Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

3 posters

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.)

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47448

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.)

Post  kevin485 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

The Marvel SuperKids Episode 1 How it all Begin (by Metal Kevin485.)

In case you didnt know

Robotic Metal is me Metal Kevin485 and Hell Fire is Pkmn Gamer. Both of us our working on this story

"Hello i am the super kid Robotic Metal. Now i will tell you how the superkids became" i said. (Flashback: It was in Marvel city when it happened. I was holding a silver wrench when the nuclear explosion hit. When i got back up i had the ability to built machines out of almost anything. After a month somebody knocked on the door while i was building my lastest invention. "Kevin it is me your dad" said my dad. I opened the door and i was shocked. "Yes it is true i am iron man. Kevin i never wanted you to have these powers but somehow the nuclear explosion had only effected some people and it was all kids." said my dad. "Kevin we want you to join the Marvel Superkids" said a voice. It was Superman. "OK..........." i said while shaking. I my super hero name was known as Robotic Metal. They were other people in the Marvel Superkids. Here is a List: Snot boy: He has the power to use his snot kinda like spider man. Shadow Sneaker: He has the power to be a shadow and turn back to a human.Sidekick: she has the power to be a female ninja without a suit or weapons.Falcon kid girl: she has all the powers of a falcon and more.Hell Fire: he has the power to turn into a ghost and use strong fire. Synthesis: She has the power to understand and control nature. Super boy: Superman's son you should know his powers.) "Now that you know our powers and stuff lets us get on with the story" i said.

"Hey metal what are you doing" said hell fire. "Just working on my robotic suit and updating the security system" i said. "Wow you really are a geek" said super boy. "You know what Super kid you are"i said being stopped. "It is Super boy" said super boy. "Dude calm down" said hell fire. (I hate Super boy and Hell Fire is my best friend so he we have each others back.) "Super man why cant we tell each other our real names" said hell fire. "I dont have to tell you" Super man said. "Why do you always ask that question" said sidekick. "Dont you know they want to ASK US OUT" said falcon kid girl loudly. "I am joking" said falcon kid girl. "You guys really shouldnt joke about that because if we go out then it would take over our job to save earth" said snot boy. "Oh no. Everybody hit the deck" i said. BOOOM. "Sorry guys i tried to fix my suit and it exploded" i said. "You are such a geek and loser" said Super boy and Falcon kid girl. The others are use to being exploded. "Cool my suit it....it........it is complete. Maybe the explosion helped it to be complete" i said while i heard a message from the suit. " *Beeeeep* Mission for the Marvel grown-ups: A boy has been turned into a wolf by the nuclear explosion and is wrecking havoc please help" said my suit. "Ok guys lets go" i said. "Did you listen it is for the grown-ups" said Super boy. "Super boy it is ok we got the message we are going now" said Iron Man while walking in the Marvel rocket. After they left i said this: "Come on lets get going only Batman and Iron Man went. They are probably need help right now lets get going" "He is right you know" said hell fire. "I do like adventure" said Sidekick. "I am going totally" said Snot boy and Falcon kid girl. "Whatever" said Super boy. "Ok wait 3 minutes for me to build a rocket" i said. At excalty 3 minutes i finished the rocket. We flew to Growing fields and saw Batman and Iron Man laying down on the floor. "Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said while jumping out of the rocket. I turned my suit on ready to fight that wolf boy. "Take this Double Blaster" i said. It hit him. He came charging at me and knocked me on the floor. "Burning flame" said Hell fire. It hit him but he still looked un-effected. (Super boy if i got him anger then he could totally take out that wolf.) "Snot boy make him stay on the floor" i said. He did it and the Wolf was stuck on the floor. "What is he saying" Falcon kid girl. " *Beeeeep* I will tell you what he said." said my suit. "Wait suit can you say he said super kid sucks" i said to it. " *Beeeeeeeep* He said Super kid sucks" said my suit. "IT IS SUPER BOY" said super boy while punching the wolf until it got un-stuck to the ground. Super boy kept charging at him and hurting him. "We should help" said Sidekick. Sidekick came around to the wolf and punched him to the ground. "Kai flaming Blast" said me and hell fire. My Kai Blast mixed with our fire hit the wolf. "Feather blast" said Falcon kid girl. It hit him. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" said the wolf while he grabbed me up in the air and threw me down. "AHHHHHHHHHH. huh i just landed on something soft" i said. "Hey i am a new member of the Marvel Superkids the name is: Synthesis." said Synthesis. Synthesis used her tree to break my fall. "Calm down wolf" said Synthesis. The wolf stopped and turned back to human. "Cool wait what is your power" i said. "My power is nature i can control almost anything on this earth" said Synthesis. While we got back to HQ i told Hell fire i like Synthesis. "Well you in a jam because Super boy likes Synthesis too." said Hell fire. Superman decided that the wolf was to raging to be in the team.

to be continued...................................

The Marvel SuperKids Episode 2 Our First Mission and Bad News (by Pkmn Gamer.)

Hey, I'm hellfire but my name is nick, as you saw metalkevi...I mean robotic metal told you the beginning of the story, I will tell you what happened further on (yes, robotic metal I do want to narrate the second part). That was Kevin talking to me, anyways. So it was a regular day at our secret layer, my best friend robotic metal was doing some adjustments to his suit, super boy was doing push ups with trucks on his back, synthesis was growing her garden, shadow sneaker and side kick were fighting and finally, falcon girl (yes I know she has a 'kid' before girl in her name robotic metal) was chasing snot boy all over the place for making a prank on her. I felt kind of frustrated since kevins suit had made him stronger since his last "successful" upgrade, I felt weaker. Right then the alarms started to ring and batman appeared on the monitor. "guys we have a situation" said batman, "I will need to deploy a small 3 person team to south America to a small island, we have caught 2 super villains exchanging weapons, get on it super kids!" the monitor went black. "I'll go!" I offered. "me too" said snot boy. "me three" said robotic metal. We got on our jet and headed to the small island near Cuba. As we entered the small rain forest we found a massive illegal weapons dealing. Apparently scorpion, huge guy whose scorpion tattoos turn into huge REAL scorpions and mad eye, tall guy who shoots laser from his eyes, were smuggling drugs between each other. "I'll use my ghost powers to sneak up on them along with robotic metal's camouflage and we will cause a distraction for snot boy to hack into their system and find out what they are smuggling" I said, the plan sounded fool proof. "ok" agreed robotic metal and snot boy, a little surprised had taken the initiative. Snot boy beat up two guys near the computers and started hacking with a device made by robotic metal (see I did give you credit for the hacking robo metal) we sneaked up between the two villains. Right then everything went wrong. They turned around like they already knew we were coming. "a trap!" yelled robotic metal. As we turned around a guy with a skull for a head wrapped in flames appeared. "you can't hide from me with your powers nephew" he said. "that's uncle blastsoul" I said. He had my powers, but more advanced. "yeah sorry to betray you kido he said as he shot flames at us. Robotic metal interceded activating his hyper shield. "run!" he said. "no I won't leave you" I said, right then scorpion's two giant black scorpion tattoos came to life, and mad eye's eyes turned red, ready for a blast. (I should have run) "come on we can take them robotic metal" I said. Then snot boy came running. "guy you won't believe what's in that plane...." snot boy said as he came to a stop in front of the villains. "I see your busy so I'll just leave..." he said as the two scorpions launched towards him. I thought he was doomed when he summersaulted over them and sent snot, tying their pincers together. "that should stop them from slicing us" he said, maybe we didn't give him enough credit. "but what about their stingers!" I shouted as the scorpions launched with their poisonous tails ready to strike. I flew to snot boy and unleashed hell fire towards one of the scorpions, I kept throwing flames until the creature died, the second one however swatted me aside. "hellfire!!!" yelled Kevin as he sent two high power missiles toward the second scorpion, they both hit allowing snot boy to wrap his snot around it, now the scorpion couldn't move. "hellfire are you ..." said robotic metal as scorpion grabbed him by the throat, robotic metal kicked and sent beams flying but scorpion would not stop a few more seconds and he would die. "NO!!!" I yelled as my flames felt hotter, "my whole body was on flames and I charged at scorpion knocking him away and into a tree, he was out cold. "I did it" I said, right then blastsoul appeared next to me, opened his mouth wide and let out a horrible screech, I fell to the ground almost losing consciousness. "your not strong" he said, "you have many more powers than just fire, you have hell powers!" snot boy and robotic metal had taken down mad eyes by blinding him with snot and metal punching him in the face. "watch and learn" said blastsoul, he aimed his hands toward snot boy, then touched the ground and the earth opened put came several skeletons charging towards snot boy. "no" I said faintly. Robotic metal shot beams towards the skeleton but they would just come back together. Soulblas started laughing. They both desperately fought the skeletons but they were immortal, robotic metal's suit ran out of battery and he couldn't shoot anymore, snot boy was to tired and fell to the ground. We were done for, unless, unless I tried something. With my remaining forces I got up and as the skeletons were about slay snot boy, I tried out what soul blast had done, and let out a huge screech. But this felt different than yelling, the screech was huge and as you heard it your body got paralyzed with fear and all the skeletons collapsed, so did snot boy. I fainted as I heard blastsoul say, "there's still hope for you" as he disappeared through a portal. "HELLFIRE" yelled robotic metal. I woke up to find myself in the infirmary, robotic metal was beside me, "what happened" I said. "you got a new power" replied robotic metal as he made a small robot out of a pen and paperclips, "you won't guess what scorpion and mad eyes had" there was seriousness in his voice. "how'd we escape?" I asked. "after you fainted, I replaced my batteries, defeated al, the henchmen dragged you guys to the ship and flew back, but the weapon had disappeared when the league got there, but at least we know what it is, and it is bad news" robotic metal's pen robot came to life and started walking.

to be continued.....................

The Marvel SuperKids Episode 3 The Bad News and How to Fix it. (by Metal Kevin485.)

Hey Robotic Metal is here now, Now back to the story. I finish my invention that could tell me and Hell Fire what the weapon was. "*beeeeeeeeeeep* The emeny's weapon is a APR and that stands for Atomic Planet Rebuilder. It was made by the smartest man on the universe Luke Mispect. And there is only one way to stop the APR and that is to rebuild its main course." said my new invention. "Hey let me name you Pen Pal because you are made of pens" i said chuckling. "Why cant we just destroy it Pen Pal" said Batman. "*beeeeeeeeep* Destroying it will just blow up this planet because of the energy in it. Like i said the only way to stop it is to rebuild its main course" said Pen Pal. "I guess i know who is doing that. Robotic Metal go show Luke Mispect who is the smartest person in the galaxy" said Iron Man (a.k.a. my dad.) "Uhhhh i dont think i can do that. Hey Pen Pal give me the design of that machine" i said. Pen Pal did and then i calcuated it and figure out it was impossible to rebuild its main course. I told them. "*beeeeeeeeeep* It is possible but it can only be done with another machine like it. I am trying to say is that to be able to rebuild its main course is to make one by yourself" said Pen Pal. "That does make sense but......forget it no buts i will do it" i said. It took me 2 days to make that machine and i also knew how to rebuild its main course but we had one more problem we dont now where their evil lair is. I quickly destroyed the same weapon machine and was going to tell Superman the report. "Hey Superman i have bad and good news" i said. I told him the rest. "I see me and all the other grown-ups will get on it" said Superman strangly. I quickly went to the SuperKids layer and saw my friends acting weird except hellfire wasnt there. "Hello Kevin" said HellFire coming up behind me. "Hey fire how do you know my real name." i said. "Oh i am sorry but i have said too much i also have blown our cover" said Hellfire with a smirk. "Kevin we have taken over over one in Marvel City and the only reason you are not effected is because you were in your security shield lair." said my dad coming in the room. "The machine was not a APR it was a control device." said Super boy. I turned my suit on and started to fly to me lair. "Skeleton come alive and chase this traitor" said hellfire. I made it to my lair and hid there for a few minutes while thinking of a plan. I build a device which i called the Control No More. I used it and everyone in Marvel City was un-controled. "Guys are you ok" i said. "Yeah thanks metal for saving us" said hellfire. We knew what the machine was a controling device and know we need to know how to stop them.

to be continued..............................
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty More Episodes

Post  kevin485 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

the marvel superkids episode 4 the worst of times, we take a journey (by Pkmn Gamer.)

Hey its nick errr hellfire, now back to the story, because if you thought things were bad, well it gets worse. "So the device was a mind control unit!" I said. "yes sherlock, I already said that" replied superboy. "well are the others ok?" I asked. "yeah all the super kids are ok" said falcon girl, "but robotic metal's device only covers us" "yeah I couldn't make anything better in that limited amount of time, I had to figure out the frequency of the mind waves, how much power to use, then make the correct..." said robotic metal when sidekick cut him off, "yeah yeah we get it" "this is bad, iron man go see if you can upgrade robotic metal's device" said batman. "since connections are out, me and superman will wait for iron man and check on the other heroes" said superman, "on the meantime you kids wait here" after the adults left, we all got back together. "we can't just sit and wait, we have to do something!" I said. "I agree with hellfire" said superboy. "way ahead of you guys, I built 4 other portable devices so the mind controls won't work on us even outside" said robotic metal. "yes! Good job!" I cheered. "wait but there's only four" said snot boy. "true well I know how to work them so I'm going" said robotic metal. "I'm going, plus I think with that mind control I can finally summon skeleton warriors like my uncle soulblast" I said. "I'll go too, you will need some power" said super kid. "and me" said falcon girl, "I will be useful" she said as she eyed superman, probably checking him out. No one opposed. "it's settled we will find the enemy weapon and dispose of it" I said. We each put on a device and left for our trip. "so how do we find the device?" I asked as we were flying. Falcon girl was carrying superboy. "well I'm tracing the faint mind waves with this device" explained robotic metal. "so when do we get to kick butt?" asked superboy. "soon, if my calculations are right we should be arri..." robotic metal explained when BOOM something blew up next to us. "watch out it's the enemy!!!" yelled falcon girl. Right then I saw 10 hovercrafts coming towards us with missiles locked and loaded. "maneuver 178!" yelled robotic metal. Effectively no one payed him attention and simply broke away to dodge missiles. I didn't even know we had flying maneuvers.... "robotic metal distract them!" I yelled. He heard me and sent to rockets, destroying 2 hovercrafts and attracting another 2. I turned invisible and appeared right in front of them, "hell flames!!!" my flames melted and broke the hovercrafts apart. Falcon girl threw superboy to a hover craft as he destroyed it and hopped to another one. Falcon girl took out her electric rod. She smashed through a hovercraft, I turned around and saw robotic metal staring at flacon girl with me. (that last explosion did make her look somewhat hot). We destroyed the other two. "so the enemy knows we're close" said robotic metal. "we will have to keep going" I said, "no turning back."

The Marvel SuperKids Episode 5: No turning back. (by Kevin485.)

Hey Robotic Metal here, well i think you are waiting for the next episode so here it is. We decided to land and get some water. "Hey Super Boy can you give me a hand to reach that fruit" said Falcon kid girl. He did just that and she pretended to fall and she kissed him on the lips. "Awwwww 2 lovebirds" me and Hell Fire said. "Shut up you idiots and get off of me you loser" said Super Boy. I made a invisible suit so they couldnt detect us and a little metal detecter. "Ok turn on your invisiblity suit." i said. We flew up and this time Super Boy flew alone. "Ok i think i can detect their lair. Ok everyone in defense mode" i said. We landed on the beach next to the cave(a.k.a their lair.). We walked inside and saw the machine. "Hey let me be a distraction while you rebuild that machine's main course." said Hell Fire. (Yup i still have to rebuild its main course.) "Skeleton's of death come before me and destroy these villains" said Hell Fire. Hellfire's skeletons didnt do much the villains destroyed them easily. Soulblast came out of the crowd. "Too weak you are just too weak. This is how you do the Skeleton trick." Soulblast said while his skeletons came up. They started attack Hellfire and i decided to tell Falcon kid girl and Super Boy to help. They barely did anything and i had no chance of getting to that machine and we couldnt turn back. We made a deadly mistake and we have to fix it. I turned on my suit and went to fight. "Double Smoker Bomb" i said. Two bombs came out and made smoke. I grabbed my friends and hid from the villains. "They are too strong." said Hellfire. "What were we thinking we are going to die" said Falcon kid girl. "It is over" said Super Boy. "We need help. But for now i have to do my best to stop that machine" i said finally. We all started to charge except me and went to the machine and threw more smoke bombs. I started to work. "Hell KAI BLAST!!!!!!!" said Hellfire. "Super laser eyes" said Super Boy. "Electro rod" said Falcon kid girl. All the moves hit. Soulblast took Hellfire outside. "Heh you are doing good but i have to kill you here" said Soulblast. The began to fight it was a close fight but Hellfire was about to faint. I made the machine mentally disable for one week and went to help Hellfire. "Haaaaaa Double Blaster" i said. It hit and he fell down but he was not dead. "Super Boy Falcon girl get out of there" i said. Soon they came out but with the villains. "Now what are you going to do" said on of the villains. "This!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Soulblast as he blasted they villains holding my friends. (I was controling him with a rod.) I took them and left flying to some island. "*breathing hard* I am so tired" me and Hellfire said. "Well you are lucky we put a tracking device inside you guys" said Superman. They carried us to the Marvel Hall of Fame. We got healed there and all of the superkids were inside the Marvel Hall of Fame. "It is time we train you with a special training" said Iron man. "We had trained in here and now it is your turn. You guys have gotten involved to much with our problems. So now it is time for you to train" said Super man.

to be continued...........................................
    DuskFang
    DuskFang
    New User
    New User

Collection : 47301

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Re: The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.)

Post  DuskFang Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 pm

awesome id rate it as an 8 and /2 Boonana4
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47369

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty NEW EPISODE

Post  Pkmn gamer Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm

The marvel superkids episode 6 We catch a brake, or do we?

Hey guys it's hellfire here! (didn't say my real name this time, accomplishment). So you guys think we got a brake? Well just wait and see. So the superkids got moved to the Marvel hall of fame. It was really big and had manybtraining areas. "ok guys, so far only 6 heroes are missing from the mind control device, it will take a week before the device is up, so the adults are going to find the 6 and go destroy that ray" said superman through the speakers. "we have a week before the APR is ALSO functional again so the superkids, you will stay here and train, DO NOT do anything else" said batman, "last time you did good, but this time STAY HERE" the adult heroes soon left to look for the other 6. "so we are supposed to stay here and do nothing!" said superboy as he threw a couch across the room. "calm down" said falcon girl as she put her arms around him. "hmmmmm" I said as I looked at robotic metal. "yeah" said robotic metal as he mouthed the word WOW. "well I'm fine with this, i wanted rest time" said snot boy as he fixed the couch and sat in it. "your pathetic" said sidekick as she threw him off. "come on guys" said synthesis, "stop fighting" "hey superboy since we're not doing anything want to go for a swim?" yep that's right we had a swimming pool here. "uh sure" he said as he gave up to her constant pulling of his arm. "I'm leaving going to hear music" said sidekick. Suddenly robotic metal stood up alarmed. "this is bad, we missed this, the 6 heroes are a distraction, we have to warn them, or do we..." said robotic metal. "robo, your starting to studder" I said. "oh sorry" he said, "but this is bad, several major prison breaks have been going on around the world, since the super heroes are distracted no one noticed this!!!" "that means the villains are ganging up!" I said as I dropped my cereal bowl, "shoot" "awww I smell a mission coming up" said snot boy. "yeah good idea snot boy, we could sneak out, find out where the villains are ganging up, tell the adults, and ambush them!" I said. Snot boy face palmed himself. "I'll go too" said synthesis. "good so it's me synthesis hellfire and snot boy" said robotic metal. "hey robotic metal can you help me get my super suit on?" said synthesis, we forgot she was new. "uh yea I guess but uh well...." said robotic metal blushing. "oh that's right silly me" said synthesis. "well put ur suits on cause we are leaving!" I said, but no one shared my excitement except synthesis. We snuck out but no one noticed. "so where should we start?" asked snot bot. "well there was a recent outburst near here, we better hurry though" we speeded towards the prison. As we got there we saw a mass prison break, and 2 super villains helping another 3 escape. "so now we wait and follow them" said robotic metal, "wait where's master magician?" (master magician: villain who can do magic tricks like making his hat turn into a flamethrower) right then a bunch of part poppers went off letting a bunch of ribbons pop out, the ribbons wrapped around synthesis and dragged her towards a shape, master magician! "SYNTHESIS!" yelled robotic metal blowing our cover. 3 of the villains escaped but master magician and rumbler (giant guy with super SUPER strength) stayed behind. "you kids have meddled enough! We will destroy you right now. We were surrounded by henchmen and the 2 villains, plus synthesis was all wrapped up. "we are in serious poop" said snot boy. 
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Finally, A New Episode

Post  kevin485 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 am

Marvel SuperKids Episode 7 Our New Abilities (by Metal Kevin485)

Hey Robotic Metal here so lets get back to the story. "This has to be our best screw-up yet" Hell Fire said. "Hey let Synthesis go" i said charging at Master Magician. I tackled him that let go of Synthesis but she was knocked out already. "Say goodbye to this girl you call Synthesis" said the Rumbler making a earthquake. The earthquake made a hole and Synthesis fell threw it. The others were fighting the other villains except Hell Fire. "Hell Fire i got Master Magician and he can take the Rumbler" i said. "What Wait NO i dont want him" said Hell Fire getting punched by the Rumbler. "Double Missile" i said. "Star Rocketer" said Master Magician. Star Rocketer destroyed my Missiles and hit me. "Now take this" said Master Magician hitting me with his Magic Staff. He kept hitting me. "Confuse Ray" i said confusing Master Magician. "How can..........you......what was i talking about" said Master Magician. "Now CORE BLASTER" i said charging my blaster. It hit and Master Magician had been knocked out. "Ok teleport ray" i said teleporting Master Magician in a the Marvel Prison. All the super villains who had broke out of prison had been teleported into the Marvel Prison.

We started to fly around the city looking for any super villains. We were flying over a Nuclear Lab when we heard a voice. "You must DIE!!!!!!!!" said a young boy flying above the nuclear lab. "Who are you" said Super Boy. "The Codename is Krona Crow" said the young boy. "Are you a super hero or super villain" i said. "I am neutral which means i am not a super hero or a super villain" said Krona Crow. "Then that means you are a enemy" said Super Boy trying to punch Krona Crow. He missed. "DIE" said Krona Crow knocking Super Boy into a nuclear pool. "DIE!!!!!!!!!!" said Krona Crow knocking us in different nuclear pools. "Goodbye" said Krona Crow leaving.

I woke up still in the nuclear pool. I came out of it and looked for my friends. I found them and woke them up. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed. "What happened" said everyone. "I hear voices in my head and they sound like you guys" i said. "What that means you can read our minds. COOL" said Hell Fire. "Uhh Kevin where is your robot suit" said Synthesis. "AHHHHHHHH oh no my suit" i said. "Found it" said Snot Boy. It looked different maybe even more powerful. "Hmmmmmmmmm lets go back to the Hall of Fame" i said. "TELEPORT" i said. We had been teleported into the Hall of Fame. "You guys are in trouble" said Iron Man. "Wait lets Anylaze them" said Superman. We had all gotten new powers. I had the powers well i had telekinesis and my original powers. Hell Fire could now use electric powers and his original powers. Synthesis could use water powers and her original powers. Snot Boy powers had become stronger. Shadow Sneaker had the power to levitate stuff. Sidekick could now use ninja tools. Falcon Kid Girl had now could use fire power now. Super Boy now could use every element ever. "This is bad now you guys have to learn how to use your new powers" said Batman doing this
    palm

to be continued....................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty CH 8 try not to get TOO excited

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Marvels superkids episode 8 Sneaky plan (by pkmn gamer)
    So as robotic metal explained, we got a few new super powers, but this wasn't good news. "as you know, villains have created 2 highly destructive weapons and are going to use them very soon" explained iron man, "there are just a few villains opposing us so there should be no problem, plus robotic metal and i will give each hero one of these small devices so that mind control won't affect them" iron man passed down several radio-like object with straps. "we adult heroes will head on to their base, while you young ones will stay here, train your powers and if needed, act as our 'last resort' back up" said batman. "heroes away!" said superman, "you guys better not get in trouble" then all the heroes left. "well this sucks" said super boy. "but we can't do a thing, we've already tried the adults patience too much" I said. "hellfire is right, we should just stick to the adults plan" said robotic metal backing me up. We all started training. As for my powers, they were a mess. I tried zapping s dummy with a new attack 'thunder current' but it would hit everything, but it. Next I tried making a ball of fire and the blue lightning....but I ended up self exploding. I went to check up on robotic metal. "hey dude any luck with your powers?" I asked as I went I side his 'lair'. "kinda, so far I can talk to people and know whether they are telling a lie or not, but I can't place images in their mind or control them" he said. "well that's better then what I've got!" I said. Right then a small light started to flicker in one of his scanners. "what does that mean?" I said as I pointed at the scanner. "well that's not good" said robotic metal, " you see this scanner points out disturbances in space and matter displacement" I simply stared at him with a blank expression. "it means something is being teleported" he said frustrated. "where is it coming from?" I asked. "oh no, no no no, it's coming from the marvel prison!" he yelled as he abruptly stood up, "we have to go investigate now!!!" he out his hand on his forehead and then I knew what he was doing, he sent a message to all the young heroes to meet up. We all met up at the central hall. "so what's up?" said snot boy. "there's something wrong going at the marvel prison" said robotic metal. "what is it?!" asked sidekick. Superboy looked towards the prison and used his long range vision. "this is bad guys" he said, "they are escaping into a portal!" "this was all a trap!" I said, "don't you see! They wanted the grownups to think they had the advantage, but I bet that portal leads toward their evil lair, where they will surprise, outnumber, and defeat the heroes!" I said loudly, it was all clear now. "there's only one option" said robotic metal, "we sneak into their lair with them and help the adult heroes" snot gulped and falcon girl shuddered, but it was the only way of preventing a disaster. 
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty New Episode

Post  kevin485 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Marvel SuperKids Episode 9 Krona Crow Strikes Again

Robotic Metal here well time to got to the story. "Is everyone ready" i said. "Ready!" said every Super Kid. "TELEPORT" i said. We teleported to the Marvel Prison. "Hey not all the villains escaped yet. Snot Boy and Shadow Sneaker go in and take down those villains" i said. "Ok sure!?" said both of them nervous. We went into the portal leaving Snot Boy and Shadow Sneaker behind. We landed outside the Evil Lair. "Why wont you join us Krona Crow" said Black Widow (A villain which has the powers of a black cat and a black widow spider.)"Why do i have to tell you. DIE!" said Krona Crow knocking out Black Widow. "Oh no Krona Crow is here" said Hell Fire. "He will kill us right now" said Falcon kid Girl. "We can take him" said Super Boy punching Krona Crow. It hit him. "Where are the super heroes and super villains" said Super Boy. "They are having a meeting inside the lair." said Krona Crow. "And i am trying to crash there meeting and destroy them." said Krona Crow. "I get it that is why Black Widow was fighting you" said Super Boy. The other Super Kids (including me) went out of hiding to stall Krona Crow. "So you guys are going to try and stall me huh. You make me laugh you couldn't even protect yourself from me last time" said Krona Crow. "But this time we have new powers and we will beat you" i said. "ELECTRO BOLT" said Hell Fire. It hit me and not Krona Crow. "Ow!" i said. "Here take a Kunai Attack" said Sidekick. A bunch of small swords went flying at Krona Crow and hitting him. I punched Krona Crow in the gut and he knocked me into a rock. "ELECTRO BOLT" said Hell Fire. It headed to me and I started to move it with my telekinesis and used it to hit Krona Crow. "Dark Feather Blaster" said Krona Crow. A bunch of crow looking feathers were pounding us to the ground. Super Boy and Falcon kid Girl used a Fire Blast at Krona Crow. It hit him. "Grrrrrr" said Krona Crow. Krona Crow came up to me and Hell Fire and punched us into the Evil Lair. We landed on the table the Super heroes and Super villains were having a meeting. "OW!!!" we both said. "Oh no is that Krona Crow" said Iron Man. "Yup" i said. "DARK PULSE" shouted Krona Crow. A big dark-looking blast hit everyone and we were all knocked out except me and Hell Fire because i used my power shield to cover us. "We have to hide" i said. We hid behind a rock. "Finally they have all failed and the Krona's have won" said Krona Crow. He looked around and he called someone. "Krona(s) it is time for us to finally have our meeting. Come to the Evil Lair of the villains" said Krona Crow. In about 10 minutes strange people came in. "Dark Force Field" said all the people who had came in. A dark-looking shield came around half of the Evil Lair and we were in that half. "Our meeting will begin" said Krona Crow."AWAKE" said Krona Crow. All the super heroes and villains woke up. "NO NOT NOW WHY WHY!" said Superman shaking. "Yes meet the Kronas" said Krona Crow. "They are 10 Kronas." said Superman to the others.

Superman's Krona Explaination

"This is Krona Crow there youngest member but almost strongest" said Superman pointing to him. "This is Krona Wolf the cousin of the wolf boy (A young man with a beard he wears dark clothes.) Krona Tiger (A pretty girl we is very skinny. She is about 12.) Krona Falcon (Falcon kid Girl's father.) Krona Ape (A grown man who is mentally thinks he is a ape but he can act normal without help.) Krona Starter (A boy who can use any of the Krona animals' power.) Krona Champ(A teen who can turn into all the Krona animals and can use all of their powers.)Krona Leader (A young man who can turn into any animal and use there powers.) Krona Chief (A 30 year old man who has the powers of Synthesis but stronger.) And finally, Krona Master (A man who never ages and has weird powers.)" said Superman.

Back to the Story

"They actually have those powers" said Aqua man shaking. "Yes and maybe more" said Krona Chief. "We have been brought you here today to discuss how far you have to leave" said Krona Leader. "Krona Crow wants to give you guys a month but i will be generous and give you a year and one month. Until then continue what you are doing and prepare in that month" said Krona Chief. "Goodbye" said Krona Master. All the Kronas have left and the superheroes and superkids were teleported into the Hall of Fame. Superman explained what me and Hell Fire already knew. "You guys dont worry and work on your powers and if you go on another little quest we will take your powers away" said Archer. They left and we went to work on our new powers.

to be continued..................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty EPISODE 10

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 am

Marvel SuperKids Episode 10 Good villains bad villains

Ok hellfire back! Let's get on with the story. "now what?" I asked ending the silence between heroes and villains. "now....we work together said superman closing his eyes. "why would WE do that?!" laughed big jug (huge guy who can lift 20 times his weight, and he is REALLY heavy already). "because, A they destroyed both your 'evil weapons' and they WILL take over earth and neither side wants that right?" said iron man simply. "it's true, we must work together" said a shadowy man.... Wait that was soul blast! "uncle!" I yelled. "hellfire, I know we haven't gotten along but for earth's sake I will train you and your powers" said soul blast as he looked down, as if he had no other choice. "so now that all of us agree, we will have a meeting here, in the meantime the young heroes will train their powers to help us in further battles" said archer. But a group of villains started to laugh. "and why should WE help? Maybe if we ally with the krona's they will share their kingdom, plus if anyone is going to lead a group, it shall be us and by force!" yelled dr. Nefarious (guy who has psychic powers and built the teleportation system used to help villains escape from marvel prison), "later losers" he said as he left with 1/3 of the villains. "great now we will have to deal with them too" said wonder woman. "well the young heroes can take charge after they finish their training" said soul blast. "agreed" they all said, both heroes and villains. "now off with you, go to your trainers" said master magician as he shooed us away. "I will be your trainer" said soul blast as he led me to a fiery portal. Snot boy got spider man, falcon girl got hawk woman, superboy got superman, sidekick got silent ninja, synthesis got nature lord, shadow sneaker got shadow master and robotic metal got iron man. As I said by to everyone I stepped into the portal and we appeared in soul shard, basically human's 'hell' but my home and for other hell monsters like me and soul blast. "so you have lightning power and your regular powers right?" said soul blast, I nodded. "ok first we will refine your normal powers" said soul blast, "I will make your known powers better and teach you a few tricks, then YOU alone must implement your new lightning power". The first thing I had to do was draw out skeleton warriors, as we practiced and soul blast taught me how to tap into my chaos energy and to focus, my warriors got bigger, stronger and appeared with armor and weapons, then he taught me that the more power I place in a 'summoning' the stronger the creature but the less the amount of them I could create. After a few hours I could summon a dragon skeleton and winged warriors! "good, next comes your fire power" he said as we started training. Focus was key in this. I had only been using fireballs and charging while lit on fire, soul blast taught me how to send huge concentrated balls of fire, and less powerful but longer lasting rays of fire. He also taught me how to spin and create a tornado of fire and fire breathe. "good good, not too bad" he said. "so now what?" I asked. "now comes your fear shriek" said soul blast, "you see with this attack your cripple your opponent by paralysing him with fear, but the time it takes to wear off depends on how strong your shriek is" he summoned several warriors, at first I could stun only half for a few seconds. After training I could sense me giving of more and more fear, I felt powerful! When I was done I could paralyse all of them for about 5 minutes. "now I must leave and you must master your new powers" said soul blast disappearing. "true, I wonder how robotic metal is doing?" I said as I crossed my arm imagining his training.
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty New Training Episode

Post  kevin485 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

Marvel SuperKids Episode 11 My Training Montage

"Ok son you need to work on your building powers" said Iron Man. "Why dad my building powers are awesome. I can build anything out of anything" i said. "I mean making your machines better and easier to build." said Iron Man. We started building laptops and computers and soon i was able to build super computers. Next, we worked how to build a deluxe plane and more deluxe and super stuff. It was really hard to build all the stuff and i had no if i did it right or wrong. "Think fast: Build a super computer in 10 seconds" said Iron Man. I did in 9 seconds. "Think fast: Fuse the super computer with a regular laptop in 9 seconds" said Iron Man. I did it in 8 and one half seconds. We kept on going like that for like 5 hours. Even my telekinesis got a little during that training time. My dad left so i can work my telekinesis. I started to meditate and I remember something in the past. (Flashback: "Who is he" said Falcon kid Girl. "The newest member of the Marvel SuperKids" said Superman. "His codename is robotic Metal" said Superman. "His powers is building anything out of anything" said Superman. "Hey how is it going" i said. Superman left. "Hahaha you must be a joke you don't even have real powers. Anyone can build stuff" said Super boy. "Hahahhaaha you dont have any powers" teased everyone except Hell Fire. "I do-- I do have powers" i said. "What a LOSER!!" laughed everyone except Hell Fire. I started crying and ran to my room. "I will show them. I will show all of them that i do have powers and i can be in this group. And i will earn their respect." i said.) "I wonder do i have their respect now" i said. "Wow, i was such a loser then. What am i saying. I was never a loser then and i am not a loser now." i said. "I will master this new power to protect them." i shouted. With my courage i was able to finally got my new powers. I went outside and Hell Fire was sitting down. "You finish your training too" said Hell Fire. "Yeah, Um Hell Fire when i first came to the Marvel SuperKids why did you not tease me." i asked him. "Because you do have powers and we are buds." said Hell Fire. "Thanks Hell Fire." i said. We played video games until the others finish their training. "Hey guys still think i don't have any powers" i said. "Well, you do have powers. You build awesome stuff" said Snot boy and Shadow Sneaker. "I never said that you didn't have powers. You are pretty awesome with the building." said Synthesis. "Especially with your telekinesis you have cool powers" said Falcon kid Girl and Sidekick. "You still don't have any real powers" said Super boy. "Well, we all have awesome powers." i said. "Hello Marvel Superkids, We need you to take out the villains who went over to the Kronas" said Aqua Man. "We are on it" i said finishing building A Ultra Plane.

to be continued...................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Episode 12

Post  Pkmn gamer Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Marvel superkids episode 12 divide and conquer! Part 1

Thinking back this is was only our third 'official' mission, anyways on with the story. "woah that was fast" I said as I saw robotic metal's plane. "I've seen better" said superboy, "plus some of us can fly nerd" "true but this plane goes 4x faster than you" said robotic metal as a comeback. Now they started arguing. "come on guys let's all just get along" said snot boy placing himself in between them. "robotic metal your plane might not be such a good idea" said batman, "you see 4 powerful villains were sent by the kronas to destroy major military bases over the world to weaken civil strength when they conquer the world" "so we would have to divide into groups?" said sidekick. "exactly, thus one plane won't help since the attacks come from all over the world" explained batman. "seems like your stupid plane can't do anything, remind you of someone?" said superboy to robotic metal. I could sense that robotic metal was about to whip out his lasers so I simply put my hand on his shoulder and said, "don't do it" he relaxed a bit. "well actually my plane has an upgrade, it can divide into 4 smaller planes, you see superboy I actually think" said robotic metal proudly. "well good job robotic metal" said batman, "the locations of the villains are: Hiroshima japan, Tokyo china, Georgia USA, and rio de janeiro brazil, head on out super kids" he left and we got on the plane. Me and robotic metal got Tokyo, superboy and falcon girl got Georgia, snot boy and synthesis got Hiroshima, and sidekick and shadow sneaker got rio de janeiro. As soon as the plane started up robotic metal pressed a button and the plane broke apart into 4 jet-hover crafts. "awesome!" I said as we head out each in our super fast jet-hovercrafts. "I call it the 4exe plane" said robotic metal. We head towards china. "so whose our villain?" i asked robotic metal, he started typing in a computer next to the controls. "his name is iron cougar, he has the body of a man/cougar but 5x the power of either a man or a cougar, and he is also partially covered in iron, like his claws, fangs, half his face and chest, even some of his back" explain robotic metal. "woah" I said, "tough opponent" "we can take him on Hellfire, we have new powers!" said robotic metal. As we came into view with the major military base of china, we found half of it in ruins, 1/4 being demolished by a huge cat person and 1/4 of it somewhat damaged with soldiers and vehicles trying to stop the creature. "yeah this is going to be tough" I said. We landed near the base and got off. "evacuate the area!" yelled robotic metal in a speaker on the 4exe, but his voice was REALLY loud now. all the soldiers saw we were heroes and hurried away. Right then I turned around and several meters from me the iron cougar was looking at me with red, bloody eyes with a piece of a tank in his mouth. "is that a piece of a heavily armored tank in his...?" I said as the cougar leaped around 400 meters and was about to land on me. "ZION lasers!" yelled robotic metal as two big laser blasters appeared off his shoulder and zapped iron cougar a few meters away. "thanks" I said. "ROARRRR" roared iron cougar as he leaped up and ripped both lasers off robotics metal's shoulders. "those were brand new!" yelled robotic metal as he punched iron cougar in the face, sadly it was on his iron side and his hand got more damaged than iron cougar's face. "GROAR!" said iron cougar as he swatted robotic metal aside and into a building. "hell blast!" I said as I sent a ray of hell flames towards iron cougar. It knocked him back but he got up and started to walk towards me, though my hell blast was making it hard for him to reach me, "robotic metal any time now!" I yelled as cougar was about to grab me. "MISSILE BARRAGE" said robotic metal coming out of the building and and sending a wave of 12 high powered missiles toward iron cougar. As they hit, they exploded heavily knocking him back. "well that was easy..." I said as iron cougar got up and slashed at me with his claws, but I tried dodging it and instead of being sliced into pieces, got slashed across the chest. "ahhhh!" I yelled as I fell backwards, my cuts were deep. "hellfire!" said robotic metal as he created a smoke screen with smoke grenades and lifted me. We hid inside a building and he, sort of, patched up my wounds. "we are in trouble hellfire, these wounds look bad and iron cougar is just too strong" said robotic metal. "no we can do this!!" I said, "we have to beat him!" I started standing up in pain. "oh shoot" said robotic metal facing a wall. "what is it?" I asked. "he is here, I can sense him with my powers" said robotic metal pointing toward the distant concrete wall of the building, "he can smell us. I gulped and got ready to fight.
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty We die episode!!!

Post  kevin485 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Marvel SuperKids Episode 13 We destroy and conquer.

Well it's me from Italy wait we are in Tokyo anyway it is Robotic Metal. Iron Cougar had grabbed me and let Hell Fire go. "Electro Bolt." said Hell Fire. This time it hit Iron Cougar but i had no effect he was Iron. He let me go and i blasted him with some lasers. "That is for destroying my lasers." i said. "ROARR!" said Iron Cougar punching me in the gut. I fell on the floor. "Uhhh Hell Fire." i said. "Stall him. I have a strong fire move that can destroy him." said Hell Fire. "Fine." i said. I rubbed my head and let Iron Cougar float in the sky. "GROAR!!!!" said Iron Cougar. I toyed with him moving him left and right, up and down, and spinning him around. He growled and a big echo came and knocked me off my feat. "Grrrrrr" he said. "Try this move for size. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i said. I used my Psychic powers and made a giant echo knocking him out. He came from the ground punching me. He throw me into the ruins. I got up and clicked a button on my suit. It controled the plane it blasted missiles from afar. Iron Cougar didn't know where the missiles were coming from. "This is like Strength vs. Brains. Good thing i have both." i said. I went outside and used my Kai Blaster. It hit him and he looked weak. I touched my head. ("Hell Fire you ready for the big finish." i said. "Hey are you using your Psychic powers. Whatever and yeah. I will use it now but you need to put me in the sky." said Hell Fire. I lifted him in the sky. "TRUE HELL FIRE!!" said Hell Fire. A big flame hit Iron Cougar and exploded the whole ruins. "Uhhh i over did it." said Hell Fire. Iron Cougar was defeated and so were the other villains that joined the Kronas. Now it was back to 10 Kronas. A message came to all Marvel SuperKids it said, "Guys Krona Crow is on the move he is going through the ruins that were near the villains you defeated. Go in and defeat Krona Crow." said the message. "Hey i just upgraded my robotic suit. I now call it the Ultra Power Suit." i said to Hell Fire. "Lets get going Robotic Metal." said Hell Fire.

to be continued......................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Episode 14

Post  Pkmn gamer Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 am

Marvel superkids episode 14 Krona crow's trap
    "send us the location of krona crow batman" said robotic metal talking to a speaker on his wrist. "2 miles east of your position, the other heroes are already on their way" said batman and ended the transmission. "ok let's go" I said still hurt by the wound. We hoped on the 4exe but then, "it..its a trap..." said iron cougar softly before fainting, the soldiers then arrested him. "what does he mean it's a trap?" I asked. "I don't know but I think we're about to find out" said robotic metal as the 4exe went airborne. We started to fly to the location when the other superkids arrived. "hey robotic metal" said synthesis happily through a monitor, the hovercrafts joined into the original 4exe plane. "let's go!" yelled superboy. We were arriving at the destination when we saw krona crow. "there he is!" said robotic metal, then all the monitors started to buzz and blink. Black, sharp, hard feathers were going towards the ship at max speed. "JUMP" I yelled to everyone, as we ejected the feathers all hit the plane making it explode. "how come it's my stuff that always gets broken!" complained robotic metal. "we have a bigger problem!" yelled sidekick. Krona crow was charging a huge shadow ray and let it go towards us. "not gonna happen" I said, "hell spheres!" I sent to high powered BIG flame balls but they were losing to the ray. "gamma laser!" yelled robotic metal firing some lasers from his palms and eyes, they hit and helped my hell spheres but the ray was just too strong. "Lightning strike!" said falcon girl sending a bolt of thunder towards our attacks. "water whip" said synthesis sending a gap of water towards the attacks, finally "ground fist!" said superboy as his fist turned into hard rock and punched all if our attacks breaking through krona crow's ray and hitting him....he had a force field?! "what?!" we all yelled as our attacks made no damage, the shield looked weak though. Right then a machine came out of the ground....with the shape of a man? "meet XO2" said krona crow (destructive humanoid machine able to create force fields, fire rays and other several weapons), "and saurus" as he pointed to a dragon/dinosaur creature glowing yellow" (prehistoric huge animal covered with radio active material). Saurus roared a yellow roar hitting sidekick, falcon girl and shadow sneaker, they all paralyzed and fainted. "what was that?!" I yelled. "from my sensors that saurus thing is covered with radio active material that counters the one we have in our body!" said robotic metal. "I'll still pummel him!" said superboy heading towards saurus with a rock fist. "initiate: radioactive shrinkage net" said XO2, his hand turned into a canon and he fired a glowing yellow net. It caught superboy paralyzing him and then it shrunk so that superboy was tightly packed. "MUAHAHA" laughed krona crow, "you fell into my trap!" that was what iron cougar had meant! "your right hellfire" said robotic metal. "wait, did you read my mind?!" I replied, I never gave him permission. "yeah sorry but we have to defeat those two if we want to unfreaze the others!" said robotic metal. "guys....I'm scared" said snot boy shaking a bit. 
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Big Boss Battle Episode

Post  kevin485 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Marvel SuperKids Episode 15 Brains vs. Brains (Who is Smarter: Krona Crow vs. Robotic Metal.)

No need to say it is Robotic Metal lets just get on with the story. "Guys let me take Krona Crow and you guys take on XO2 and Saurus" i said shining with bravery. "What are you talking about Metal you can't take him on by yourself." said Synthesis looking worried. "She is right. You can't go only." said Hell Fire. "You three can handle this guys. Here is a machine to unfreeze the others. Bye." i said. "Hey Krona Crow lets have a one-on-one battle." i said. He agreed. We went into a battle stadium. "Lets end it here and now." said Krona Crow. He flew and tried punching me in the gut i hold his hand and threw him the the wall. "Gamma Lasers" i said. He dodged it and used Dark Pulse. It hit me. "ARRRR" i said trying to punch him. I kept trying to punch him and he kept dodging. When i got tired he knocked me down. I went up trying to uppercut him but he dodged and knocked me down again. I used my explosive barrier to hit Krona Crow away. "Dark Pulse" said Krona Crow. "Psychic Pulse" i said. Mines was stronger and hit him. "Metal before we continue. We are both geniuses both wild inventors" said Krona Crow. "Yeah, that is true but what does that have to do with us." i said. "I want you to join me. Please i beg you." said Krona Crow. "I can give you powers. You always wanted powers didn't you." said Krona Crow. A flashback happened and i said, "I have powers! AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN." i said. "Hmph i thought we could work together but i was wrong." said Krona Crow. I mixed my Lasers with my Psychic powers and it hit Krona Crow. "AHHHHHH IT BURNS" said Krona Crow. "You mastered your Psychic powers didn't you." said Krona Crow. "Yeah!" i said. He went trying to grab me. I dodged and used Psychic Shock (A move where my Psychic Powers become part electric and shock my enemies.) It hit. "Hah your arms are useless. I get it now. Psychic represents the light and Dark represents the dark and light beats Darkness." i said. "But sometimes darkness can beat light" said Krona Crow using Dark Pulse. It wasn't super effective because of my Robotic Suit. "Psychic Soldier." i said as my Psychic Powers gave me a sword and a shield and some armor. "Dark Soldier." said Krona Crow as his Dark Powers gave him a sword a shield and some armor. We fought with the armor and both of our powers were all used up we were both tired of fighting. "I won't give up! Full Gammma Lasers" i said. "ULTRA DARK PULSE" said Krona Crow. Both attacks hit and i was stronger and i hit Krona Crow. He fainted and we teleported him the Marvel Super Prison. I also fainted i was so tired.

to be continued.........

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty New Episode in a different section

Post  kevin485 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Marvel Superkids Episode 17 Krona Crow changes

I was sleeping out cold. I was in a coma. Soon i woke up. "Hey guys what happened" i said shaking my head. "Kevin you are ok!" said Synthesis kissing me. "Hey Kevin sorry for beating you so bad." said Hell Fire. "Don't act like you can beat me so easily." i said. I stood up stretching. "Guys i know how to beat Krona Crow." i said. "Lets hear this." every Super hero and Superkid said. "He can't stand Psychic Power. That is how i beat him." i said,"And the other Kronas are like that too." i said. "So all we have to do is build a weapon that blasts Psychic Power and destroy the Kronas." i said cheerfully. "Brilliant but we have to find there hideout." said Aqua man. "I figured that out too." i said. They all gasped. "It is in the Other World. The Dark World actually." i said. "While Krona Crow was in my body i got all the info on him." i said. "You sure are something." said Batman. "Hey Batman why is Robin not here." i said. "Hmph because he is not good enough. No more talk about that." said Batman. "Guys you have a new addition to your team." said Batman. "We don't have a codename for her yet but you can come up with it." said Superman. "She is the brother of the Wolf kid you fought before. She knows how to control her wolf powers." said Aqua man. Hell Fire took one stare in her eye and he looked at me and said, "She is kinda cute." "Hello." said the girl. "Hey." said everyone. "Alright team lets work on that Psychic Power machine." said Iron Man. They left going to work on it. We all were in the Marvel Hall home room. Me and Hell Fire were playing video games. Synthesis was working on her garden. Snot Boy and Shadow Sneaker were having a battle. Falcon kid Girl went for a fly. Super Boy was playing with us. The new girl was reading a book. I was having fun when i head started to hurt. I had a vision. I saw Krona Crow getting beat up by the other Kronas calling him a failure. A hour later, "Please help me." said a familiar voice. "Krona Crow what are you doing here." i said. "Please the other Kronas beat me up and deserted me." said Krona Crow. "Please let me join your group." said Krona Crow. "NO!" said everyone except me. "Sure." i said, "Did they take their Dark Powers away from you." "Yes they did." said Krona Crow. I used my Psychic blast hitting him and he didn't scream in pain. "Ok for now on your new name is Justice Crow." i said. "Ok sure." he said. I explained to the others and they finally agreed with me. His dark powers were still there with him but he used it for good. We heard the news that the weapon was ready. "Ok lets kick some Krona Crow." said Everyone.

to be continued..............................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Super kids ch16

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 am

Marvel superkids episode 16 master plan, friends collide
    "hey robotic metal you ok?" I asked as robotic metal woke up. "yeah... I got bruised up bad" he said groaning. "ok get some sleep" I said as he passed out, but then he started murmuring, "he must have a nightmare". I went outside, "hey hellfire is he ok?!" said synthesis worried. "nah he's fine, but he does seem a little pale" I said. "oh ok, I had this feeling that something was going wrong with him" said synthesis, "I mean I'm not saying he isn't strong but he did defeat one of the most powerful kronas by himself" "if you want to take a look" I said pointing this door, she went in. But synthesis was kind of correct. "hey superman do you think it was too easy for robotic metal to defeat krona crow?"I asked as I turned on a screen with superman on it. "I don't know, he did master his powers, anyways I smell something fishy but I have to go we are looking for the krona's hideout" said superman as the screen turned off. "have you seen Synthesis or robotic metal?" asked snot boy, "their not at the marvel clinic" "what?!" I yelled, they were there a few seconds ago. As we raced towards the clinic falcon girl and shadow sneaker met up with me. Shadow sneaker was badly bruised...and pale? "what happened?" I asked. "superboy, synthesis, robotic metal and side kick attacked us" said falcon girl. "he's inside m...m...me!" yelled shadow sneaker twitching and turning, then his eyes turned black. "we meet again" said shadow sneaker with krona crow's voice, "you think you pesky kids can defeat me?!" shadow sneaker lunged towards us. "pyro blast!" I yelled sending a huge ball of flames knocking out shadow sneaker. "where were they headed?!" I told falcon girl. "they were headed to marvel prison and they took superboy! I'm going you like it or not!!" said falcon girl. We headed towards marvel prison, as we asked the guards about robotic metal, the wall next to the prison burst and out came out krona crow. "serve him!" said robotic metal, superboy, side kick and synthesis. "falcon girl and snit boy take care of them I'll go for krona crow" I said. "I don't think so hero, I told robotic metal I wanted him, the good way or the bad way!" robotic metal stepped in front of me as the rest started fighting. "don't do it" I told robotic metal, too late. "gamma blast!" yelled robotic metal sending a huge laser from his chest. "shadow mimic!" I created copies of me and didn't get hit. "pyro blast!" I sent two huge balls of flame towards robotic metal. "force field!" he said blocking my attacks, "missile barrage!" he sent rapid missiles towards me, "dragon breathe!" my flames melted the missiles. "psycho push!" he rammed me with his mind into a wall and created a sword out of his power. "electro shock!" I shocked him as he came near stopping him. "lightning flame!" "psycho sword!" my flames slammed into his sword but he kept on rushing towards me. "skeletal warriors!" I yelled. A skeletal dragon and 12 skeletal warriors heavily armed appeared from the earth and attacked him. "laser beams!" he yelled cutting through two warriors and skating two with his sword, but the dragon knocked him down. "I'm sorry but you leave me no choice!" I yelled, I started absorbing hell energy and concentrating it, the moneys turned blue and I summoned all of the energy around me and turned it into electricity, clouds started to swirl above sending lightning towards me as I charged my attack, the air around me was insanely hot and electrified. "armor burst and mega laser swords!" his armor turned red and he started moving at incredible speed, his laser swords bent with his mind and where also incremented, he destroyed all of my soldiers. I wasn't ready. But my dragon skeleton stood up with three legs (one was cut off) and collapsed on top of him. This time 'robotic metal' used his mind to roughly assemble some sort of canon that fit his chest piece, a magnifier to his chest beam! I had to hurry. As he cleared through the dragon's skeleton he grabbed the canon plugged it into his chest and started charging his chest blast and a mind blast, but I was ready now. "HELL BOLT!" I yelled thinking 'I'm sorry robotic metal' the fiery/thunder ray zipped through the air and collided with his laser/mind blast. The earth shook and time seemed to stop, my attack was beating his. "I can't do it" I said, I had charged my attack longer so it was stronger, but I couldn't destroy my best friend. "I have a plan" said robotic metal telepathically, the real one. "he used his last of his power to turn his suit off dropping to the ground, my attack broke through and slammed into krona crow, all of the superkids regained consciousness. "blast you!" said krona crow as we gathered in front of him and he disappeared. But robotic metal wasn't responding. We rushed to the marvel clinic....
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Marvel super kids ch 16

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 am

Marvel superkids episode 16 master plan, friends collide
    "hey robotic metal you ok?" I asked as robotic metal woke up. "yeah... I got bruised up bad" he said groaning. "ok get some sleep" I said as he passed out, but then he started murmuring, "he must have a nightmare". I went outside, "hey hellfire is he ok?!" said synthesis worried. "nah he's fine, but he does seem a little pale" I said. "oh ok, I had this feeling that something was going wrong with him" said synthesis, "I mean I'm not saying he isn't strong but he did defeat one of the most powerful kronas by himself" "if you want to take a look" I said pointing this door, she went in. But synthesis was kind of correct. "hey superman do you think it was too easy for robotic metal to defeat krona crow?"I asked as I turned on a screen with superman on it. "I don't know, he did master his powers, anyways I smell something fishy but I have to go we are looking for the krona's hideout" said superman as the screen turned off. "have you seen Synthesis or robotic metal?" asked snot boy, "their not at the marvel clinic" "what?!" I yelled, they were there a few seconds ago. As we raced towards the clinic falcon girl and shadow sneaker met up with me. Shadow sneaker was badly bruised...and pale? "what happened?" I asked. "superboy, synthesis, robotic metal and side kick attacked us" said falcon girl. "he's inside m...m...me!" yelled shadow sneaker twitching and turning, then his eyes turned black. "we meet again" said shadow sneaker with krona crow's voice, "you think you pesky kids can defeat me?!" shadow sneaker lunged towards us. "pyro blast!" I yelled sending a huge ball of flames knocking out shadow sneaker. "where were they headed?!" I told falcon girl. "they were headed to marvel prison and they took superboy! I'm going you like it or not!!" said falcon girl. We headed towards marvel prison, as we asked the guards about robotic metal, the wall next to the prison burst and out came out krona crow. "serve him!" said robotic metal, superboy, side kick and synthesis. "falcon girl and snit boy take care of them I'll go for krona crow" I said. "I don't think so hero, I told robotic metal I wanted him, the good way or the bad way!" robotic metal stepped in front of me as the rest started fighting. "don't do it" I told robotic metal, too late. "gamma blast!" yelled robotic metal sending a huge laser from his chest. "shadow mimic!" I created copies of me and didn't get hit. "pyro blast!" I sent two huge balls of flame towards robotic metal. "force field!" he said blocking my attacks, "missile barrage!" he sent rapid missiles towards me, "dragon breathe!" my flames melted the missiles. "psycho push!" he rammed me with his mind into a wall and created a sword out of his power. "electro shock!" I shocked him as he came near stopping him. "lightning flame!" "psycho sword!" my flames slammed into his sword but he kept on rushing towards me. "skeletal warriors!" I yelled. A skeletal dragon and 12 skeletal warriors heavily armed appeared from the earth and attacked him. "laser beams!" he yelled cutting through two warriors and skating two with his sword, but the dragon knocked him down. "I'm sorry but you leave me no choice!" I yelled, I started absorbing hell energy and concentrating it, the moneys turned blue and I summoned all of the energy around me and turned it into electricity, clouds started to swirl above sending lightning towards me as I charged my attack, the air around me was insanely hot and electrified. "armor burst and mega laser swords!" his armor turned red and he started moving at incredible speed, his laser swords bent with his mind and where also incremented, he destroyed all of my soldiers. I wasn't ready. But my dragon skeleton stood up with three legs (one was cut off) and collapsed on top of him. This time 'robotic metal' used his mind to roughly assemble some sort of canon that fit his chest piece, a magnifier to his chest beam! I had to hurry. As he cleared through the dragon's skeleton he grabbed the canon plugged it into his chest and started charging his chest blast and a mind blast, but I was ready now. "HELL BOLT!" I yelled thinking 'I'm sorry robotic metal' the fiery/thunder ray zipped through the air and collided with his laser/mind blast. The earth shook and time seemed to stop, my attack was beating his. "I can't do it" I said, I had charged my attack longer so it was stronger, but I couldn't destroy my best friend. "I have a plan" said robotic metal telepathically, the real one. "he used his last of his power to turn his suit off dropping to the ground, my attack broke through and slammed into krona crow, all of the superkids regained consciousness. "blast you!" said krona crow as we gathered in front of him and he disappeared. But robotic metal wasn't responding. We rushed to the marvel clinic....
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Marvel superkids episode 18 journey into the other world

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Marvel superkids episode 18 journey into the other world

Super man called a full world wide hero meeting, all of the heroes from the world were here including the 'hero/villains'. "we are all assembled here because once again our world is in danger, we might not be able to send every last hero to the krona's world because some have to stay and protect the world while we are gone, 5 teams of heroes each team with 6 heroes will journey in, 3 teams of villains will also go in with 6 villains per team and the young branch of our league WILL stay here, that is all we leave tomorrow!" said superman through a speaker, the meeting ended. "we have to go!" I told robotic metal. "let's go talk to batman" he replied. We arrived at batman's office and superman was there. "batman, superman, we have to go with you guys!" said robotic metal. "no, we appreciate all your help lately but it's too dangerous" said superman. "we are heroes are we not? So let us fight!" said superboy angrily. "yes but you are also inexperienced" said batman, "that is our final decision". We left. "so we're not going?" said snot boy. "apparently not" said side kick. "no we have to try!" said robotic metal, " with krona crow and my psychic powers on our side, I know we would be valuable members" "yeah plus we are strong!" said superboy. "and the krona's world is close to where my home is so I would be a valuable guide!" I said. "then let's go" said shadow sneaker, "I mean we have snuck out before" "robotic metal can you download iron man's portal devise and create one so that we can go?" I asked. "already on it" he replied. "yay we are going let me get ready!" said synthesis. The only one that didnt talk was Wolf girl. It took robotic metal about an hour to make the portal, I mean I could create one like my uncle did but I didn't know how. "ok it's ready!" said robotic metal. We head into the portal. We arrived at a dark and snowy place. "I know where this is!" i said, "it's called cold death mountain" "what a lovely name" said falcon girl. "so which way is it?" said robotic metal. "it's west of here, we just have to get through the mountains" I replied. The piles of snow around us started to shake and 10 HUGE one eyed yeti monsters rose. Snot boy gulped, "I thought those were small hills" said shadow sneaker. "oh yeah forgot to mention the yeti cyclops" I said. Everyone just stared at me with a 'how could you forget that' kind of look. "we will form a tight formation and..." said robotic metal when synthesis collapsed. "the cold isn't doing her any good!" I said, "get her out of here snot boy!" snot boy disappeared to a cliff with synthesis and the yetis charged. My fire powers really did a number on them, "flame burst!" I said turning myself into a tornado made of fire and ramming into a yeti. "laser bazooka" said robotic metal shooting a huge bazooka on his right shoulder into a yeti's face, "I came prepared". Shadow sneaker concentrated and lift to giant chunks of ice and started pounding a yeti with them. "wolf fang" said Wolf girl as she turned into a twice-her-size werewolf and started to spin clawing and biting a yeti. Somehow she still seemed beautiful while tearing a yeti apart. I got distracted and a yeti punched me into the mountain, and when I say into I mean INTO. "we have to regroup" said robotic metal as he retreated the other young heroes. We had to drag superboy out of there because he wanted to fight the yetis. we found the cave were synthesis was and I lit a fire. "we have to keep moving" said krona crow. But while we waited, krona crow started to tell us about the krona's fortress. 
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty New Episode!

Post  kevin485 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Marvel Superkids Episode 19 Krona Fortress attacked (Season Finale Part 1)

"Krona Fortress is a big giant Krona." said Justice Crow (Yeah i remember the last episode when Pkmn Gamer said Krona Crow well it is Justice Crow now.) "It gave me power. It gave me great POWER!" said Justice Crow acting evil again. "Dude calm down. Continue." i said. "Well, if we can beat all the Kronas and destroy the Krona Fortress's Heart we will win." said Justice Crow. "We can't beat them." i said. "We have to fight with the grown-ups." i said. "But they'll send us right home." said Wolf Girl. "Synthesis, you stay here and we will handle the Yetis." i said. We headed outside and the ten Yetis came at us. "GRRRRRRRRR CENTER BLASTER!" i shouted. A big blaster from the center of my suit made a giant laser hitting all the Yetis and knocking all out. "Woah when did you get so strong." said Falcon Kid girl. We headed to the Kronas Fortress and went inside. "Krona Crow you're back. With these losers." said Krona Wolf. "Hello Cousin." said Wolf Girl, "Hell Fire help me take him down." "Ok, you guys go ahead we got this." said Hell Fire. We went to the second floor and we saw Krona Ape. "YOUR MINE." said Super Boy punching Krona Ape. "I'll help too." said Falcon Kid Girl. We headed to the third floor and saw Krona Tiger. "She's cute but we have to take her down." said Shadow Sneaker and Snot Boy. We headed up to the fourth floor and saw Krona Falcon. "Sidekick can you handle him on your own." i said. "I'll help." said the Archer, "Guys we just took Krona Starter down continue up." We continued and saw Aqua Man and Wolverine taking on Krona Champ. "We called in the X-men most of them are fighting the enemies outside." said Aqua Man. We continued and saw Batman, Robin, and Bat Girl fighting Krona Leader. "I said they are not good enough for you guys but for me yeah." said Batman. We went to the second to last floor and Superman, Spiderman, and The Hulk taking on Krona Chief. "Go and try to stall Krona Master until Captin America, Iron man, and Thor come." said Superman. Me and Justice Crow went to the last floor and came just to see Krona Master mixing with the Krona Fortress. He knocked everyone in the Fortress out even us. Everyone still continued to fight their enemies. "I guess we have to fight this thing." i said.

to be continued................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Marvel superkids ch 20

Post  Pkmn gamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Marvel superkids episode 20 GIANT mess (season finale part 2)

As I rammed krona wolf while consumed in flames I noticed a huge shadow. "what is THAT?" I asked wolf girl. A huge human like creature made of stone was forming in front of us, it was about 100x bigger than than hulk. Krona wolf then tackled me and as he was about to claw me wolf girl bit him and through him off of me. "thanks" I said, "hell blast!" I sent my fire balls knocking him backwards and krona wolf jumped and KOd him with a smash kick on his chest. "we should go help out robotic metal" I said, right then Thor iron man and captain America arrived. Thor sent his hammer smashing the stone krona in the face, iron man started shooting laser and destroying chunks of the monsters and captain America jumped and got inside the monster. Then I saw robotic metal and justice crow helping out Thor and iron man. "robotic metal we have to kill him from the inside!!" I yelled. "I'll stay here" said krona justic zapping a dark pulse at stone krona, "I know some of his weak points that might help Thor and iron man!" right then stone krona smacked Thor into the ground. "hurry!!!" said justice krona. I picked up wolf girl (she was back in her human form) and head towards a door on his shoulder and so did robotic metal. As we flew through the corridors inside stone krona we heard captain America fighting. "robotic metal did you bring the psychic bomb?" I asked. "you bet I did!" said robotic metal. As we got to the room (more like arena!) we found captain America fighting krona master and stone monsters, with the heart a few feat back. "krona kick!" said krona master as he high jump kicked captain America against a wall. "you will not win" said captain America as he fainted, next to him was his broken shield. "that can't be! Captain america's shield is made of one of the strongest materials in the universe!" I yelled. Krona master looked at us. Robotic metal go his laser bazooka ready and wolf girl went werewolf mode. "stone soldiers!" said krona master, stone soldiers started to assemble. "your not the only one!" I said, "skeleton warriors!" I summoned my warriors and dragon. My warriors were somewhat outnumbered but they were stronger and I had a dragon. "krona blast" he said as he shot out a beam from his chest. "mind blast!" said robotic metal sending his mind ray that clashed with krona master's attack. But it looked like robotic metal was about to lose. "electric current" I said but a slab of stone rose up blocking my current. "hurry" said robotic metal holding his ray. "I'm going to have to use a quick version of my hell bolt" I said as I charged hell flames, and thunder power sending the blast straight into krona master. "AHHH" he yelled as he got knocked backwards followed by Kevin's mind ray. Wolf girl hurried with the bomb towards the heart. "NO YOU WON'T" said krona master raising his fist as a stone fist also rose from the ground smacking wolf girl into a wall. "how dare you!!!" I yelled, "hell spores!" i sent tiny hell balls towards krona master, each exploded into a giant explosion next to him. "uhhh that took ALOT of my power" I said falling on one knee. "grah!!!" yelled krona master standing up. "krona RAM!" said krona master covering himself in dark energy and charging towards us. "missile barrage!" said robotic metal, "laser bazooka!" the missiles hit followed by the powerful ray, but krona master didn't stop and rammed robotic metal into a wall breaking his bazooka and some of his armor. "get OFF! Gamma blast!" said robotic metal zapping him away with his chest piece. Robotic metal fell down, that attack made ALOT of damage. "robotic metal!!!!!" I yelled. "I'm fine"he said standing up with difficulty. "krona kick!" "shadow mimic!" I dodged the attack with my clones and appeared behind him. "pyro vortex!" I said turning into a flame tornado and ramming him, but slowly he grabbed me and smashed me against the ground. "uhhhh" I said, no wonder capatain america's shield broke. "DIE" said krona master raising his fist when wolf girl bit him by the hand and started wrestling him. "the only way to beat him is with the bomb, we must stall him with out most powerful attacks" said robotic metal with his powers. Krona master took wolf girl and threw her away. "plant the bomb" I told her. "HELL BOLT" I yelled, "MIND BAZOOKA" yelled robotic metal. My flame thunder blast and robotic metal's mind laser blast combined and pinned krona master to the wall. "if you stay here the blast will kill you!" yelled wolf girl who had already planted the bomb and was counting backwards. "as long as the heart is destroyed" I said, "now leave!" wolf girl came around and kissed me, "please survive" she whispered and ran away. "nice knowing you" said robotic metal as we kept our blasts on krona master. The bomb ticked 3.....2......1.......
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty The Last Episode! of Season 1

Post  kevin485 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:29 am

Marvel Superkids Episode 21 the SEASON FINALE!

As the boom was ticking. 3........2........1......"Dude it was nice knowing you." i said. KABOOOM!!!!!!!!! The boom had exploded. Everything went white and then black. I saw this strange white light. "What is that." i said walking to the white light. "Wait, i can't control my feet. Only a little bit." i said. But even though i still wanted to walk to the white light. I was so close to it and i was about to walk in it when i heard a voice, "Kevin don't go to the white light!" said the voice. "It's Hell Fire. Come back don't go to the white light." said Hell Fire. "Kevin, it's Super Boy if you go to the white light you will always be a loser." said Super Boy. "Yeah Kevin don't go." said the rest of he super heroes and super kids. My legs started to still move forward. 'NO! NO! STOP MOVING! I AM NOT DYING NOW!!' i thought. I forced my legs and went back to the dark. Then i was back to the real world. I was still in the Krona's World. "Hell Fire how'd you survive." i said. "I didn't. We had to do the same thing we did to you." he said. I had a vision at that second, I saw something in space taking over Pluto. "AHHHHHHHH! GUYS! GUYS!" i said, "There is some blob in space taking over Pluto and it is making more of it's self and destroying everything in Pluto." "Uhhh Kevin are you sure." said Superman,"Right now we just destroyed the Kronas lets take a little break on saving the world." "How could you say that we have to do it now or it will come back to haunt us." i said. "Kevin that's enough lets get back to our world." said Batman. We came back to Earth. "I have to say something." said Justice Crow. "Yeah Justice Crow what's up." i said. "I'm going back to Krona's World. They are still some Kronas there and i can change them to good and make a whole generation." he said, "Well, bye i'll be back soon." he said leaving into his world. We went back to the Marvel Hall of Fame. "Ok i can finally trust all of you. You can tell each other your real names but you must always call them by their nickname." said Superman. "Well, my name is Kevin." i said. "My name is Nick." said Hell Fire. "My name is David." said Super Boy. "My name is Gabriel." said Shadow Sneaker. "My name is Martin." said Snot Boy. "My name is Stephanie." said Sidekick. "My name is Mandy." said Falcon kid Girl. "My name is Tracey." said Synthesis. "My name is Kayla." said Wolf Girl. "For your guys vacation you will have to go to school and i mean real school. Starting tomorrow. We have already have registered you." said Batman. "WHAT!!!!" we said. The next day we were getting ready for school. "NO! KEVIN YOU WERE RIGHT!" said Superman. "After school come here we have a big mission for you guys." said Superman.

to be continued........IN SEASON 2!!!!!!
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Season 2 Is here!

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey guys for u who read the marvel super kids, that was season one and now it's over!!!! U can read season 2 in a separate topic called marvel ultra kids (season 2) thanks!!!!!

Sponsored content

The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.) Empty Re: The Marvel SuperKids (by Pkmn Gamer and Metal Kevin485.)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:32 am