Db user Vacation Hotspot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Db user Vacation Hotspot

Hello Pokemondb Users! Come on in, and chill out. This site is made completely to have a lively place where members of the Db can talk about anything, and have on going forums to talk on.

Latest topics

» Will the site come back? Lol.
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm by Ninja

» the Yoshiforums
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm by Tysonyoshi

» J98, What an earth is your avatar?
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm by Ike Lloyd Irving

» JOINING FORM!
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm by MewCreation

» What are some lame Pokemon?
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 pm by MewCreation

» Ragequit team =3
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am by MewCreation

» Trio chronicles
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm by mukuhawk239

» What is Digimon?
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm by Josh

» Hail Team !!
The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am by Josh

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Post your name from the Db

Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Josh

Starting this up, if you use a Different name on here than on the db, either way, post what your name was on the Db.

Helps clarify who you are.

2 posters

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.)

kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

Collection : 47448

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.)

Post  kevin485 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

A new season and new episodes are coming your way
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

Collection : 47369

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty Episode one

Post  Pkmn gamer Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Marvel ultra kids episode 1 we go to school

Hey guys it's hellfire here, so first ket me tell you some information about us, my real name's nick and I'm 12, robotic metal is Kevin and he's is also 12 along with sidekick or Stephanie, synthesis or Tracey and silver fang (wolf girl) or Kayla, superboy and falcon girl are 13 also known as David and Mandy, snot boy and shadow sneaker are 11 also known as Martin and Gabriel. Now on with the story! "so this is a school?" I asked. "yeah have you never been to one previous to the heroes?" said superboy. "ummm no." I said, "it's ok hellfire I was home schooled by iron man" said robotic metal. "so nice of batman to send us to gothic middle school" said sidekick, "of course he wants to keep an eye on us" said falcon girl. The bell rang and we went inside, obviously me, robotic metal, synthesis, side kick, and silver fang got the same room, while snot boy and shadow sneaker, and superboy and falcon girl got different rooms (different grades). As class started we were known was the weird kids because we had our own group, but synthesis became popular fast, sidekick and silver fang made a few new friends and me and robotic metal made a few friends, rob and will. "so kids we are learning ..." started the teacher. Robotic metal started laughing, "I learned that a long time ago" he said, everyone just stared at him. Not really helping our popularity. The lunch bell rang, and we all sat together. "ugh I don't know anything!" I said, I never learned math or science before. "what but it's all so easy" said Kevin (robotic metal). "well David and many are popular" said Tracey (synthesis). Then we heard all of our names called out through the speakers, "please report to the main office" that was code for, here's your first mission!!! Woohoo we skip school!!
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty New Season Episode Time!

Post  kevin485 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 am

Marvel Ultra Kids Episode 2 Mission Uh-Oh.

New Season Episode this is great.Well, lets get back to the story. We all went to the office. "Hello you guys." said the Principal. "Guys i don't think this is a mission." i whispered to the others. "I know who you are." said the Principal. "..........Who are we?" i said.The Principal stretched his arm so long and threw me to the first floor hallway. ("Kevin remember you can't let others in this school know about your super powers." i remembered Superman saying.) I sent that message to the others. The Principal came down to the first floor with the others. His workers and him turned into a blob. "That is what i saw on Pluto." i shouted. We ran away trying not to use our powers. We hid. "What are we suppose to do." said Hell Fire (Nick.) "Suit ON!" i said. I turned my suit on and put it on. "Nobody will know it is me in this suit." i said. I charged at one of the Principal's workers and knocked her out. Her glob was still on me because she is a blob. "Hell BLAST!" said Hell Fire. He was consumed in fire to protect his identity. It hit the worker and she melted. The others came out wearing disguise. Super Boy and me was taking on the Principal. "Hell Fire fusion time!" i said. Hell Fire and me have been working on a fusion move. "ELECTRO OVERLOAD." said Hell Fire. He consumed himself in strong Lightening. I grabbed him and we were both consumed in lightening. "Electro Nitro BLASTER!" we said. A big electro blaster with some blast which makes nitro hit the Principal and killing him. I used my Psychic powers to let the electric on the floor move around hitting all the other blob workers melting them. "Ha! TAKE THAT BLOBS!" i said. The rest of the school day was pretty good. It wasn't a emo school at all. After school was over, we all went are separate ways. Hell Fire, Synthesis, and me had gone back to the Marvel Hall of Fame. Falcon kid Girl and Super Boy went to a pizza shop. Silver Fang went to practice her skills. Snot Boy and Shadow Sneaker went to the Arcade. Sidekick went to her karate lesson. "It looks like you guys are growing up already." said Superman to Hell Fire, Synthesis, and me. "You'll went other places except of going the same place all the time." he said. "Hey, you should see this." i said turning on our school cameras. I showed Superman us fighting the blobs. "Whoa, i expected this." he said. "CALL THE OTHERS!" said Superman smashing the table. I used my telekinesis and called the others. The came in about 2 hours. "You're late! NEXT TIME KEVIN YOU TRANSPORT THEM HERE!!" he said, "Do you see this. The blob that Kevin was talking about. He was right all along." "Now i have a mission for you Super Kids." he said smiling, "You are now the Marvel Ultra Kids and you are going to space to save the whole universe and when i say universe i mean each galaxies." "Ok, we know our mission." we said. "But you still are going to school." he said. We did this when he said that: palm

to be continued...............
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty Marvel ultra kids episode 3 mission to Pluto

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Marvel ultra kids episode 3 mission to Pluto 

"I hate school" I said as class started. "it's not that bad" said robotic metal, of course it was easy for a smart kid like him. "hey Kevin when do you think our mission is?" I asked. "as soon as the upgrades to the marvel spaceship are ready" said robotic metal (Kevin). I heard a kid in our class whisper, "see they ARE weird" class ended and we ate lunch at our table with all the marvel kids. "ham" said snot boy as shadow sneaker spit out his drink as he laughed, "sorry inside joke" said shadow sneaker, of course they were the only one of us in their grade. "so hows everybody's day?" I asked. "good, actually me and david (superboy) are invited to a party today" said falcon girl. "but we have the mission" I said, "cover for us" said superboy. "I'm invited too" said synthesis, she WAS popular. "but the missio..." I started to say. "I doubt her powers will help much in cold Pluto" said robotic metal sadly. "ugh why do we have to attend school anyways? Gotham city middle school sucks (aka gothic MS)" said sidekick. "nah I like it" said silver fang. "so do we!" said shadow sneaker and snot boy, they had gotten a lot closer lately. Then we heard our names through the speakers. "I really hope this is our principal and not some freaky blob things again" said robotic metal. We arrived at the principal's office....wait isn't that??? "batman?!" I said. "no no nick I'm your principal" said batman winking at me, he wasn't wearing his outfit but a suit, tie and a fake beard. "anyways time for you guys to have an 'early release'" he said winking again. "me David and Mandy (falcon girl) will stay" said synthesis. "I understand, the others go" he said and the three of them went back to lunch. We head towards the marvel hall of fame where our spaceship was. "I'll be going with you" said iron man, "be careful with your space suits because the only ones that can survive with out their spacesuit would be hellfire and robotic metal (with his suit on), the others would die in 5 mins" we got on. "coordinates locked" said robotic metal, "thrusters at max power" I said. "lift off" said iron man as we head towards Pluto at a huge speed, for the first few seconds we were stuck to our chairs as our bodies adapted to the speed we were traveling at. It took us 2 hours to reach Pluto on iron man's spaceship. "well what are we looking for?" said snot boy. I simply pointed at the huge blob in front of us already consuming 1/16th of Pluto. "woah" we all said. "we must plant this bomb at it's center" said iron man pointing at a HUGE bomb under our ship. Right then the big blob started to fire small blobs at us, them hitting our ship wasn't so bad, them coming to life and eating through the spaceship was. "we need a team to go outside and defend the spaceship. Me, robotic metal, and shadow sneaker were defending the ship outside, inside sidekick, snot boy and silver fang where pushing out the invading blobs. "hell storm!" I said turning into a flame tornado and destroying a group of blobs on the spaceship. "double blasters!" said robotic metal firing to laser blasters from his shoulder hitting incoming blobs, shadow sneaker simply lifted them up with his mind and threw them away, he had gotten good at lifting stuff since he was lifting 20 blobs at a time. "iron man here" said iron man through our radio, "we have to land or we will be blown to bits" then I saw two HUGE blobs being fired at max speed towards us, each the size of our ship. "hell blast!" I said firing a column of fire and melting one, "Center blast" said robotic metal firing a big ray from his chest destroying the other one, we landed several miles away from the big blob. "now shadow sneaker lift the bomb with your mind, we will blast a deep hole into the big blob while defending you from smaller ones and you will lunge the bomb deep inside the hole on the monster, Pluto might have to be half a planet when we are done" explained iron man. That was our plan. "well I hope it works" said snot boy. "come on, it's impossible not to win here right robotic metal?" I said, "well we actually have a 13% chance of victory" he responded. "great" said sidekick. 
    kevin485
    kevin485
    Jester
    Jester

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty New!

Post  kevin485 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

arvel Ultra Kids Episode 4 We retreat to fight another day

"What! We can't just blow up Pluto." i said. "We have no choice." said Hell Fire. "He's right." said Iron Man. "Then i'm going stop you!" i said. "Like that's going happen!" everyone else said preparing to fight me. "Hell Fire......" i said. "I'm sorry Kevin but we have to." he said. "Ok i understand." i said. We went back into the jet as the bomb exploded. Pluto didn't look damaged and there was still more blobs and globs. "Oh dang it!" said Iron Man. "Let's just leave." said Sidekick. "No we can't just leave Pluto to die." i said, "It's part of our universe." "Then looks like we have to destroy these things on our own." Iron Man said. We went out to fight the globs and all but they were too strong. Even Iron Man was on his knees. I started seeing the room get foggy and it was no fog i was at my limit. The whole planet started to spin around in my eyes. I felt like throwing up and dying. I saw the other Ultra Kids fall down and knocked out. Iron Man was screaming, "GET UP GO BACK TO THE JET!" The blob was going to blast him with some rock. When, i ran in front of it, saving him. "Kevin NO!!!!!" he said. Next thing i saw when i woke up was Iron Man and Superman talking. They said, "They can't handle this!" said Superman. "Your right we'll put them in a training area while we take the blobs out" Batman said. "NOOOOO!" I shouted. "You can't just let this happen. You can't just leave us in a ditch and go do the hero stuff." i said. "We have to all get stronger. You grown-ups couldn't take them so how are you suppose to take them without us."
    I said. "..............Kevin." said Superman, " I'm sorry but no!" "Please! PLEASE! Help me." i said. "Fine, but your still going to that special training area" he said. "Yes! Yes! yes!" i said. "But tomorrow is school day." he said smiling. I fainted but not because of school. I was so tired.

to be continued.......................
    Pkmn gamer
    Pkmn gamer
    High User
    High User

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty Marvel ultra kids episode 5

Post  Pkmn gamer Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Marvel ultra kids episode 5 a party to remember

"why do I have to learn math" I said after we got the test grades in our math class, "I mean we shouldn't need to go to school". "your wrong nick" said robotic metal, "it's good to have a normal person experience".  "hey nick" said marlee (classmate), "would you and Kevin want to go to a party at my house tonight?". "YEAH" I said, as she was pretty and popular. "nick remember the 'thing' we have to do tonight" said robotic metal referring to our special training. "no, I'm sure we're free" I said ignoring robotic metal. "great" she said leaving. "you saw that she smiled at me" I said. "dude we have training!" said robotic metal, "plus weren't you going out with silver fa...errr Kayla". "uhhh it's complicated" I said. "hey guys are you going to the party tonight?" said synthesis and silver fang, "it's only for our grade though, so you two us, and sidekick". Right then we heard an "I'm not going" from sidekick across the room. She didn't like parties, or crowds or noise or people for the most part. "but what about training!!!?" said robotic metal, "we have to learn how to destroy the blobs and then how they work, control our powers better and..." then he noticed he was being pretty loud and the whole class was staring at him. "errr never mind" he said sitting down. "common Kevin it will be fun" said synthesis winking. I'm pretty sure that sealed the deal. We got out of school and instead of going to the marvel hall of fame we went to change for the party. We all met up in front of marlee's house. Right then robotic metal's watch started to blink, "guys this is an important team meeting!" he said. "Kevin I'm sure it can wait till tomorrow" I said walking forwards. Synthesis and silver fang followed and so did Kevin. All the kids from our class were there and some from other schools, the music was playing LOUD, "Alright!" I yelled as I started to dance and silver fang joined me. "Kevin let's dance" said synthesis as she dragged robotic metal to the dance floor. "not so bad now!" I yelled at robotic metal since the music was so loud. "hey isn't that Greg from our class?" he yelled back. I looked and I saw Greg (grey haired kid whose a magic geek but our friend). "ok time for a slow dance" said the DJ. "may I?" said robotic metal as he started to dance with her. "how about it?" I told silver fang, but she sniffed at the air, "I know this smell" she said and left quickly towards and open door. I stood waiting and from the same door came out marlee, "hey nick want to dance?" she said smiling, she was really hot...I mean how could I say no? We started to dance when robotic metal looked at his clock that started to blink faster "oh no" he said. Right then marlee turned black, round and....well into a blob, and so did another 10 kids, but she seemed to be the largest. "oh shoot" I said as I saw silver fang fainted beside the door. "kill them!" said the marlee-blob. All the kids started to run. "lets get the fight outside!" I yelled so that the other kids wouldn't notice us changing into outfits. I simply ran the opposite way from the crowd and burst into flames. Synthesis went behind a door, took off her dress and had her costume underneath. Robotic metal jumped after me calling his suit through his watch while saying "I told you we should have gone to the training area!!!!!" silver fang woke up and did a summersault and shred of her dress to reveal her 'wolf form' in her costume. The first blob lunged towards me, "hell grenade!" I yelled sending small flame towards it and exploding melting the blob. "common common" said robotic metal waiting for his robot suit in his nice jeans and shirt. Then I noticed Greg staring at a blob that lunged at him. "Get out of here!!!" I yelled too late. But then, "shazam!" he said and he burst into flames with a golden suit on, he looked like a superhero magician without the hat. "skadoosh" he said folding his hands as if he was folding a paper, and the blob started to fold in the same manner until it was nothing but a small square and Greg stepped on him killing the blob. "righteous magician at your service" said r. Magician (for short). Finally robotic metal's suit arrived and he put it on. "the real party starts now" he said. "LASER blast!" he said shooting two beams from his hands killing two blobs. "skeleton warriors" I summoned them and as they fought 3 blobs, "hell fury!" I said as I sent a huge flame blast melting the three (and some of my skeletons). "vine grasp" said synthesis summoning several vines that grabbed a blob and dragged him underground. Then I saw silver fang tear a blob apart. "shazam" said r magician as his hands burst into flames, he punched a blob fast and repeatedly until it melted. "well first we must report to iron man, second bring r magician with us and third get in serious serious trouble" said robotic metal. 

Sponsored content

The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.) Empty Re: The Marvel Ultra Kids (by Ultimate Metal Kevin485 and Pkmn Gamer.)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:36 am