so stupid she is always around you and you didnt know she likes you" said a viewer.) "I cant believe we are still in Tradewinds Forest" said Liza. "Well i am going to the west of this forest" i said. "Natalie lets go east" Nick said. "I am going back to find the map" said Gabriel. "I am going staright" said Liza "East" said Drake. I kept walking for a couple a minutes and i saw a Monferno. "Alright i am totally catching that pokemon. Go Staravia" i said. "Use Wing attack" i said. It hit. Monferno used ember. It hit "Spin around Monferno and now attack it when it gets dizzy with a Aerial Ace" i said. It worked and i started hitting Monferno. Monferno used flame wheel to stop me from hitting it. "Ok come out Emolga use Blue Power." i said. Emolga yellow spots turned blue. "Ok blue thunder bolt" i said. It hit and stopped Monferno's flame wheel. Monferno used Fury swipes and kept hitting my Emolga. I smiled "Use Fly now Staravia" i said. It hit Monferno and he fainted. "Ok go Great Ball" i said. 1............2..............3........."Yes i got a Monferno" i said.The Monferno was on level 21. After a while i finally got out of Tradewinds forest. By the time i finish healing my pokemon in the pokemon center my pokemon were all on 23 except Monferno.

Later that Night, "Hey Monferno what are you doing up" i said while Monferno came out of his pokeball. I touched him and then ( "Kevin it is time i tell you what your goal is." said Zekrom. "Your goal is to get all badges from the champions of all regions and bring it to the Ruins in Space. But you can not do that alone Nick, Drake, and Cherry will help you collect them they are also chosen like you." said Zekrom. "Zekrom why do i have to do this." i said. "To save the Pokemon World. Arceus is going to destroy the Pokemon World and the only thing that can stop him is the Region plates those plates made him able to create the Pokemon World. Please Kevin fulfill your goal" said Zekrom. "What have you done ZEKROM I WILL DESTROY YOU. KEVIN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING THE PLATES I DONT HAVE TO BOTHER WITH YOU BUT IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT ME AND THEN STOP ME. YOU HAVE 5 YEARS BOY 5 YEARS" said Arceus.) After that i didnt hear anymore voices of pokemons but i heard my heart beating fast. I wasnt scared anymore because i have people to help me.

To be continued.....

Last edited by Metal Kevin485 on Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    Desert Punk
    Desert Punk
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47384

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty Re: Pokemon World Tour Episodes

Post  Desert Punk Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Good story
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice Smile I wish i were sstill a king Crying or Very sad
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty More Episodes

Post  kevin485 Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 9 Romance Episode Part 1

"Guys so do you understand our goal" i said. "Yeah" said Nick and Drake. "But one question i dont know any girl named Cherry" said Nick. "Did you just say my name. If you want a girl named Cherry i am your girl" said Cherry. "...........................You are Cherry" said Nick while blushing. "Yup i am Cherry" Cherry said while blushing. "Cherry before i tell you a serect i have to battle you first" i said. "Bring it on. Go Cherruim" said Cherry. "Go Marshtomp. Use Mud shot" i said. It hit. "Cherruim finish it with Solar Beam" said Cherry. It was really sunny and the Solar Beam charged up fast and it hit and fainted my Marshtomp. "What!!! Go Monferno" i said. "Cherruim use poision spore" Cherry said. "Use Flame Wheel" i said. It reflected the poision spore and hit Cherruim and fainted it. "Go Wartortle. Use Bubble Water Gun" she said. A bubble beam mixed with the water gun hit my Monferno. "Monferno use Mach Punch" i said. I missed. "Keep going dont give up" i said. Finally it hit Wartortle. "Now spinning shell attack" said Cherry. "Monferno hold the shell up and now use Ember" i said. It worked perfectly and with being burned Wartortle took of its shell. "Now Fury Swipe" i said. "Use your shell and protect your self" said Cherry. "Jump now use Fury Swipe" i said. It hit 5 times and Wartortle fainted. Cherry now sent out a Electabuzz. "Electabuzz use thunderbolt and finish it" saiid Cherry. "Monferno use your ability BLAZE." i said. Monferno's red fire turned to blue fire. "Now use Flame Wheel" i said. Both Attacks hit and Monferno and Electabuzz fainted. "I guess i win" i said. "Yeah" she said. I told her and she was up for it. I went walking around the town with Natalie. ( We were following Nick and Cherry but we lost them.) "Hey i see them next to the fountain" said Natalie. I went over their and i heard them talking: "Cherry i........i like you" said Nick. "Nick i like you too" said Cherry. Cherry got closer to Nick and was ready to kiss Nick. Nick started to freak out but then calmed down and kissed Cherry. "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" me and Natalie shouted. We quickly hided some they didnt know we followed them.

to be continued................................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 10 Romance Episode Part 2

"Monferno Fury Swipe, Emolga Air Slash, Marshtomp Mud Shot, Staravia Fly" i said. "Hey Kevin what are you doing" said Natalie. "Practicing. Everyone start chasing Staravia to up your speed" i said. "Did you know Cherry got her third badge already" said Natalie. "Really last time i fought here it was so easy well not really" i said. "Hmmmmmmmmmm hey Kevin want to have a one-on-one battle for practice" Natalie said. (I just remebered Natalie likes me. Do i like her? I dont know AHHHHHHHHH.) "Ok. Go Staravia" i said. "Go Dewott." said Natalie. "Staravia Quick Attack" i said. It hit. "Razor Shell" said Natalie. It missed. "Ok Wing Attack" i said. "Razor Shell" Natalie said. "Dodge Razor Shell now Wing Attack." i said. It hit. (My Staravia was to fast for her Dewott.) "Now use Fly and finish it" i said. "Water Gun" Natalie said. My Staravia dodged it and hit Dewott. "Alright i won" i said. "Nice work" said Natalie. "I am totally ready for the third gym" i said. I walked to the Poke Center with Natalie and healed my Pokemon. "Kevin can i tell you something" said Natalie turning totally red. "I like you alot and i also like Drake but he would barely pay attention" said Natalie. ("WHY WHY NOW I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING I AM SO SCARED JUST KISS HER YOU IDIOT" i thought.) I went and kissed Natalie and she was surprised. After that i didnt talk to anyone until tomorrow. "Hey guys i am ready to fight the third gym" i said. I went in the gym and saw the gym leader. "So you are Kevin. Hi my name is Braden the water type gym leader" said Braden. "You and my daughter Natalie had a little fun yesterday but let leave that behind this battle is a one-on-one battle" said Braden. "Natalie is your daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Whatever.) Go Staravia." i said. Braden used a Fearilagator. "AHHHHH FEARILAGATOR. (Whatever.) Staravia use Quick Attack" i said. It hit. "Fearilagtaor ice beam" said Braden. It missed barely. "Staravia use Wing Attack" i said. "Fearilagator use Hydro Pump" said Braden. Hydro Pump hit Staravia. "Wing Attack rapidly" i said. It hit and hit and hit Fearilagator. "Crush Claw" said Braden. "Staravia use Air Slash" i said. It hit Fearilagator and stopped him from using Crush Claw. Fearilagator looked like he was about to faint. "Crush Claw" said Braden. "Wing Attack Full Power" i said. Both Attacks where still hitting each other and Staravia was losing. "Staravia!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said while Staravia started to glow. It evolved to a Staraptor and my Wing Attack let Fearilagator faint. "I won yeah" i said. "Here is the Splash badge and take good care of my daughter" said Braden. I went outside and say Natalie. "Hey Natalie" i said. "Hey Kevin i mean bye. Me and Nick our continuing traveling together" said Natalie. "Oh bye. Natalie i like you" i said blushing. "But i am not going to stop you from traveling with Nick" i said. "Bye Kevin" she said hugging me.

to be continued.......................................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 11 Battle for Natalie

Before Natalie left with Nick ( because they started traveling together before i met them.) I challenge Drake to a battle. "Drake this battle will be a 5-on-5 battle" i said. "Bring it on. This time you should be better" Drake said. I sended out my Emolga and Drake sended out his Servine. "We practiced for this lets get going Emolga. Thundershock" i said. Servine started to run as fast as she can to dodge that Thundershock and he did. "Leaf Tornado" said Drake. "Emolga use Air Slash to reflect the Leaf Tornado" i said. Air Slash reflected Leaf Tornado and hit Servine. "Leaf Blade" said Drake. It hit. "Now Blue Power. Use Aerial Ace" i said. (Blue Power makes my Emolga's status go up espically electric moves and speed.) It hit. "Servine use Coil" said Drake. It made all of status go up. "Emolga use Attract" i said. Since Servine is a girl and Emolga is a boy it worked perfectly. "Now Air Slash to finish it" i said. It hit and Servine fainted. Drake sended out his Munchlax. "Munchlax use ice beam" said Drake. It hit and my Emolga fainted. "Oh i get it you tricked it out with TMs" i said. I sended out Monferno. "Monferno use Flame Wheel" i said. "Water Pulse" Drake said. "Monferno spin out of the way of Water Pulse" i said. I dodged Water Pulse and hit Munchlax. "Munchlax thunderbolt" said Drake. "Monferno use Flame Wheel and dodged thunderbolt and when close enough use Mach Punch" i said quietly to Monferno. Flame Wheel and Thunderbolt both hit each other. "Ability Blaze" i said. Monferno red fire turned blue and Blaze covered his body. "Mach Punch" i said. It hit and Munchlax fainted. "Monferno return" i said. Drake sended out his Mothim. I sended out my Marshtomp. "Mud Shot" i said. "Use Psybeam" Drake said. "Marshtomp keep using Mud Shot to stand a chance against Psybeam" i said. Mud Shot was stronger and i hit Mothim. "Mothim Fly high" said Drake with a smirk. ("AHHHH. I know what he is doing i know this is bad he is totally going to win" i thought to myself.) "HA. Whirlpool" i said. It hit Mothim and her wings got wet and she fell. "Now Muddy Water" i said. It hit and Mothim fainted. Drake sended out his Honchkrow. I sended out my Staraptor. "Wing Attack" me and Drake said. Both pokemon kept hitting each other. "Stop and back away Staraptor. Brave Bird" i said. "Fly" said Drake. Both attacks hit. Staraptor and Honchkrow both fell and the ground hard and got back up. Staraptor looks more hurt than Honchkrow. "Now finish it. Close Combat" i said. "Night Slash" Drake said. Close Combat was stronger and let Honchkrow faint. Also Staraptor fainted from the Night Slash he took. "My last pokemon wow" Drake said. "Go Gengar" said Drake. "Go Dusclops" i said. "Sucker Punch" said Drake. "Thunder Punch" i said. Both attacks hit each others. "Shadow Punch" said Drake. It hit and almost fainted Dusclops. "Dusclops you have to Focus your energy please. Ability Pressure. Now use Ice beam" i said. It hit and froze Gengar. "Now finish it with Fire Punch" i said. It hit and Gengar fainted. "Nice battle Drake" i said. "Yeah i have to get stronger" Drake said. "Dont forget our goal Drake" i said. "Yay yay" said Drake while going to the Poke Center. "Dude you were awesome" said Nick and Cherry. "Yeah you did great" said Natalie.

Later that night, Natalie called me on the phone. "Hey Kevin can we talk" said Natalie. "I like you and i know you fought Drake for me but it is ok remeber we already like each other" said Natalie. "Ok bye" said Natalie.
    Desert Punk
    Desert Punk
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47384

Post  Desert Punk Mon May 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Do u have more those are some good stories.
    Sleep JK these are good stories.
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty I do have 2 other stories

Post  kevin485 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

I also have 2 other stories but i dont work on them that much but i will try to post them.

P.S. I have another story but me and Pkmn Gamer work on it together
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Post  kevin485 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 12 Maikel and the Johto Region

"Gotta hurry up" i said. I have just gotten my fourth badge and is ready to continue on my journey. "Hey what is that a Quilava" i said. "Quilava eruption" said the trainer. It hit that rock and destroyed it. "Hey it is rare having a Quilava here. Where did you find it. By the way my name is Kevin" i said. "Hey name is Maikel and i am from Johto. I came here to train my pokemon. I only use Johto pokemon." said Maikel. "I got a idea to train both of our pokemon............A BATTLE" i said. "Hehehe you read my mind" Maikel said. "Go Swampert" i said. "Go Noctowl" said Maikel. "Swampert use Brick Break" i said. It hit and Noctowl looked like nothing hit it. "Noctowl Psychic" said Maikel. It hit. "Swampert now use Take Down" i said. It missed. "Noctowl use Psychic" said Maikel. It hit and Swampert looks pretty hurt. "Swampert ice beam" i said. It hit and Noctowl was frozen. "Now Swampert Hyper Beam!!!!" i shouted. It hit and Noctowl fainted. "Go Meganuim" said Maikel. "Now since he has to get back up use Solar Beam" said Maikel. It hit and Swampert fainted. "Go Infernape" i said. (Almost all my pokemon evolved in the fourth gym leader.) "Focus punch" i said. "Magical Leaf" Maikel said. Infernape withstand the Magical Leaf and hit Meganuim. "Take down" said Maikel. "Finish with FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!" i said. Take down hit but when Infernape and Meganuim was on the ground Infernape used flamerthrower and it hit Meganuim and she fainted. I sended out Dusclops and Maikel sended out Quilava. "Dusclops ThunderPunch" i said. It hit. "Quilava erupton" Maikel said. It hit and Dusclops looked like he was about to faint. Suddenly a bunch of pokemon birds flew above us and a strange cloth touched Dusclops and it started to glow, glow, and glow. Dusclops and evolved into a Dusknoir. "Dusknoir use Dark Pulse" i said. "Quilava finish FULL POWER FLAMETHROWER" Maikel said. The flamethrower glew as Quilava evolved into a Typhlosion and both attacks hit each other. Now it depend who was stronger. "COME ON YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" me and Maikel said. Typhlosion gave up and Dark Pulse hit him and he fainted. "Yeah i won" i said. "Nice battle Kevin but next time i will beat you" said Maikel.

to be continued.................................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 13 Luke is KING?????

"Dusknoir use Fire Punch" i said. "Empoleon Use Surf and then ice beam" said the trainer. It hit. "Dang Manny you are good. Dusknoir use ThunderPunch" i said. "Use Drill peck Empoleon" said Manny. My thunderpunch was stronger Empoleon fainted. "Yeah i won" i said. "You are so lucky you know that. Anyway bye, i will see you in the next gym" said Manny. "Ok time to get to Rundown town" i said snickering. "Hahaha Rundown town it ryhmes" i said. I healed my pokemon and headed to Route 7. A bunch of trainers were crying and looking at their pokemon ( the pokemons almost looked dead.). "Hey Manny what happened" i said. " THIS GUY WHO CALLED HIMSELF KING HURT ALL OUR pokemon.....almost.......to.....death *crying*" said Manny. "Grrrrrrr who is this guy. I dont care i am taking him down" i said. I rushed over and saw him it was Luke(from the first and second episode.) "Hello my dear rival. Do you know see my Kingly power" said Luke. "Kingly Power? Get over yourself and tell me how will you destroy me" i said. "Your quest to stop Arceus. I will defeat you so you can not complete your quest." said Luke. "But if i fail Arceus will destroy the pokemon world!!!!!!!!!" i said. "But our world will still be alive the human world. And by defeating you i can join Arceus and he and me will be friends." said Luke. "I even hurted this girl when she was trying to save her pokemon. I think her name..........was natalie. I will also destroy you by hurting her *evil laughing*" said Luke. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN NOW AND HERE" i said. (Wait i remeber when i fought Drake for natatlie before we kissed and i lost because i was playing with anger not happiness and fun.) "Ok lets get started. Let it be a 3-on-3 battle" said Luke. "Go Staraptor" i said. Luke sent out Braviary. "Wing Attack" me and Luke said. Both attacks hit. "Now Superpower Braviary" said Luke. "Close Combat" i said. Both attacks hit but Superpower was stronger and hit my Staraptor to the ground. "Calm down Kevin. Staraptor fly up" i said. "Braviary go down" said Luke. ("Now i need to think................................got it" i said.) "Fly" i said. "Brave Bird up" said Luke. "Dodge" i said. Staraptor dodged. "Now Brave Bird in the back and now close combat" i said. Both attacks hit and Braviary fainted. Luke now sent out his Togekiss. I returned Staraptor and sent out my newly catch Aggron. "Togekiss Fire blast" said Luke."Surf" i said. It stopped Fire blast and hit Togekiss. "Now Smack Down" i said. It hit Togekiss all the way down to the ground. "Sky Attack" Luke said. Togekiss flew behind Aggron and use Fire Blast. It hit and Aggron still looked strong. "Aggron use Iron head" i said. It missed and Aggron got hit by Fire blast. "Aggron you ok. Ok now Iron head" i said. "It missed. "Fire ----" "Iron tail" i interuptted. It hit and Togekiss fainted. "Go Blaziken" said Luke. (Blaziken looked werid.) "Wait a minute how do your Blaziken become shiny" i said. "Because he was washed with pure evil" Luke said with cold eyes. I sent out Emolga. "Hi jump kick" said Luke. "Emolga thunderbolt" i said. It stopped Hi jump kick and hit Blaziken. "Blaziken EVIL POWER UNLEASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Luke with cold eyes. "Emolga use------" i said. Emolga got hit by a fire punch. "Emolga BLUE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said really fast. Emolga yellow places turned blue. "NOW LETS END THIS" me and Luke said. "Full Power blue thunderbolt" i said. "Full Power Evil Flamethrower" said Luke. Both attacks were hitting each other. Now it was up to who is stronger. "Emolga it is ok just have fun with it because we have two more pokemon here" i said. "BLAZIKEN DESTROY HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Luke really pissed off. Emolga looked like he was losing but Blasiken looked tired out. "Emolga now you can finish it." i said. Emolga used all his power and hit Blaziken and made Blaziken faint. "Too bad Luke you just cant win" i said. "SHUT UP" said Luke while walking in his helicopter. "Why is he doing this" Manny said looking surprised by my battling stlye. "I dont know" i said. "Hey is that Natalie girl your girlfriend (Manny is a girl LOL.)" she said. "It is complicated" i said running away from her.

to be continued...........................................

Pokemon World Tour Short Episode 14 Drake's Girlfriend.

"Hey Drake" said some girl. "Hey Liza" said Drake while kissing her. "AHHHHHHHHHH" i said while running up to them. "You....you guys are dating" i said. "Yeah Kevin we like each other. And i havent seen you ever since we meet with Drake (The Episode Nick and me.)" said Liza. "Well i didnt think you would like a guy like him" i said still shocked. "Heh what about you and Natalie arent you going out" Drake said. "It is complicated" i said still shocked. "Oh when me and Drake saw Natalie she said that she was in a relationship with you" said Liza. "She did well it is complicated" i said un-shock. "Hey guys what are you doing" said Natalie and Nick coming up to us. "Hey Natalie hey Nick" i said. "Hey Kevin" said Nick. "Hello guys" said Natalie. "How guys guess what Liza and Drake are going out" i said laughing. Nobody was laughing with me. "Uhhh did i miss something" i said. "Yup a whole lot. We have already known" said Everyone. We walked around Route 7 looking for items and pokeballs. "Ok i am finish looking too tired" i said. We went to rest at the pokecenter when we saw Gabriel and he said he wanted to battle me in a 1-on-1 battle. "Go Infernape" i said. "Go Ninjask" said Gabriel strangely. "Use Flame Wheel" i said. It hit. "Bug Bite" said Gabriel. "Flamethrower" i said. It hit and Ninjask fainted. "Uhhh Gabe are you alright" i said. "No i am not i have lost my spunk of pokemon" said Gabriel. "but you dont have to help me i will find it."

to be continued.......................................
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty New Episodes

Post  kevin485 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 am

This Two Episode is for the King J98 and the gym leader Zeed is him.
    king King2

Pokemon World Tour Episode 15 The Quest becomes diffucult Part 1

"I really hate this....................DESERT" i shouted. "Why does the fifth gym have to be in here" i said to Nick. "We all gone threw it already" said Nick. "Hey guys i think i see the gym wait yes that is the gym" said Drake. "The gym really thanks Drake" i said running into the gym. The others came in the gym but it wasnt the gym. It was a illusion that we have falling for. "Oh yeah they had illusions" said Liza. ("Cherry, Kevin, Nick, and Drake please listen." said Zekrom. "Huh so Kevin the thing that you said about was real" said Cherry,Nick, and Drake. "Wait you never really believed him. Well it doesnt matter anymore. Luke and the other legendaries are turning on you guys" said Zekrom. "Luke always hated us but the legendaries no idea" i said. "Well i have a sidequest for you during your five years. You must defeat all legendaries in each region. Even me, the legendaries think if you cannot beat us you can't beat Arceus" said Zekrom. "But the world region doesnt have any legendaries" i said. "True but aren't you suppose to other regions. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said Zekrom screaming like he was about to die. "KEVIN ARCEUS IS BRAINWASHING ALL OF THE LEGENDARIES SO WE DONT GO EASY ON WHEN WE BATTLE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin you cannot trust any legendary ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remeber Zorua is not a Legendary maybe you should catch him in the..............Unvoa Region" said Zekrom.) After that we were teleported into the fifth gym.

Pokemon World Tour Episode 16 The Quest becomes diffucult Part 2

"Hello my name is Zeed the ground gym leader" said Zeed. *Intense Gym Leader Music is playing* "Hey the name is Kevin and i challenge you" i said. "This battle will be 2-on-2" said Zeed while a sandy desert became his gym. "This is not a illusion my gym staduim is this" said Zeed. "Go Swampert" i said. "Go Sandslash" said Zeed. "Swampert use Brick Break" i said. Sandslash claws blocked my Brick Break. "Sandslash use Sandstorm" said Zeed. I couldn't see anything. "Swift" said Zeed. It hit and hit and hit. "Swampert you are part ground you must have some advantage of being ground." i said. Swampert sat on the floor and crossed his legs and closed his eyes. He was mediating. "Swift" said Zeed. "Uhh Muddy Water" i said. Swampert listened and muddy water hit. Swampert stopped mediating. Swampert looked at me and his looked said let me give the commands. Swampert used Earthquake and then used Hydro Pump. Both attacks hit and Sandslash fainted. I let Swampert take a rest and sent out Aggron. Zeed sent out Hippowdon and it was black which meant it was a girl. "Aggron use ice beam" i said. "Hippowdon use SANDSTORM AND A BIG ONE" said Zeed. i couldn't see a thing. Not even Aggron. I keep hearing commands and screams of my Aggron. "Aggron use Surf" i said. (Yes Aggron can use surf.) It hit of what i heard. "Hippowdon use take down" said Zeed. "Aggron ice beam" i said. My ice beam hit of what i heard. "HIPPOWDON HE CAN SEE US MAKE A SANDSTORM THAT NOBODY CAN SEE US" said Zeed he was tired. The sandstorm was so strong i fell on the floor and cut myself. "i CANT SEE I CANT SEE I CANT SEE" i shouted. "AGGRON USE EARTHQUAKE" i shouted. It hit and i heard a big thud and it seemed Hippowdon fainted but the sandstorm was keeping up. "Staraptor make a big tornado" i said sending out Staraptor. The tornado sucked up all the sand and staraptor threw the tornado outside. "Here you go the Quake badge" said Zeed. We all went outside and we continued to the next gym.

to be continued....................................................
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty New Episodes

Post  kevin485 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 17 The Evil Plot Thickens

After I beat the fifth gym leader I took a pit stop at Acorns Ville. "Hey and welcome to Acorns Ville" said a young woman. "My name is Dawn. I am from the Sinnoh Region" said Dawn. "You should follow me" said Dawn leading me to a Pokemon Center. We sat down at a table and Dawn started talking. "Well i was in the Sinnoh Region traveling with a good trainer his name is Ash." said Dawn. "Do you mean Ash Ketchum" i said. "Yeah the famous Ash Ketchum" said Dawn. "Ash and me were 10 when we traveled together and now Ash and me are 22 and he is a famous Champ of every region" said Dawn. "Also, I am a famous pokemon cute contest champ" said Dawn. "If you are a champ what are you doing here" i said. "Well my pokemon and me are playing hide and seek and some team stole them and said, "Stay in Acorns Ville and we will give your pokemons back." "Kevin you are back" said a familiar voice. "Luke what are you doing here" i said. "Giving you an update on our evil plan" said Luke. "We are going to capture Diagla and Palkia in the Sinnoh Region" said Luke. "What i cant just leave this region to stop you" i said. "Ash. Ash Ketchum will stop you!" shouted Dawn. "Dont worry Kevin, Ash will handle it you go on your adventure" said Dawn. Dawn went to the phone and called Ash. "Dont you want your pokemon back Dawn" said Luke. "Luke if i beat will you give Dawn's pokemon back" i said. "Sure" said Luke

It was a one-on-one battle. I sent out Emolga and Luke sent out Blaziken. "Emolga thunderbolt" i said. "Blaziken low kick" said Luke. Blaziken slided down on the ground dodging my thunderbolt and hitting Emolga. "Emolga Air cutter" i said. It hit. "High Jump Kick" said Luke. "Fly high" i said to Emolga. Emolga dodged at hit Blaziken with another Air Cutter. "Now finish it Thunder" i said. "Brave Bird" said Luke. Blaziken was too fast and dodged the thunder and went for Emolga. "DISCHARGE" i shouted quickly. It hit and Blaziken fainted. "Hah i beat you again Luke" i said. "Take your stupid pokemon. I still will capture every legendary" said Luke running into another helicopter flying away. "Kevin, Ash is on his way" said Dawn

to be continued.......................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 18 Ash Ketchum is AWESOME!!

A small limo came in the Ville and Ash came out of it. "Hey Dawn long time no see" said Ash. "Hey Dawn nice to meet you" said Misty. "Hey you are the second Kanto gym leader." i said. "And also Ash's wife" said Misty. "AHHHHHHHHHH. Dont tell me you guys traveled together" i said. "That is right" said Misty. "If you have a problem with that then tell me" said Misty shoving a fist in my face. "Ok i get what i have to do" said Ash. "Hey Kevin do you want me to tell you a secret on how i became the best" said Ash. "Yeah! YEAH!" i said. "Send out your pokemon" said Ash. I did what he said and he shouted this, "You pokemon should never give up on a battle even if you have no strength left you must keep fighting until you please your trainer with a smile." My pokemon started to smile at me and they looked stronger to me this time. "Thanks Ash. Please stop Luke and the teams" i said crying a little bit. My pokemon were crying too. I hugged all of them and started to cry more. "Why are you guys crying" said Ash starting to cry. "Because i never realized how special my pokemon are to me" i said crying. Ash started to cry too and hugged my pokemon with me. After we stopped crying Ash dropped me in the Dragon's Pass (you need to go there to get to the sixth gym leader.) and went off to Sinnoh.

to be continued.......................
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty More New Episodes

Post  kevin485 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Pokemon World Tour Episode 19 Dragon's Pass Girls and Boys Part 1 (The Beginning.)

Dragon's Pass is like the Great Wall of China but you have be in a Dragon Pokemon costume and you cant use your pokemon so they take them away before you go on the path and give it back after you finish. "This is going suck i know it" i said. "Hello little trainer" said a Dragonite. I am not going to lie it actually looked like a real Dragonite. "Hey Dragonite" i said. "So what Dragon type pokemon you want to be" said Dragonite. "Uhhhh a Gabite" i said. "Gabite transformation" said a machine. A costume got on me and i felt and looked like a Gabite. I gave the Dragonite my pokemons and went to the Dragon's Pass. "Hey Gabite i challenge you" said a Dratini. "Challenge?" i said. "Dont you know if i tag you You get out of the Dragon Pass and try again next week." said Dratini. "What" i said. I ran fast and tagged Dratini and he disappeared. "You are suppose to tag as much people as possible until there only 5 left and then the five go on a tournament and who wins gets a bonus prize and all the people who made it into the tournament gets to go in the sixth gym" said a Haxorus. "You are going to tag me now arent you" i said. "No i want to be in the tournament with you" said Haxorus. "Heh Nick thanks" i said. "You welcome Kevin" said Haxorus.

I tagged a bunch Shelgon because they couldn't move. "Got you" said Flygon missing me by a inch. I kept running and jump into a hole. Axew was in the hole and i jumped up and dodged Axew. Flygon went for me and bit his hand and he disappeared. Then, i tagged the Axew in the hole. "So far i have been tagging boys all day" i said. "Hey what does that sign say" i said. It said, "Girls side." "Ahhhhhhhh" said a boy Axew running out of the girl's side. It was Gabriel. "I am gonna get you Gabe" said a Dragonair. It was Natalie. Gabriel dodged her and landed near my feet and then i tagged him and he disappeared. "Hey Natalie" i said. "Hey Kevin. Be a sweety and let me tag you" said Natalie acting cute. I couldn't resist. "(What are you doing stop walking towards her do you want to lose.)" said my conscience. "(But me and her are dating shouldn't the girls get what they want)" i thought. "(So please Kevin dont do this.)" said my conscience. "(Oh no he is fighting back. Time to tag him.)" thought Natalie.
    Natalie charged at me and i dodged her. "Natalie wait lets think about this, only five people can fight the sixth gym leader so lets go together" i said. "Ok fine but if you cross the girl's side i have no choice but to tag you." said Natalie.

to be continued....................

Pokemon World Tour Episode 20 Dragon's Pass Girls and Boys Part 2(Crossing the Girls Side and The Tournament.)

I decided to cross the girls' side. I know it was stupid and dangerous but if i take out the girls the competition will not take so long. "Here i go" i said crossing the girls' side. I walked in the girls' side for a while. "Hey what are you doing here on the girls' side" said a Deino. "This!" i said tagging Deino. I tagged a bunch of Deino. After a while, "Hello Boy" said a Altaria. She almost tagged me and another Altaria tried to tag me and another one tried to tag me. "What THREE OF YOU" i said. They all tried tagging me. I jumped up and they touched each other and disappeared. I walked around tagging about 50 girls and 50 boys and i was so tired. "HAAAAAAH" said a Latias trying to tag me. I bit his hand and he disappeared. Oh yeah you can use legendaries too. "The are 6 more people left" said the Blimp Board. A flygon came behind me and was about to touch me when a Haxorus tagged him. "I saved your butt" said Haxorus (a.k.a Nick.). "Lets get to the tournament" said Haxorus. A hole opened and we fell down it and entered a staduim. "The tournament will begin" said a man

The tournament had started and everyone aimed for me. I dodged Dragonair (Natalie.) and tried to tag her. I missed. Liza had already lost. "Who tagged Liza" said Hydergion (Drake.) "I did" said Haxorus (Nick) "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" said Drake tagging Nick. Natalie and me kept trying to tag each other. I finally tagged Natalie. It was only me and Drake and he was fast. He charged for me and i dodged and tried to tag him. I missed. Finally we both tried to tag each other and both tagged each other at the same time but Drake started charging first so i lost. They gave me the bonus anyway. The bonus was a new pill that ups your pokemons stats. I used it and my pokemon were stronger than every.

to be continued.........................

Last edited by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty EVEN MORE NEW EPISODES

Post  kevin485 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Pokemon World Tour Episode 21 The Sixth Gym Leader

"FINALLY I AM OUT OF THE DRAGON'S PASS" i said. "It really was annoying" said Liza "I am going to challenge the sixth gym" i said walking inside. "Hello trainer" said the leader. "I see you pass the Dragon's Pass. My name is Kendo the Dragon Type gym leader" said Kendo. "My name is Kevin and i come here to challenge you" i said. "We will have a 4-on-4 battle" said Kendo. I sent out Dusknoir and Kendo sent out Charizard. "Charizard Flamethrower" said Kendo. It hit. "Wow Charizard is fast. Dusknoir Mean Look" i said. "Now Dusknoir Payback" i said. It hit and did double damage of the flamethrower that hit Dusknoir. "Charizard Dragon Claw" said Kendo. "Reflect it with a Fire Punch Dusknoir" i said. Both Attacks collided and Charizard looked weak. "Charizard Dragon Claw" said Kendo. It hit. "Now finish it with a Fire Blast" said Kendo. It hit and Dusknoir almost fainted. "Dusknoir use Thunder Punch" i said. It missed. "Now Dragon Claw" said Kendo. "Thunder Punch" i said. Both Attacks collided and both pokemon fainted. "Go Infernape" i said. "Go Dragonite." said Kendo. "Flamethrower" i said. "Flamethrower" said Kendo. Both attacks were colliding and Dragonite's Flamethrower hit Infernape. "Surf" said Kendo. "Dig!" i said. Infernape dodged surf and hit Dragonite with Dig. "Dragonite HURRICANE" said Kendo. A big Hurricane went and crashed my Infernape on the floor. "Infernape Mach Punch" i said. It hit and Dragonite looked weak. "Let's finish" Kendo and me said. "HYPER BEAM" said Kendo. "FLARE BLITZ" i said. Both attacks are colliding. Infernape was pushing the Hyper Beam away with Flare Blitz and hit Dragonite and he fainted. Infernape also fainted do to the recoil. "Go Staraptor" i said. "Go Hydergion" said Kendo. "Air Slash" i said. "Dragonbreath" said Kendo. Staraptor's Air Slash dodged Dragonbreath and hit Hydergion. Staraptor dodged Dragonbreath. "Slam" said Kendo. Hydergion flew so close to Staraptor and slammed her on the floor. "Brave Bird" i said. It hit Hydergion. Hydergion and Staraptor looked like they had the same life. "NOW OUR NEW MOVE FINAL GAMBIT" i said. It hit and Hydergion and Staraptor fainted. We both had one more pokemon. "Go Swampert" i said. "Go Aerodactyl" said Kendo. "Thunder Fang" said Kendo. It hit but did nothing because Swampert is a ground type. "Hammer Arm" i said. It hit. "Sky Drop" said Kendo. Aerodactyl picked Swampert up and dropped him hard. "Swampert Hammer Arm" i said. It hit. "Grab him!"i said. Swampert did. "Now WATERFALL" i said. It hit and Aerodactyl fainted. "Yeah i won!" i said. "Here you go you deserve it. The Draco Badge" said Kendo. I took the badge and went to go to the next town.

to be continued...............

Last edited by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Post  kevin485 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 22 Evil vs. Ash (Part 1.)

"Aggron use Iron Head" i said. "Dragonair use Dragon Rush" said Gabriel. Both attacks collided and Dragonair fainted. "YES!!!! I won" i said. "By such a little" said Gabriel. I had caught up with all the others and challenged Gabriel. We went into the Pokemon center when my cell phone started to ring. "Hello" i said. "KEVIN, IT IS DAWN! ASH IS IN TROUBLE YOU HAVE TO GET TO SINNOH RIGHT NOW" said Dawn. "He is what happened" i shouted. "JUST GET TO SINNOH THERE A PLANE COMING YOUR WAY" said Dawn. "Can i bring friends?" i said. "Sure to help" said Dawn. She hung up. A plane in front of the Pokemon Center. I took my friends in the plane with my pokemon. We flew to Sinnoh and landed at Spear Pillar which Dialga and Palkia live in. We were about to go in when a bunch Unown came attack us. "Go Dusknoir" i said. "Shadow Punch" i said. It hit some Unown. "Porygon-Z use Thunder" said Drake. It a bunch of them. "Galvantula electro web" said Nick. Tying up all the Unown. "Meganuim finish it with Solarbeam" said Liza. It hit and all Unown fainted. We in Spear Pillar. We walked around and then i stepped on a booby trap. Liza, Natalie, and Drake almost fell down a hole. "KEVIN!!!" they said. We walked around more and I set off more booby traps. "Hehehehe. I cant believe that you made it this far" said Luke's Father. "But now you will have to fight the legendaries that guard Spear Pillar." said Luke's Father. "AWAKE Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Regigigas, Heatran, and Cresselia." said Luke's Father. He left us to take on the Guards of Spear Pillar.

"Cherry, Drake, and Nick do you remember the quest" i said. "Yes" they said. "Cherry since they are only six you go on ahead and take on Luke's Dad." i said. She went on. "Infernape come out. Regigigas you are mine" i said. "Infernape Mach Punch" i said. It hit. Regice used slam on my Infernape. "Kevin i got Regice. Galvantula use Discharge" said Nick. It hit. "Regirock is mine. Starmie use Hydro Pump" said Liza. It hit. "Heatran you are over. Samurott Surf" said Natalie. It hit. "Cresselia looks lonely. Zoroark use foul play" said Drake. It hit. "I guess i got Registeel. Magmortar fire punch" said Gabriel. It hit. We couldn't beat them every time we use a move it looks like a feather touched them even if it was super-effective. "Emolga NO!!!" i said while watching my last pokemon faint. Every pokemon had fainted with all of us. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" i shouted as Regigigas started to crush me with his hands. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I--1 H--U-RTS AHHHHHHHHHH!" i cried. I also watched my friends scream in pain as the other legendaries hurt them. "W--HY! WH--Y are you doing this" i said. Regigigas crushed me harder. "II-I-T H--UR--TS" i said. Regigigas dropped me and looked at me. ("Wasn't it your quest to beat all legendaries and then beat Arceus" said Regigigas to Nick, Drake, and me. "Yeah, but we are not ready yet." said Nick and me. "Well then you must die for coming here" said Regice. "No, let them live for now. When they come back here ready or not we will fight" said Regigigas. "Thank you" said all of us.) They let us go and returned to there slumber and we healed our pokemon and went on to found Ash.

to be continued......................

Pokemon World Tour(Short)Episode 23 Evil vs Ash (Part 2)

We had found Ash and he was being crushed by Palkia and Dialga. "ASH!!!!!" i said. "Stay back you cant handle this" said Ash. "Then what do we do" i said. "NO not again. The Unown's powers are rising. Did you attack them" said Ash. "Yes why" i said. "Now they are the most powerful pokemon in the world but only for 5 minutes." said Ash. "Maybe we can use them to save you" said Liza. Dialga crushed Ash harder. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hurry up" said Ash. "Emolga, i know you have this problem with shock wave but this is life and death so use Shock Wave" i said. Emolga used it and the whole place EXPLODED. (Well, Emolga every time he uses Shock Wave too much electric power comes and he explodes.) The Unowns used Hyper Beam at Dialga and Palkia because only they could cause such a big explosion. Ash was set free and the Unowns took Dialga and Palkia to another world. "Lets hurry up and get back to the plane" said Ash. We traveled back to the World Region. "You guys have potential of being great trainers but the 7th gym is not a piece of cake so be careful and train hard." said Ash leaving us. "I am going to get stronger so i can fulfill my quest" i said running of to train.

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty IF YOU SAW

Post  kevin485 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Ok I can not do the Pokemon Movie i was making. It was going no where. I going to stick with making episodes and specials.
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty Lots of New Episodes

Post  kevin485 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 24 Training Montage

I worked with my Pokemon training really hard but not much progress came. My Pokemon were level 37-38 and i have to at less get my Pokemon to level 42. Even the Poke Training Gym didn't work. "Guys are you tired." i said. They shook there head left and right meaning "No" ("What should i do i have no really good training method.") "Kevin hey." said a familiar voice. "Hey Ash. Can you help me to train my Pokemon?" i asked. "Sorry if i gave you my method then you would be better than me. "Well i am off to the seventh gym i will be waiting to see your battle." said Ash. He left. "How should i train my Pokemon. I have nothing." i said. "I know. I can train you individually." i said. I started with Staraptor. We practiced our moves and a new method for her to use in battle.I ran with her while she was flying and tried the new method until it was perfect. I maxed out her speed and up-ed some of her stats. Then, I went with Emolga and worked his new powers given by Zekrom. We worked on his flying abilities and maxed his defense power and worked on this ultimate electric move only for serious moments. Next, was Swampert and we worked hard on speed but we maxed his attack. We had a little fist fight for fun and made up a fighting move for him. Next, was Infernape and i had maxed up his Sp.Attack and he learned Flare Blitz and we worked on a cool method. Dusknoir was really hard to train but we maxed his Sp.Def and he learned this cool Ghost move. Aggron was new and all so we taught him lots of things i maxed his Defense and he learned Metal Burst and we tried out his new moves and came up with the method. "I am so tired lets get some lunch." i said. We made it to a diner and we had lunch. "Hey kid did you here about the Pokemon Skill Contest." said the Waiter. "No, what is it about." i asked. "Well each Pokemon has skills and you can check your Pokemon's skills. They are Jump,Power,Skill,Speed, and cuteness." said the waiter. "Thanks i will join it right away." i said.

to be continued...............
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Post  kevin485 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Pokemon World Tour Episode 25 Brandon the Kanto Region Trainer

After i heard about this Pokemon Competition i went on thee path to get there when i say this trainer. He was looking at the bush. "Hey, why are you looking at that bush." i said. "Ah, that was part of my plan. Ahahaha it is quite funny i would look in a bush and trainers would ask me why I am looking in a bush and then we would battle." said the trainer. "AHHHHHH BRANDON!!!" i said. "AHHHHHHHHH KEVIN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." said Brandon. "Well, i am trying to become the greatest Pokemon trainer." i said. "Well, i am trying to be the greatest Kanto Region trainer in the world." said Brandon, "And become the Kanto Region's Champion." "Then lets battle to see who is better and let's make it quick i have to go somewhere. So it is a one-on-one battle." i said. "Staraptor lets go." i said. Brandon sent out Pidgeot. "Hah Two bird types this is excellent." said Brandon. "Close Combat" i said. It hit Pidgeot and she countered back at me. "What your Pokemon has a counter ability." i said. "Yup" Brandon said. "Air Slash" said Brandon. "Use Aerial Ace to dodge it and hit her." i said. It worked but Pidegot countered. "Grrrrr Giga Impact." i said. It missed. "Sky Attack." said Brandon. It hit and my Staraptor was finish recharging. My Staraptor was weak looking. "Hmmph It is time. New method: SPINNING AIR SLASH." i said. Staraptor started to spin and Air Slashes so fast came and hitting Pidgeot and kept going. "Now finish it Brave Bird." i said while Pidgeot went for the counter. Both attacks hit and Pidgeot fainted. "That wasn't even my newest method." i said. "Hey that was an awesome battle you won!" said Brandon. "I hope we battle again." we both said walking the different places. "Now it is time for the Pokemon Competition. Yay!" i said.

to be continued............
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty New Episodes Time

Post  kevin485 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:19 am

Pokemon World Tour Episode 26 Pokemon Competition the First Round

"Brandon why are you following me." i asked him. "Ummmm I want to do the Pokemon Competition too." said Brandon,"Lets get going now." We found it and went inside. "Hello and welcome." said the woman. "Hey we are here for the Pokemon Competition." i said. "What competition do you want to do first. There is Speed,Power,Jump,Skill,Stamina competitions." said the woman. "I'll take the speed competition." i said. "I'll take the power competition." said Brandon. "Ok select 3 Pokemon and change your outfit." said the woman. I wore my soccer t-shirt and selected Emolga,Staraptor, and Infernape. They all had high speed. The first challenge of the Speed Course was Relay Race. There were 12 Pokemon in all racing to be number one. I let Staraptor go first. "3.....2...........1 GO!!" said the announcer. Here is the catch, the are 4 people in the Speed Course and only 4 Pokemon can be in the race at a time so if my Staraptor gets tired i can switch with Emolga or Infernape same goes to the others. "STARAPTOR!!!!!!!! LETS GO." i said. Since Staraptor's speed was max it was in first place. We passed the first lap and we saw a Golem behind us it rammed my Staraptor and knocked it out. "GO EMOLGA!" i said. Emolga used his motor drive so he passed Golem because of his electricity. Golem tried to ram him but a Raticate used bite on him. "That is for ramming my Pidgey." said one of the trainers. That trainer and their Pokemon got out of the competition and Emolga had won the Relay Race. Next, Pennant Capture it was a capture a flag except you just have to hold the flags and bring to the finish line and i would get it. I sent out Infernape first. He was super fast the first time he got to the finish line he had 10 flags. Then, it was Emolga's turn he did pretty bad only 2 flags and Staraptor also gave 3 flags. It was a tie in that round. Now it was for the Hurdle Dash. Now it was hard, the Pokemon are blindfolded and they run and you tell them to jump and dodged the Hurdles. And i had to do it with all three Pokemon. Staraptor was the fastest and Emolga was the slowest. "Jump Staraptor." i said. "Jump Infernape." i said. "Jump--" i said Staraptor and Infernape jumped perfectly but i told Emolga too slow. Staraptor was first, Infernape third, and Emolga 6th. "Staraptor Jump." i said. "Emolga jump." i said. "Infernape jump." i said. It worked and Emolga got to third and Infernape was 4th. "Infernape jump." i said. "Emolga jump." i said. "Starpator---" i said. We passed the finish lap. Emolga was first Infernape 3rd and Staraptor 4th. All the courses were finish and our final score was 358. The other trainer had 350, The last trainer had 359. But then, the announcer said, "10 extra points for the Pokemon who tried their best..........STARAPTOR!" said the announcer. "ALRIGHT WE WON WE WON!" i said. We got the badge for the Speed Course. "Only 2 more to go and i get to go to Competition City which holds the seventh gym leader." i thought in my head.

to be continued......................
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Pokemon World Tour Episodes Empty Two New Episodes

Post  kevin485 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Pokemon World Tour Episode 27 Pokemon Competition the Second Round

"So Brandon how did you do." i said. "Well, i destroyed the others and won." said Brandon showing his Power competition badge. "Ok i'll take on the Power competition." i said to the woman. I picked Aggron, Swampert, and Infernape. The first course was the Block Smash (Which your Pokemon has to smash blocks and when your Pokemon gets tired you switch it.) I let Infernape go first since he was the fastest of all of them. "Ready...Set.......GO!" said the announcer. Infernape came smashing the blocks like it was nothing. He kept going for l minute and got tired and i switched him with Swampert. Swampert was not so fast but he could smash three blocks at a time. He went for 30 seconds and got tired so i switched him with Aggron. Aggron was the slowest but he could smash 5 blocks at a time. He kept going until the time ended. We smashed 100 blocks and tied 1st place with some other trainer. The next course was the circle push (Which your Pokemon has to get in the circle that shows points on it and push your opponent off the circle. Also, you had to use all three Pokemon at the same time.) "Ready.......GO!!" said the announcer. 3 circles appeared all 2 points. Infernape rushed to one and pushed all the opponents away. Swampert used Earthquake on that another circle and made all the opponents fell out of the circle. Aggron couldn't get in a circle. Because of Infernape and Swampert we got 4 points. 4 circles appeared, 3 two pointers and one 5 pointer. Infernape rushed for the five pointer and got there first and used flame wheel so no one would get to the 5 pointer. Aggron couldn't get to a circle and Swampert had got to a 2 pointer. Now we had 11 points. 5 circles appeared now, 2 five pointers and 3 two pointers. Infernape had gotten to a 2 pointer and Swampert had gotten to a 2 pointer. Aggron couldn't get to one again. We now had 15 points. The last round happened and their was 5 circles, One 10 pointer, two 5 pointers, and two 2 pointers. Infernape and Swampert got to the 2 pointers. And Aggron got to the 10 pointer and one the match for us. The last course was the Goal Roll. (It was like Pokemon soccer but again now you have to use all three Pokemons at the same time.) I let Aggron guard our goal and let Infernape be the scorer and let Swampert be the stealer. It worked but we came in second in that course. They're were no more courses and now the points mattered. I had got 200. Another trainer got 180 and another got 200. It was a tie. "And now for a Event gift. Ten points to the Pokemon who failed the most..........Aggron." said the announcer. I had won and gotten another badge. I was ready for another. I decided it would be the Jump course.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:55 pm