Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

2 posters

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin)

Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47420

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) Empty Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin)

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 am

My eyes popped open. I heard menacing screams and I smelled smoke. I was 1 year old. My name was Muteki No kage, or" Invincible shadow", but everyone just called me kage.Shadow. I crawled out the door looking for something I can't remember what but thats when I met Kendo, or The way of the sword". We looked around for our parents, whom I no longer remember.Kendo was a child of brownish skin , tiny only a year and a half with black hair, with deep brown eyes. suddenly a large tree entrapped us . A figure came, as I saw, through the blazing flames,clad in blue armor the shinobi came. He stole us away. To a new life, that we came to know as....The Shinobi Way...
    To Be continued.....
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy

Last edited by Ike Lloyd Irving on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47448

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) Empty Re: Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin)

Post  kevin485 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 am

Last edited by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) Empty Shinobi's Saga( Kages View)(by Ike and Metal Kevin)Episode 2 : Shinobi VIllage

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm

I awoke screaming in my tent. I had just had a scary walk on memory lane. A nightmare.My Nightmares were different. they were bright. I loved the dark.I am ten. 9 years its been since I was stolen from my parents.I Stood up and stretched before grabbing my water bag and guzzling about a cup of it.I would've stayed in my tent all day if Kendo hadn't come to get me."Kage, Getup!Todays the day we get to be full fledged shinobi!"he screeched. Oh how i dreaded and loved this day. I dreaded it because today my best friend would grow into a life of danger.I loved it because we were having a tournament today to decide what group we got into, and I ,well I was the strongest in the village, and kevin and i both had great skills. I could morph into a shadow and i could travel faster than the speed of light by disappearing into a shadow and reappearing on a another.I could literally melt into a shadow very fast so as to disappear and reappear.In a way i was untouchable. Thats why the blue ninja named me "Invincible Shadow", cause whenever my foster dad tried to discipline me , i would just hide in a shadow until he cooled of. Unfortunately, Because Kendo is not great at controlling his skills or controlling any of his power , he is considered the weakest in the village.I dont think so. Neither of us have any friends but we dont know why. I walked out of my tent on to the cool green grass. I noticed alot of things like the ant scurrying across a drop of dew. Maybe because i was always under things i could always see them. The sun was out and shining bright. I guarded my eyes. There was a trail leading from every tent to all the places in the village. We ran across it into the academy walls. When we reached the door i noticed the 死 sign on the door. It meant death. The Door was bright red with a green plaques that had the sign in gold embroided upon it. The rest of the outside of the academy was black to show once we enter the abyss of the shinobi we will never come out. As we walked into the hugedome i met Tomodachi,who's name meant Friend. He welcomed us inside. he was very friendly.I soon met the ninja who had kidnapped us and treated us like his own sons.His name was Ao-shi.Blue Death. He always wore his blue robes or his blue armor. " Hello, children isn't this a beautiful day?",he asked. "Yes", I replied. I didn't speak as much as Kendo or Tomodachi, but i was just as kind.A voice screeched as soon as Kendo and i sat on the matt in the middle of the floor. "The tournament will now begin, and the first fight shall be picked now". After a few minutes the voice said " Muteki no Kage Vs.Shōri(Victory)"
    to be continued...........
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Ike Lloyd Irving
    Jester
    Jester

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) Empty Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin)Episode 3 Tournament Begins Round 1!!!!!

Post  Ike Lloyd Irving Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 pm

I got into battle position right in front of Shori. "GO" i ran backwards as he through a kunai at my back. I ran up the dome and the kunai stuck into the steel wall. i ran to the top of the dome , with thousands of kunai being thrown i morphed into a shadow and slid down the wall on the otherside of Shori. I rematerialized and threw 3 shuriken at his back. SHori made a hand sign and yelled Ninja art Mirror Jutsu! SHori and i switched places. I morphed just before the three kunai came to the wall. Morphing was my advantage. the academy was dark and he couldnt see me move as a shadow. i came under his legs. i noticed SHori was a very short and slim ninja.He had blue eyes and brown hair . He was very dirty."WHERE ARE YOU!" shori screamed." Im right under your nose" i said as i rematerialized my hand and grabbed hids leg. I shadowed his entire leg,brought it underneath the floor, and then unshadowed it. He was stuck with his leg in the floor. Then i came back up and put a kunai to his neck. "Check mate" I whispered.

Sponsored content

Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin) Empty Re: Shinobi's Saga (by Ike and Metal Kevin)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:00 am